Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

IOW, all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God? Now where did I hear that before?

Have you heard this before....What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?

No, my view of cunnilingus is based on my personal bias. Not deviance in general.

Your view of deviance is based on my personal bias. Your enjoy oral sex so to you it is not deviance. Things you find icky are.

I am not a Catholic.

So let me tell you: Catholics are human beings like all others and there are things only god knows and no one else. So Catholics have lots of different political opinions - like everyeon else. But what we hate is not that no one is perfect - most of us hate the hypocrisy of idiots who think they are perfect. I'm quite sure Joe Biden would end all abortions - if he would be able to do so. But he is not able to do so. So is me. And is Pope Francis. Tell us how to end all abortions and we will do so, "moralist".

But, they shouldn't be Catholic
He is a Catholic. That's not your decision.

and immoral at the same time.

Take your moral make up and a look in the mirror, vampire. If you see yourselve then everything is okay.

If you believe in Catholic teachings then you follow Catholic teachings.

This shows only that you lost orientation. "Do what god says you to do - even if it is wrong!" is for example a Catholic teaching. To do so in the right way needs also a lot of communication - specially with all other himan beings - but someteims alos with superios ghosts., monsters, animals, devils and superintellignet evil aliens - if necesarry to do so And it needs a strong belief not to lose orientation. Do you know for example where the word "orientation" comes from? It means to "orientate" oneself with all other friends direction east(er) - direction rising sun - for the morning prayer - also in the middle of the darkest night.

If you don't then you don't. Catholic teachings say that abortion is immoral.

I have not a big contact to the word "moral" - specially not in context to with the English world "moral". The German word "Moral" is made for the own person - the English word "moral" is made for all others. And it's always funny to hear from a perfect Catholic like you - who is not any Catholic at all - what Catholics should think.

There is nothing moral about it.

Yawn. By the way. Who was the first nation who started to kill a million unborn human beings a year? The USA?

If you don't believe the same thing your church believes then you should get the hell out.

What about first to try to become a member of my church and afterwards to try to fire me and Biden, Pelosi and all others?

I was just pointing out that someone called Trump immoral and yet Biden, Pelosi, et al who claim to be Catholics are also immoral.

I never was sure whether Donald Trump is criminally stupid or whether he is a stupid criminal. But I always was sure that George W "preemptive strike" Bush made the most expensive barbecue of all times in Germany - and he had from my point of view also been the worst president the USA ever had seen. Then came Donald Trump - a much more worse president - and now I ask myselve how deep the whole USA is able to sink at all. And one thing is totally clear to me. I never saw a president of the USA like Joe Biden with such a titanic burden of a complex and dangerous world politics on his shoulders. It reasures me that he is a Catholic.

Last edited:
So let me tell you: Catholics are human beings like all others and there are things only god knows and no one else. So Cathoics have lots of different political opinions - like everyeon else. But what we hate is not that no one is perfect - most of us hate the hypocrisy of idiots who think they are perfect. I'm quite sure Joe Biden would end all abortions - if he would be able to do so. But he is not able to do so. So is me. And is Pope Francis. Tell us how to end all abortions and we will do so, "moralist".

Take your mrola make up and a look in the mirror, vamp.

This shows only that you lost the oreinteison in tehj reirie0en of tins whixh we wrote about our teachings in the last few thousand years. The esseocn is: Do what god says to do - even if it is wrong. To do so needs by the way a lot of communication - even with ghosts., monsters, animals, devcils and aliens if necesarry to do so. And a strong belief not to lose orientation. Do you know for example where the word "orientation" comes from? It measn to "orientate" oneself with all other friends direction east(er) - driedtiosn riosiung sun - for the morngiun prayer - also in the middle of the darkest night.

I have not a big contact to the word "moral" - specially not in context to with the English world "moral". The German word "Moral" is m ade for the own person - teh enmgohjs wordl "moral" is made for all others. And it's always funny to hear from a perfect Catholic like you - who is not any Cathoplic at all - what Catholics, shoud think.

Yawn. By the way. Who was the first nation who started to kill a million unborn human beings a year? The USA?

What about first to become a member oif mny chruch and afterwards to try to fire me out?

I never was sure whether Donald Trum is criminally stupid or whether er is a stupid criminal. But I always was sure that George W "preemptive strike" Bush made the most expensive safe barbecue of all times in Germany - he ahd also bernme n thje most worse president the USA ever had. Never anyojne woulöd be abelot be a more worse pers9odnent ... and then came a much more worse president: Donald Trump - and now I ask myselve how deep the whole USA is able to sink at all. And one thing is totally clear to me. I never saw a president of the USA with such a titanic burden of a complex and dangerous world politics on his shoulders. It reasures me that he is a Catholic.

Jesus. Amazing how you can turn just a few words into such a long post. You're not a Catholic if you don't practice it, you are a hypocrite and a liar who calls yourself a Catholic. Neither Biden or Pelosi would ever stop all abortions if they could, because they are immoral and proud of it.

Have you heard this before....What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?
Oh, absolutely. Just like when you graduate from school, you're not expected to become a troglodyte social misfit who doesn't understand how to behave in public and doesn't know how to read or write. The school's authority over you is ended, but you're still expected to continue the lessons you learned. Being under Grace is not a license to sin.

For some odd reason I don’t recall you “moderates” ever pointing out the lunacy in Obama worshippers….What’s worse, a grown man worshipping Donald Trump or public educators teaching school children to worship the Kenyan?

pknopp

I did.

I also pointed out the lunacy of a Trump worship song being an officially registered worship song for churches.

Jesus. Amazing how you can turn just a few words into such a long post. You're not a Catholic if you don't practice it, you are a hypocrite and a liar who calls yourself a Catholic. Neither Biden or Pelosi would ever stop all abortions if they could, because they are immoral and proud of it.
Idiot.

Answer short enough and understandable enough?

By the way: Never anyone explained better to me than Meister Eckhart why Jesus is not only a human being but also god. The difference between Jesus and us is: We are still on the way to god while Jesus is god.

Last edited:
So let me tell you: Catholics are human beings like all others and there are things only god knows and no one else. So Cathoics have lots of different political opinions - like everyone else. But what we hate is not that no one is perfect - most of us hate the hypocrisy of idiots who think they are perfect. I'm quite sure Joe Biden would end all abortions - if he would be able to do so. But he is not able to do so. So is me. And is Pope Francis. Tell us how to end all abortions and we will do so, "moralist".

Take your moral make up and a look in the mirror, vampire. If you see yourself then everything is okay.

This shows only that you lost orientation. "Do what god says to do - even if it is wrong." is for example a Catholic teaching. To do so in the right way needs also a lot of communication - even with ghosts, monsters, animals, devils and aliens if necessary to do so. And a strong belief not to lose orientation. Do you know for example where the word "orientation" comes from? It means to "orient" oneself with all other friends direction east - direction of rising sun - for the morning prayer - also in the middle of the darkest night.

I have not a big contact to the word "moral" - specially not in context to with the English world "moral". The German word "Moral" is made for the own person - the english word "moral" is made for all others. And it's always funny to hear from a perfect Catholic like you - who is not any Catholic at all - what Catholics, should think.

What about first to become a member of my chruch and afterwards to try to fire me out?

I never was sure whether Donald Trump is criminally stupid or whether he is a stupid criminal. But I always was sure that George W "preemptive strike" Bush made the most expensive safe barbecue of all times in Germany - he had also become the worst president the USA ever had. Never anyone would be able to be a worse president ... and then came a much more worse president: Donald Trump - and now I ask myself how deep the whole USA is able to sink. And one thing is totally clear to me. I never saw a president of the USA with such a titanic burden of a complex and dangerous world politics on his shoulders. It reassures me that he is a Catholic.
1. Not sure if Biden would end all abortions. Who would take care of all those unwanted kids? Put them all in orphanages?

2. I'm sure that if you're posting here you can see yourself in the mirror.

3. "Do what God says, even if it is wrong" is what we call a "non-sequitur". God can't be wrong.

4. Some posters here think they can twist Catholic ideology in their favor. Like Trump is so immoral Catholics can't vote for Trump. Yet the democrats are 100x more immoral than Trump.

5. I don't understand the reference to George Bush's "barbecue" in Germany???

6. In the US too many presidents and politicians were always just politicians. They never ran a business. They don't understand basic economics. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the dumbest pair to ever live and work in the Whitehouse. Biden is a "figurehead" a "galionsfigur", not a president. Bush and Trump were real presidents. Its so bad now that Biden can't even read from the teleprompter. Catholic or not, Biden is a disaster, God help us all.

LOL!! You and I have different definitions of "depravity"
Hint: Enjoying sex with a beautiful woman is wonderful, not "depraved".

Depravity is defined as:
depraved
dĭ-prāvd′

adjective​

1. Morally corrupt; perverted.
  2. Describing a person or action that is perverted or extremely wrong in a moral sense.
So if you call sex with Stormy or Karen McDougal "perverted' you and I are on different planets.

the depraved part comes from cheating on his spouse & ummmm....

this:

donald-trump-pussy-quote.jpg

former loser 'president'.

Stopped reading right there. If you want to have a conversation with a sane person, try to hide your insanity better than that.

As a Christian, I sadly agree that what she said makes up a good part of his support.

Sorry, GG. At some point you need to have basic knowledge of an issue in order to discuss it.

So, I’ll let you do your own research.

I looked, not one bit of evidence of the grand jury laughing at Bragg. You lied. Just admit it and move on.

Forum List

Back