Trump's .. I'm Sorry

I think that may have been the closest Trump has ever come to an actual apology in his life. Wasn't a real apology, but it was close. He was trying. It was the first time he's actually said something as a fully grown adult.
Poor Melania.

Poor America under Hillary...

13062252_10156896364235515_2293398469442025055_n.png

I think that may have been the closest Trump has ever come to an actual apology in his life. Wasn't a real apology, but it was close. He was trying. It was the first time he's actually said something as a fully grown adult.

No he wasn't trying.

He regrets things he has said. Not because he is sorry. But because they hurt his chances. If he can articulate what, exactly, he is sorry about...and why....he might reach the level of adult.

I would have been even more brutal than Trump was...there are things that need to be said...political correctness be damned.

He admitted to being wrong before and apologized for his hurtful tone. Does that sound like narcissistic, arrogant, and egotistical person?

When have we EVER heard Big Ears say anything similar? Yet the media accuses Trump of these things, but would never accuse BO...and libs and dumb Americans can't see the distortion.
No surprise he hired 2 new people to run his campaign and the first thing they told him was that he had to apologize and stop being the real don trump.

They probably convinced him it's only for 3 months. After that he can go back to being a complete asshole.

Apparently you can't tell when someone is lying

If he is so sorry why won't he drop out? The guy knows that he shit on most of this country and disgraced his name.

Fuck him
His apology is really resonating well with liberal women. When is Hillary going to apologize for risking our national security?
How do you know it's resonating?

You guys don't report the facts you try to create the facts.

We already know the real trump. Too little too late.

He admitted to being wrong before and apologized for his hurtful tone. Does that sound like narcissistic, arrogant, and egotistical person?

When have we EVER heard Big Ears say anything similar? Yet the media accuses Trump of these things, but would never accuse BO...and libs and dumb Americans can't see the distortion.
No surprise he hired 2 new people to run his campaign and the first thing they told him was that he had to apologize and stop being the real don trump.

They probably convinced him it's only for 3 months. After that he can go back to being a complete asshole.

Apparently you can't tell when someone is lying
You are probably just being an asshole and spewing diarrhea. As usual.

The key to an apology is not to do it again....

Good luck with that

Good luck with that
I wonder has Cankle's ever apologized for her numerous lies?

Did she apologize for lying to the families of the Benghazi dead?

Did she apologize for lying to the American people when she said its all a right wing conspiracy?

...apparently she thinks lying is okay and that she will suffer no consequences for her lies. Now imagine her a POTUS....lies lies and more lies.

One apologizes because he’s truly contrite, not because his handlers instructed him to do so.

And Trump clearly isn’t ‘sorry’ – otherwise he wouldn’t advocate that US citizens be ‘deported’ for their ‘extreme views,’ and that Americans be subject to racial and religious profiling.

One apologizes because he’s truly contrite, not because his handlers instructed him to do so.

And Trump clearly isn’t ‘sorry’ – otherwise he wouldn’t advocate that US citizens be ‘deported’ for their ‘extreme views,’ and that Americans be subject to racial and religious profiling.
What racial profiling? Do you know religion is a question asked on naturalization forms? Libs just make up shit and smear it around hoping it sticks.

You and "facts" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other..... by the way, how many refugees are you sponsoring at the peril of U.S born citizens? I will bet that your "contributions" end with the federal withholding rate confiscated by the Puerto Rican Trust #62 that is the IRS......

Good luck with that
You don't think he can fake it for less than 3 months? How long has Melania been faking it?

No, I think he will go back to the same old stupid shit

He can't help it

Explain to me how the Hitlery is a better choice to be the figurehead of USA.INC....explain to me as to how Hitlery, a favorite of of the CFR and Wall Street could POSSIBLY improve the lifestyle of the middle class...what exactly is her plan?????

Each time I reach a point of giving up on Trump, he manages to make me reconsider. These words from him were needed, his prior inability to admit mistake had gotten too much like Joan Rivers for me.

So, Trump has

1. waffled or flip flopped on most of his more extreme positions
2. made up with Paul Ryan
3. put an establishment GOP'er on his ticket
4. apologized for being an obnoxious ass

I'd say the transformation is pretty much complete...

...He is now Jeb Bush.

He is doing the right thing. Kiss a little ass seem a little worried about the whiners feelings. Once elected a false flag happens declares martial law and the country will be cleaned up from top to bottom. Media will be put in their place,politicians thrown out or just there as figureheads....I can't wait.

Forum List

Back