Trump's .. I'm Sorry

I think that may have been the closest Trump has ever come to an actual apology in his life. Wasn't a real apology, but it was close. He was trying. It was the first time he's actually said something as a fully grown adult.

You'd think Democrats would like this .. :dunno:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAhCAAAAJGUzYjdkOThkLWQ1ZDgtNDgzYi05YmIyLTE2OWZhNWFjMTA0Nw.jpg

I think that may have been the closest Trump has ever come to an actual apology in his life. Wasn't a real apology, but it was close. He was trying. It was the first time he's actually said something as a fully grown adult.

What .. you live in his belly button or something, how would you know?

He's said himself that he considers apologies a sign of weakness.

I consider government dependency a sign of weakness.

He's married, you can't be married and unfamiliar with apologies, that's impossible..:laugh:

..and you did cut him some slack for a change ...:uhh:

If he is so sorry why won't he drop out? The guy knows that he shit on most of this country and disgraced his name.

Fuck him

Are you taking girl pills Matthew, sooo emotional..? .... :laugh:

He admitted to being wrong before and apologized for his hurtful tone. Does that sound like narcissistic, arrogant, and egotistical person?

When have we EVER heard Big Ears say anything similar? Yet the media accuses Trump of these things, but would never accuse BO...and libs and dumb Americans can't see the distortion.

If he is so sorry why won't he drop out? The guy knows that he shit on most of this country and disgraced his name.

Fuck him
His apology is really resonating well with liberal women. When is Hillary going to apologize for risking our national security?
We all know leading liberal pols never apologize for anything...even though they fuck up everything.

Fuck him
His apology is really resonating well with liberal women. When is Hillary going to apologize for risking our national security?
We all know leading liberal pols never apologize for anything...even though they fuck up everything.

Laugh if you want...but you need to watch this with an open mind.......

No he wasn't trying.

He regrets things he has said. Not because he is sorry. But because they hurt his chances. If he can articulate what, exactly, he is sorry about...and why....he might reach the level of adult.

No he wasn't trying.

He regrets things he has said. Not because he is sorry. But because they hurt his chances. If he can articulate what, exactly, he is sorry about...and why....he might reach the level of adult.

Well, it's Trump or this... aka BJ Bill

13921177_10154456464754726_5128812676104055807_n.jpg

Poor Melania.

Forum List

Back