Trump's HUGE Mistake Regarding Arpaio Pardon

No my friend, not at all - Arpaio getting busted for refusing to comply with direct court order is like Al Copone getting busted for tax evasion.

No, actually Arpaio being found guilty of Contempt of Court for refusing to comply with orders regarding the methods of law enforcement is sorta like Bill Clinton being found Guilty of Contempt of Court for attempting to use deceit to strip an American citizen of her right to a fair trail - a violation of the Constitution he swore to protect and defend.

It is like Barry being Found in Contempt of Court for ignoring the court's orders regarding deep water drilling just because Barry did not like or want to listen to the court.

The big difference is Arpaio was sentenced to jail while the Liberal Presidents were protected from having to go to jail.

The big difference is Arpaio was sentenced to jail while the Liberal Presidents were protected from having to go to jail.

Deflective bullshit.

Arpaio was GUILTY and was sentenced accordingly. If he wasn't, if this was just some political hit job, then he would win appeal and there would not be a need to for pardon and implicit guilt acceptance.

He decided to operate outside the law and got appropriately checked for it at the ballot box and at the court. His legacy is disgrace and Trump jumped on that shit stained bandwagon to appease his nutters.

Last edited:
Its just selective outrage. Who gives a fuck about that?

I agree.

Despite all the whining here...the guy was only scheduled to spend
6 months in jail anyway. It's not like Trump took him off of death row.

"It was only 6 months...a hockey season!"
The best part...by pardoning him, it's established that Arpiao is guilty as charged and convicted. One does not pardon an innocent man.
So Bradley Manning the guy Obama pardoned did commit treason against the US? If I ever meet that son of a bitch, I will make sure he rues the day.

Obama did not pardon Manning, he commuted his sentence to ONLY 7 years in jail.

Arpiao didn't spend a day in jail and his case was ongoing when Trump decided he needed to throw some meat to his base at a rally and then Friday primetime.

By accepting the pardon Arpiao ACCEPTS GUILT, that's how pardons work.
What was Sheriff Arpiao guilty of?

Deflective bullshit.

No, it's called FACT. Arpaio did break the law and was sentenced to prison, just as Clinton and Obama broke the law. You don't get stripped of your license to practice law and are declared 'Guilty of contempt of Court' for NOT breaking the law.

And again, Trump exercised his power to Pardon, and he pardoned a career law enforcer who violated the law in the over-zealous enforcement of the law.

Clinton and Obama did not even try to officially pardon the despicable criminals and terrorists they set free because doing so would be too much hypocrisy for even them. So instead they just set them free.

The guy Trump pardoned protected American lives and enforced the law. The pieces of fecal matter Clinton and Obama set free were criminals, murderers, and terrorists who preyed upon and murdered Americans.

BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE!

Clinton set free terrorists who killed Americans just so Hillary could be elected to the Senate....what a great trade-off for Americans:

- 'Yes, I know these terrorists killed your family and friends, but I need to let them go so Hillary can become a corrupt, self-serving leech who will one day let 4 Americans die needlessly and become a 2-time loser Presidential Election Candidate.'

:mm:

Forum List

Back