Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your people get enraged by not being called the appropriate fish/fishself pronouns.

We get enraged when we see our nation being turned into a Banana Republic, watch our border turn into a human trafficking factory, watch our children die of fentanyl overdoses, watch China take over our farmland and everything, and watch your demented, senile president crash our economy.

Compare and contrast. If you dare.

PS You had to borrow that meme from conservatives, of course. Because the Left, having absolutely zero self-awareness and thus, no sense of humor, cannot meme.

We are assuming a Federal Judge in good stand had reason to believe a crime had or was taking place and authorized a search warrant to collect evidence and seize property of the United States Government.

It's like you don't understand what this entire thread is about. If folks could trust the process, and the folks in the system, this wouldn't even be a controversy.

:rolleyes:

FBI Summary of August 17, 2016 Surveillance Operation Against Donald Trump​

The right-wing, in this nation, does not trust the establishment intel agencies in their adversarial relationship to Trump anymore. Trump has done nothing wrong, other than to want to reform them, they have abused their power, and are now a stake holder in the entire game, being used by others more powerful, for purposes other than what they were designed for.

The argument just doesn't hold water, sorry. Not with most folks that pay attention to what is going on. I can only hope you are right about, "a federal judge in good standing," but no information about the judge who signed off on this warrant is being released, and I don't think that is a mistake.

This comment, to the entire forum? This is how naive it makes you look. Like you haven't been paying attention the past four years.

6pd0de.jpg

The intel agencies now, seem to be working as nothing more than the Brownshirts worked for the Nazis in Germany, or the Blackshirts did in Italy. (Along with groups like BLM, Antifa, and of course, patriot groups.)

They seem, more and more, to be used as a tool for staging acts of agent provocateurs in mass protests, and to be used in political intimidation.

Your people get enraged by not being called the appropriate fish/fishself pronouns.

We get enraged when we see our nation being turned into a Banana Republic, watch our border turn into a human trafficking factory, watch our children die of fentanyl overdoses, watch China take over our farmland and everything, and watch your demented, senile president crash our economy.

Compare and contrast. If you dare.

PS You had to borrow that meme from conservatives, of course. Because the Left, having absolutely zero self-awareness and thus, no sense of humor, cannot meme.
So dramatic. The sky isn’t falling and we don’t even know the full story behind this raid yet.

This meme is a perfect representation of you right now.

1660028164256.jpeg

Well this is it. Its on now and the democrats have started all of this cause they couldn't stand the fact Hillary lost. They pushed that and the Russia Collusion bs narrative 24-7 to whip the sheep into a mad frenzy so that no matter what the dems did after it would be justified. A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it

Well this is it. Its on now and the democrats have started all of this cause they couldn't stand the fact Hillary lost. They pushed that and the Russia Collusion bs narrative 24-7 to whip the sheep into a mad frenzy so that no matter what the dems did after it would be justified. A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it

What's on?

Why does it matter so much to you where the meme originated? Why are we even talking about a culture of memes?

The shoe fits. You’re going to wear it.

Because it's pathetic that you folks think you own the culture and have to borrow our memes. Because even your memes suck

The optics of this does not look good. They weren't specific regarding what the warrants stated, more like a fishing expedition.
The democrats fear Trump, and just keep coming up with this kind BS. Never seen our nation like this in my lifetime.
Optics is no reason not to get evidence you have witness to existing. You don't get a warrant on the former President's home on a fishing expedition, no way. Somebody knew what they were looking for and most likely place to find them, probably because somebody spilled the beans again. I guess we will see.

Just because they confiscated boxes of material means nothing. It just means that they are
taking it for review. Kinda like looking for a crime, White.
Probably had reason to think what they were looking for was in the boxes. We will have to wait and see, but I doubt this was a frivolous search warrant, not against this former President.

Because it's pathetic that you folks think you own the culture and have to borrow our memes. Because even your memes suck
Now you’re just being irrational. You care so much about who uses which memes. I’ve seen some stupid arguments around here, but wow lol.

I don’t care what you approve of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back