Trump's friend on Priebus: 'There's a lot of weakness coming out of the chief of staff'

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Bye Bye Priebus

One of Donald Trump's friends, after recently spending time with the President, cast doubt Sunday on White House chief of staff Reince Priebus' ability to do his job.

The friend then said later in the day that he spoke to Priebus and has an "open mind."
Christopher Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax Media, told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" he thinks "there's a lot of weakness coming out of the chief of staff."
"I think Reince Priebus, good guy, well-intentioned, but he clearly doesn't know how the federal agencies work," said Ruddy. "He doesn't have a real good system. He doesn't know how the communications flow."
It was a strikingly frank public assessment of one of Trump's top staffers by a close friend, but it's unclear whether Trump shares it.

Newsmax Media is a Florida-based, conservative-leaning news outlet whose properties include a magazine and a cable TV channel.

Chris Ruddy on Priebus: 'There's a lot of weakness coming out of the chief of staff' - CNNPolitics.com

• Banned

Longtime Donald Trump friend says Reince Priebus is ‘in way over his head’ – The Denver Post

One of President Donald Trump’s longtime friends made a striking move on Sunday: After talking privately with the president over drinks late Friday, Christopher Ruddy publicly argued that Trump should replace his White House chief of staff.

“A lot of people have been saying, ‘Look, Donald has some problems,’ and I think he realizes that he’s got to make some changes going forward,” Ruddy said in an interview with The Washington Post.

• Banned
CNN=Fake News!
Christopher Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax Media, told CNN's Brian Stelter on "Reliable Sources" he thinks "there's a lot of weakness coming out of the chief of staff."

Newsmax Media is a Florida-based, conservative-leaning news outlet whose properties include a magazine and a cable TV channel.

Longtime Donald Trump friend says Reince Priebus is ‘in way over his head’ – The Denver Post

One of President Donald Trump’s longtime friends made a striking move on Sunday: After talking privately with the president over drinks late Friday, Christopher Ruddy publicly argued that Trump should replace his White House chief of staff.

“A lot of people have been saying, ‘Look, Donald has some problems,’ and I think he realizes that he’s got to make some changes going forward,” Ruddy said in an interview with The Washington Post.
Liberal Denver Post=Fake News

Oh. Somebody thinks Priebus isn't doing a good job. Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure Priebus is doing a great job.

Of course Guano will believe everything he reads and in his mind its all true.

Tree stump dumb anyone??

Forum List

Back