Trump’s First Term Leads to Lowest Black Imprisonment Rate in 31 Years

And in the next post, you guys will be complaining about the furloughs, early releases, etc...

The reason incarceration rates are down is because he let covid run wild in the nation.
So you're saying that Trump actually runs Democrat-controlled states like New York (which suffered the highest death counts in the nation)????

Dems and the liberal news media are running the 'Covid' talking point 24/7 blaming the entire pandemic on Trump even though most other world leaders have faired no better than Trump combatting it. The UK is about to lock down for another month and our asshole Democrats and fake news ignore this. They just want to unfairly bash president Trump over anything they can gin up.

A quarter of a million deaths didn't happen in other places. Just here. That was some hoax.
And New York had 33.444 deaths in that one state....

That was some kind of management by the Democrats....

Probably. It didn't help that the blob forced thousands of unscreened through two airports in/near NYC. But the locals botched it too.

Actually it was your hero cuomo who forced covid patients into the old folks homes.

I think he was trying to lower his health care costs and saw a cheap way of doing it.

He's a scumbag.

200,000+ plus covid infected people died before they should have... Thanks in part to the blob.
*shrugs* If that helps you sleep better at night. But it won't matter, sooner or later, and it's going to be sooner... We have to open back up the economy. Stay home and quiver if you like, doesn't bother me at all.

200,000+ plus covid infected people died before they should have... Thanks in part to the blob.
*shrugs* If that helps you sleep better at night. But it won't matter, sooner or later, and it's going to be sooner... We have to open back up the economy. Stay home and quiver if you like, doesn't bother me at all.

I'm sure we can count on you to not take the vaccine when it comes out since...as you say...the virus is a hoax. That's great...it will allow productive members of society a better chance at getting inoculated.

I'm sure we can count on you to not take the vaccine when it comes out since...as you say...the virus is a hoax. That's great...it will allow productive members of society a better chance at getting inoculated.
Hoax? I HAD YOU DUMBFUCK. I started coming here after years because I had to have something to do while at home with it. To normal people, which I am not I have bouts of pericarditis ( a heart condition ), it's just the fuck'n flu.

I don't think it's a hoax... I think life can't stop because you are scared of it.

Hoax? I HAD YOU DUMBFUCK. I started coming here after years because I had to have something to do while at home with it. To normal people, which I am not I have bouts of pericarditis ( a heart condition ), it's just the fuck'n flu.

I don't think it's a hoax... I think life can't stop because you are scared of it.

Again...if you're not afraid of the virus...please don't take the vaccine....useful people should be first in line. You needn't apply.

Again...if you're not afraid of the virus...please don't take the vaccine....useful people should be first in line. You needn't apply.
Why in the world would I take the vaccine? I had it... There are FOUR people in the world that we know of that has got it more than once. What would be the point in me getting it? You are absolutely right... I won't apply.

Edit: You are right about me not being afraid of it though. Living through it helps with that.

Why in the world would I take the vaccine? I had it... There are FOUR people in the world that we know of that has got it more than once. What would be the point in me getting it? You are absolutely right... I won't apply.

Edit: You are right about me not being afraid of it though. Living through it helps with that.

Cool...your not taking the vaccine is the best news ever.

Meanwhile, Biden wrote the crime bill that locked blacks up in record numbers...

President Trump’s administration has set another milestone, with the USA’s incarceration rate at a 25-year low – and for black inmates, it’s fallen even more sharply, to the lowest level since 1989.

Trump made justice a priority of his first term, with the 2018 First Step Act giving thousands of inmates the chance to reintegrate into society. The president’s reforms have had the biggest impact on minorities, with the proportion of Hispanic residents in prison down 24% from a decade ago and for blacks by 29%. Incarceration of whites also fell, by 12%.

The president’s focus on rehabilitating non-violent criminals has also seen the US violent crime rate fall by 4.6% since he took office, making life safer – and better – for millions of ordinary Americans of all races.

I was at the laundromat on Saturday and was speaking with and AA. He told me he already voted for Trump as have many of his friends. He was quite happy with Trump and what he's done for the AA's in America.

200,000+ plus people didn't die of Covid. They just might have had it when they died. Big difference.
Hardly, they died due to genetics which left them more susceptible or bad habits. Without a vaccine nothing can stop the spread. Just look at the new cases where social distancing and mask mandates have been in place for months.

The response was left up to the governors of the states...

And NY totally botched it....

No more than any other state did. Of course, it never should have been left to the states to respond to a NATIONAL EMERGENCY.
Trump did respond...

He sent ventilators, opened hospitals, and even sent a hospital ship to NY...

And they wouldn't use them...

The response was left up to the governors of the states...

And NY totally botched it....

No more than any other state did. Of course, it never should have been left to the states to respond to a NATIONAL EMERGENCY.
Trump did respond...

Of course he responded. He had those making the masks get them out there, he had ventilators ready to go where needed and as you said a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. The dumbasses in NY City wouldn't use that hospital ship, instead they foisted those with the Chinese virus into nursing homes killing many elderly. You can't fix stupid.

Trump did respond...

Because they were kind of useless and badly organized.

The ship, for instance, had patients meet 25 criteria before they could be brought on board.

"Gee, yeah, we don't think your half-ass tent hosptial is helping.... for some reason."

Forum List

Back