Trumps first rally after covid

The groundswell around here of Trump supporters is crazy.

Now that he won over Cubans as well, he is going to crush it in Florida.

I was SHOCKED at the size of the crowd at the rally.

Biden gets like 8 people.
Cubans know what commie scum Democrats will fundamentally transform America into and they want no part of it.

Cubans know what commie scum Democrats will fundamentally transform America into and they want no part of it.

Exactly. The Cuban people know a communist take over when they see it. Most Cubans are very patriotic about America.

Exactly. The Cuban people know a communist take over when they see it. Most Cubans are very patriotic about America.
The last thing a patriotic American would do in this day and age is vote for anti American democrats

Just spent two weeks in Jupiter and the level of Trump support is unreal. Trucks with flags, large groups on highway overpasses with US and Trump flags. Cars honking. Very impressive. I did see two Biden groups totaling about 20 people but they weren’t getting the honks or waves like the Trump groups.

Good job Florida.

I just watched Trumps first rally after his recovery from covid, and wow he really rocked the house.
Mark my words, as he will win with record breaking votes, ever in history.
TRUMP'S LANDSLIDE VICTORY !!!!

Slow day on the troll farm?

Tell your co-workers Yuri, Ivan, and Svetlana that you don't have to say "ever" and "in history" in the same sentence..."ever" covers any measurement of history.

Just spent two weeks in Jupiter and the level of Trump support is unreal. Trucks with flags, large groups on highway overpasses with US and Trump flags. Cars honking. Very impressive. I did see two Biden groups totaling about 20 people but they weren’t getting the honks or waves like the Trump groups.

Good job Florida.

That Trump is campaigning in Florida at all is a win for Biden... The "rally" wouldn't be in a state he didn't consider to be close.

I just watched Trumps first rally after his recovery from covid, and wow he really rocked the house.
Why is he in FL? It is a must win and it's not looking so good. Good luck.
True. Biden is stronger in Florida than I though he would be. The election comes down to holding what Hillary had and flipping 2 of the three states; PA, WI, and MI. That the race is so close in Florida is a bad sign for Trump.

Tell your co-workers Yuri, Ivan, and Svetlana that you don't have to say "ever" and "in history" in the same sentence..."ever" covers any measurement of history.
It is classic for trolls on the troll farms to accuse others of being trolls. Any American with half a brain that reads this forum knows who the paid trolls are.

I sincerely apologize. Would you please assist me with the correct phrase that might help ease the pain ?

Good job Florida.

That Trump is campaigning in Florida at all is a win for Biden... The "rally" wouldn't be in a state he didn't consider to be close.
Is that why Biden was there last week? With his wife doing another showing?

It is classic for trolls on the troll farms to accuse others of being trolls. Any American with half a brain that reads this forum knows who the paid trolls are.

As you are clearly a poorly paid troll (please update your avatar to something more relevant), you are easily recognizable.

Forum List

Back