Trumps First Days As POTUS Elect Go Smoothly

Obama knows he has been conquered.....

And POTUS Trump has not decided yet what press is worth of America....
So I suppose that means Trump is not planning to step down after his term is over, second term resp.
I can't wait until Trump goes 10th amendment on you liberals.....

why just Trump-----seems to me that lots of people are studying that one carefully----whilst salivating
You thinkin your Obama will in his last months....:lol:

So I suppose that means Trump is not planning to step down after his term is over, second term resp.

unwarranted accusation
So you agree your supreme leader will be conquered?

I do not have a supreme leader-----best prediction so far----Trump will serve 8 years-------if his health holds up

He won't make it 4, hopefully lame duck the last 2 if he makes it to then. Pence is just as bad, lame duck mid term.

Vulgar and idiotic huh? You must have mistaken me for a liberal.

unwarranted accusation
So you agree your supreme leader will be conquered?

I do not have a supreme leader-----best prediction so far----Trump will serve 8 years-------if his health holds up

He won't make it 4, hopefully lame duck the last 2 if he makes it to then. Pence is just as bad, lame duck mid term.
The next 8 years of Trump you will hate....

I am happy to say that President-elect Trump handled his victory speech and his first meeting with President Obama in a way fitting of the office. I'm a bit surprised that he refused to allow the press pool to stay with him yesterday....but I don't think we missed much.

Yep everything went very smoothly, except for the thousands in the streets protesting his ass.

Not the best thing to do, IMHO. Protesting the fact that he got elected isn't productive. Chanting "not my president" doesn't make it so. He will be our president. This nation requires loyal opposition.

Those who are convinced that the guy isn't the right choice need to get off the street and get into meetings and organize to get out the vote in 2018 and 2020.

That isn't to say that I don't empathize. I do. I just think it isn't productive.

No. That won't change anything, but they are rightfully scared of what that clown has said. I didn't yell and scream, but I felt like it, and I don't fault the ones that do. I certainly don't condone any violence, but they got a right to protest, and I don't blame them a bit.
Of course they have a right to protest, it's mostly ignored. As far as being scared the same thing could be said for when Obama got into office for the people that opposed him.

I really don't think Pence is as bad. He's just a standard Republican like Cruz, Rubio, Romney, etc.

He won't stir up deep hatred, cause massive demonstrations, change foreign policy for the worse, want authoritarian power...really I could go on, but there's no point.

On the other hand, if he keeps all the stupid Drumpf advisers, it won't be good.

Anarchy, rioting, destruction, burning the American Flag, calling for murder, calling for the assassination of the newly elected President, evidence that Hillary, Soros...are behind the organized revolt by these enemies of the state in an attempt by Barry to rip the country apart on his way out now that his 'legacy' is all but ensured to be wiped out.

Nobody is behind this. When do you think it was planned?
A lot of them protesters are shipped all over the country to protest

Anarchy, rioting, destruction, burning the American Flag, calling for murder, calling for the assassination of the newly elected President, evidence that Hillary, Soros...are behind the organized revolt by these enemies of the state in an attempt by Barry to rip the country apart on his way out now that his 'legacy' is all but ensured to be wiped out.

Did you not learn anything from this election?

The. Media. Lies. smh

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests -- Provoking US 'Color Revolution'

That doesn't answer my question. When do you think it was planned? Nobody expected Hillary to lose, so why would they have planned it?

The. Media. Lies. smh

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests -- Provoking US 'Color Revolution'

That doesn't answer my question. When do you think it was planned? Nobody expected Hillary to lose, so why would they have planned it?
It's not like these protests are organized, have you seen some of these people they look like they just got off the bus… LOL we did not see a bunch of people protesting once Barry was elected

Last edited:

Already proven...
Paid, career 'protestprs, photos of the busses they came in on ' them getting off the bus.

Already proven...
Paid, career 'protestprs, photos of the busses they came in on ' them getting off the bus.
Link?

The. Media. Lies. smh

Hillary, Barry, & the DNC were alreafy exposed for being behind the pre-electoon violence....they just shifted gears after the election everything was still in place.

The. Media. Lies. smh

Hillary, Barry, & the DNC were alreafy exposed for being behind the pre-electoon violence....they just shifted gears after the election everything was still in place.

Link?

Google.com

Don't sit on your ass with your hand out. Earnestly seek the truth for yourself or you will never be truly frer.

Forum List

Back