Trumps First Days As POTUS Elect Go Smoothly

I am happy to say that President-elect Trump handled his victory speech and his first meeting with President Obama in a way fitting of the office. I'm a bit surprised that he refused to allow the press pool to stay with him yesterday....but I don't think we missed much.

Yep everything went very smoothly, except for the thousands in the streets protesting his ass.
I can only imagine the foolishness you would posting today if Cankles had won, and right wingers were the ones protesting.

I am happy to say that President-elect Trump handled his victory speech and his first meeting with President Obama in a way fitting of the office. I'm a bit surprised that he refused to allow the press pool to stay with him yesterday....but I don't think we missed much.

Yep everything went very smoothly, except for the thousands in the streets protesting his ass.

Not the best thing to do, IMHO. Protesting the fact that he got elected isn't productive. Chanting "not my president" doesn't make it so. He will be our president. This nation requires loyal opposition.

Those who are convinced that the guy isn't the right choice need to get off the street and get into meetings and organize to get out the vote in 2018 and 2020.

That isn't to say that I don't empathize. I do. I just think it isn't productive.

I can only imagine the foolishness you would posting today if Cankles had won, and right wingers were the ones protesting.

Of course.

Not the best thing to do, IMHO. Protesting the fact that he got elected isn't productive. Chanting "not my president" doesn't make it so. He will be our president. This nation requires loyal opposition.

Those who are convinced that the guy isn't the right choice need to get off the street and get into meetings and organize to get out the vote in 2018 and 2020.

That isn't to say that I don't empathize. I do. I just think it isn't productive.

No. That won't change anything, but they are rightfully scared of what that clown has said. I didn't yell and scream, but I felt like it, and I don't fault the ones that do. I certainly don't condone any violence, but they got a right to protest, and I don't blame them a bit.

No. That won't change anything, but they are rightfully scared of what that clown has said. I didn't yell and scream, but I felt like it, and I don't fault the ones that do. I certainly don't condone any violence, but they got a right to protest, and I don't blame them a bit.

Like I said....I empathize. I hope people who are protesting are able to redirect their fear and anger into productive action.

Anarchy, rioting, destruction, burning the American Flag, calling for murder, calling for the assassination of the newly elected President, evidence that Hillary, Soros...are behind the organized revolt by these enemies of the state in an attempt by Barry to rip the country apart on his way out now that his 'legacy' is all but ensured to be wiped out.

Yeah, thanks to Hillary, Barry, and their army of Anti-American anarchists the transition is going 'smoothly'...

Anarchy, rioting, destruction, burning the American Flag, calling for murder, calling for the assassination of the newly elected President, evidence that Hillary, Soros...are behind the organized revolt by these enemies of the state in an attempt by Barry to rip the country apart on his way out now that his 'legacy' is all but ensured to be wiped out.

Nobody is behind this. When do you think it was planned?

Yeah...is that what you said about the protesters disrupting Trump rallies, before it was exposed as a Soros/Clinton effort?

I am surprised Obama handled it with grace, after the many outrageous and ridiculous things he said about Trump. We will see if he can contain his infamous ability to put in foot in his mouth, in his last days in office. I am betting not.

You mean since Trump has been attacking Obamas citizenship for years, and had called him the worst Pres. Yes Obama really ignored Trump's bigotry and tried to make a smooth transition.
I am surprised the bigot let Trump in the Oval Office....

sheeeesh------can anyone of you idiots be fair? Both Trump and Obama badmouthed each other during the campaign---and both Obama and Trump managed to get thru their
meeting with grace. I am delighted-----so sorry to disappoint you

I am surprised Obama handled it with grace, after the many outrageous and ridiculous things he said about Trump. We will see if he can contain his infamous ability to put in foot in his mouth, in his last days in office. I am betting not.
He's afraid he may be in legal trouble, so he's "making nice".

vulgar and idiotic innuendo-------give it up---the campaigning is over

Obama knows he has been conquered.....

And POTUS Trump has not decided yet what press is worth of America....
So I suppose that means Trump is not planning to step down after his term is over, second term resp.

Yeah...is that what you said about the protesters disrupting Trump rallies, before it was exposed as a Soros/Clinton effort?
Nice job blaming it on the Jews after it was exposed that the whole Drumpf campaign was a Putin/alt-right effort.

So I suppose that means Trump is not planning to step down after his term is over, second term resp.
I can't wait until Trump goes 10th amendment on you liberals.....

why just Trump-----seems to me that lots of people are studying that one carefully----whilst salivating

unwarranted accusation
So you agree your supreme leader will be conquered?

I do not have a supreme leader-----best prediction so far----Trump will serve 8 years-------if his health holds up

Did you not learn anything from this election?

The. Media. Lies. smh

Billionaire Globalist Soros Exposed as Hidden Hand Behind Trump Protests -- Provoking US 'Color Revolution'

He is back on twitter, saying the protests are the medias' fault. He needs to be made aware, Hillary won the popular vote, so over 1/2 of the US voters did not pick him.

Forum List

Back