Trump's endorsement of Youngkin seen as good news for Democrats in VA

McAuliffe doesn't believe a parent has any say in what their children are taught. He's a totalitarian who expects people to just accept what his radical party thinks. This dopey younger generation will buy his BS but intelligent people will go for his opponent regardless of who Trump supports.

Democrats always cheat, its what they do.
So why recount?

If your guy lost you know it's because Democrats cheated, no recount required.

Trump lost in AZ and all the recounts confirmed that, but that didn't change your mind in any way, because your conclusions are not driven by evidence, they are driven by whatever is politically convinient for you to presume.

Tell me you swallow that democrats who voted for Biden forgot to vote for House members???
Tell me that makes sense to you. I want to see if all those ballots were in urban areas.

House members are elected by each congressional district, not whole states, absolutely nothing unusual about that.

I live in New York but my district specifically elected a Republican house member in 2020. You are going to tell me that it means Biden cheated to win NY? :rolleyes-41:

So why recount?
If your guy lost you know it's because Democrats cheated, no recount required.
Trump lost in AZ and all the recounts confirmed that, but that didn't change your mind in any way, because your conclusions are not driven by evidence, they are driven by whatever is politically convinient for you to presume.
Liar. Don't presume to tell me WTF I know or think.
At least I know how to spell "convenient"
If the audits confirmed that Trump lost AZ, fine, then that's a fact.
Then Trump lost because he was stupid and didn't know how to act "presidential" in that first debate, among other gaffes. 2020 was an election that Trump could have won easily if he had half a brain.
Unlike Xiden who is so stupid and confused that he can't even do a real press conference.

Tell me you swallow that democrats who voted for Biden forgot to vote for House members???
Tell me that makes sense to you.

Tell me you swallow that Dems cheated for Biden forgot to cheat for House members???

Tell me that makes sense to you

Democrats always cheat, its what they do.
Tell me that makes sense to you. I want to see if all those ballots were in urban areas.

Then don't vote.

If democrats always cheat, if it's all rigged, and there's no reason to vote.

Since you believe a democrat will aways win there is no reason for you or any of your friends to vote.

So If you believe that democrats always cheat, stand by your belief.

Don't vote.

Last edited:
McAuliffe doesn't believe a parent has any say in what their children are taught. He's a totalitarian who expects people to just accept what his radical party thinks. This dopey younger generation will buy his BS but intelligent people will go for his opponent regardless of who Trump supports.
McAuliffe is pushing the CRT crap, which just reeks of disdain for America (it’s racist), disdain for whites (they’re all racists), and discrimination in favor of blacks (because they’re all oppressed). Sane parents are pushing back on the attempt to indoctrinate our children, and thus Biden is calling the parents “domestic terrorists” and siccing the FBI on them.

I pray that there remains enough Virginia Citizens not brainwashed who will vote against McAwful and his intent on instilling racism.

Liar. Don't presume to tell me WTF I know or think.
At least I know how to spell "convenient"
If the audits confirmed that Trump lost AZ, fine, then that's a fact.
Then Trump lost because he was stupid and didn't know how to act "presidential" in that first debate, among other gaffes. 2020 was an election that Trump could have won easily if he had half a brain.
Unlike Xiden who is so stupid and confused that he can't even do a real press conference.
I'm sorry for taking you at your word - "Democrats ALWAYS cheat".

But hey, I guess you've just over-generalized and good on you to recognize that Trump didn't get cheated and that he is responsible for the loss....and that of course means that you recognize that Trump and his enablers in the rightwing sphere are spreading vicious lies about the election.

[Biden] didn’t win in Arizona. He lost in Arizona based on the forensic audit.- Trump

So ask yourself, where did you get your idea that Democrats always cheat? Was it from the same rightwing bubble that can't stop talking about how Trump was cheated?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back