Trump's election to lose

In a normal presidential election the debates would be a significant factor. In this election, I think they're a waste of time. Trump sees them as a game changer, with polls showing him behind Joe Biden.

But, the polls do not take into consideration the three major factors that will decide the election.
First and most significant is Russia. Along with James Comey, they were directly responsible for Trump's 2016 election. This time there is no Comey, but the world's number one superpower is a very powerful ally for Trump and is already working hard to get him re-elected.

Second, is Trump's hijacking of the US Postal Service. With a large portion of the vote probably coming from mail in ballots, control of the postal service is a significant advantage. And, if Trump does lose, it will give him plenty of lawsuit fodder.

And, third, if Trump does lose the vote count, he will try his damnedest to get the election into the SCOTUS, where he has numbers in his favor. Chief Justice Roberts will probably be the deciding vote, and he is a Republican.

Trump has a lot going for him in this election.
Its way more simple than that OP:
You can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..and a normal news cycle, or you can vote to continue incompetence and corruption.
Fairly easy choice in my opinion. Biden.
1. The police are Trump supporters
2. You can't fix the "fake news" MSM unless you watch FXN.
3. Incompetence and corruption was the Obama/Biden administration. Do you remember the "train-wreck" the rollout of Obamacare was? The fucking web site didn't work. That was total incompetence.
Spying on the opposition, falsifying evidence on FISA warrants, extorting the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor while Hunter Biden got an unearned $83,000 a month from Burisma, the company the prosecutor was investigating? That is corruption.

We have 160K+ dead with rising infection rates in a lot of states, and 11% unemployment mostly due to the incompetence and inaction of Trump, and you're going back to a website malfunction of a major program that took over 15 months to implement from start to finish? I find it deeply amusing that you complain about the website malfunction but Republicans have spent a decade trying to dismantle the ACA. And Trump has spent the last few years trying to get it declared unconstitutional... continuing to do it smack in the middle of a pandemic no less. That's just abject stupidity. Let's see, nobody spied on the Trump campaign, or falsified any FISA warrants. The best the IG could do was carp about the "process". Didn't find anything wrong with the intent. And no one cares about Hunter Biden. He isn't running for President. His dad is.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..
Jack, you still boiling that shit down? Watch you don't set your house on fire! Can't get any simpler that police or criminals. That sums up and defines the whole year of 2020.

AS to that myth of yours about "reason and common sense," good luck with that. Might want to get someone else who has a little experience with it.

Sure, Freaky, and the 160K+ dead, 5 million infections and rising, and 11% unemployment mean nothing in the context of summing up 2020? :)
No one put down the gauntlet of cops vs criminals. It was brought to this point by the murder of unarmed black men and women by police officers.
What your seeing is just a reckoning. Cooler heads will prevail. Police will not be disbanded, or even unfunded to a large extent. Police reforms will be
put into place and life will go on.
I'm always amazed by your posts, Jack. It amazes me that your wife continually allows you to have access to her cellphone or laptop. Cooler heads already have prevailed. DJT. The only uncool heads in the entire parking lot are you and your Democrats who created the whole mess.

It's true that Fox's Chris Wallace is tough on the President. Meanwhile the left wing media treats Biden like the crazy old uncle that used to hide out in the back bedroom. Be careful what you wish for? What the hell is the left wishing for?

In a normal presidential election the debates would be a significant factor. In this election, I think they're a waste of time. Trump sees them as a game changer, with polls showing him behind Joe Biden.

But, the polls do not take into consideration the three major factors that will decide the election.
First and most significant is Russia. Along with James Comey, they were directly responsible for Trump's 2016 election. This time there is no Comey, but the world's number one superpower is a very powerful ally for Trump and is already working hard to get him re-elected.

Second, is Trump's hijacking of the US Postal Service. With a large portion of the vote probably coming from mail in ballots, control of the postal service is a significant advantage. And, if Trump does lose, it will give him plenty of lawsuit fodder.

And, third, if Trump does lose the vote count, he will try his damnedest to get the election into the SCOTUS, where he has numbers in his favor. Chief Justice Roberts will probably be the deciding vote, and he is a Republican.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..and a normal news cycle, or you can vote to continue incompetence and corruption.
I'm not voting for Biden just because the MSM refuses to stop throwing this fucking tantrum until they get their way.

I do not give in to threats, especially from petulant children.

What tantrum? They don't make or determine the news cycle. Trump does that all by his lonesome.
Again, Biden is the clear choice here. And vote out any Republican running (Senate or House).
It's the only way this country gets back to normal.
The MSM doesn't determine the news cycle?

LMFAO!

Current events just leap eagerly into the lenses of their cameras, unbidden. The flow of politics itself writes the scripts for their shows. BRILLIANT!

There's no producers deciding what to cover and what not to cover. BRILLIANT!

There's no personal bias from the journalists deciding what they research and how they present it. BRILLIANT!

Everything that you see in the news publications that I agree with is AN INEVITABLE RESULT OF REALITY BEING TRANSMITTED TO YOU UNFILTERED AND RAW! Bias only effects the news cycles of the channels that I don't like!

You're either ignorant as shit, or as full of shit as the people you defend with this drivel.

Must be tough always seeing ghosts, shadows, and looking for boogeymen. Journalists report the news. That's what they are paid to do. News channels do have opinion panels and guest hosts. And yes, those panels are slanted. Especially Fox's. But at the end of the day, it's the news makers that determine the news cycle. And one of those news makers is Trump. Who is basically is own worst enemy. The guy just can't stick to the script. Or be Presidential. Or act like a somewhat compassionate human being. It's just not in his nature.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..
Jack, you still boiling that shit down? Watch you don't set your house on fire! Can't get any simpler that police or criminals. That sums up and defines the whole year of 2020.

AS to that myth of yours about "reason and common sense," good luck with that. Might want to get someone else who has a little experience with it.

Sure, Freaky, and the 160K+ dead, 5 million infections and rising, and 11% unemployment mean nothing in the context of summing up 2020? :)
No one put down the gauntlet of cops vs criminals. It was brought to this point by the murder of unarmed black men and women by police officers.
What your seeing is just a reckoning. Cooler heads will prevail. Police will not be disbanded, or even unfunded to a large extent. Police reforms will be
put into place and life will go on.
I'm always amazed by your posts, Jack. It amazes me that your wife continually allows you to have access to her cellphone or laptop. Cooler heads already have prevailed. DJT. The only uncool heads in the entire parking lot are you and your Democrats who created the whole mess.

Freaky, you're a broken record. And a true believer. Which I really don't care about. But the riots and property destruction were amped up by your lord and savior (who couldn't be a cooler head if the instructions were typed on a Happy Meal) trying to be the law and order dude and sending his jackbooted thugs into mix it up in order to boost his re-election chances. Years of police mistreatment and skating away created the mess. George Floyd's murder was the match that lit the fuse. The peaceful protests were the result of that bomb going off. And good ole cooler head Trump brought the gasoline to pour on the whole mess. Because at the end of the day, some narcissists (Trump) just like to watch the world burn.

In a normal presidential election, Trump would not be in office. In 2016, voters decide they wanted something different which is exactly what they got, a con man that knows less about government than a 7th grader, a public speaker that can;t put together two consecutive coherent sentences, and a commander and chief that believes leadership is finding someone to blame.

It's true that Fox's Chris Wallace is tough on the President. Meanwhile the left wing media treats Biden like the crazy old uncle that used to hide out in the back bedroom. Be careful what you wish for? What the hell is the left wishing for?
Essentially, anyone but Trump. Trump is such as a contrarian always seeking attention, he will probably tell the American people that taking the vaccine is a personal choice and he isn't going to do it. Then we will have this damn thing around for years as his followers emulate their idol. It will be the face masks all over again.

Last edited:
Freaky, you're a broken record.
And yet you keep playing all the golden hits.

brokenrecord.gif

1. The riots and property destruction were amped up by your lord and savior.
  1. A considerable feat considering you haven't even a remote clue who that really is!
  2. Sending his jackbooted thugs
    You must mean LAW ENFORCEMENT to keep the peace for the other 99% populace who will be voting for Trump in thanks.
  3. George Floyd's murder was the match that lit the fuse.
    A drug-infused hood who died of a drug OD while resisting arrest.

3. Incompetence and corruption was the Obama/Biden administration. Do you remember the "train-wreck" the rollout of Obamacare was? The fucking web site didn't work. That was total incompetence.
Spying on the opposition, falsifying evidence on FISA warrants, extorting the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor while Hunter Biden got an unearned $83,000 a month from Burisma, the company the prosecutor was investigating? That is corruption.

We have 160K+ dead with rising infection rates in a lot of states, and 11% unemployment mostly due to the incompetence and inaction of Trump, and you're going back to a website malfunction of a major program that took over 15 months to implement from start to finish? I find it deeply amusing that you complain about the website malfunction but Republicans have spent a decade trying to dismantle the ACA. And Trump has spent the last few years trying to get it declared unconstitutional... continuing to do it smack in the middle of a pandemic no less. That's just abject stupidity. Let's see, nobody spied on the Trump campaign, or falsified any FISA warrants. The best the IG could do was carp about the "process". Didn't find anything wrong with the intent. And no one cares about Hunter Biden. He isn't running for President. His dad is.
1. The 160,000 dead is due to China. It could have been 2.2m dead if Trump didn't shut down air travel from China as early as he did. Biden call that action xenophobic and racist, before he agreed with it.
2. The shutdown worked, if the fucking idiots would wear their masks and stop the "covid parties", crowded beaches, crowded bars, and other bad behaviors the virus would be much more contained.
3. It was not a "website malfunction", it was a pissed away $2b, and it was the rollout of Obamacare, his signature achievement, and it was a disaster. Trump is light-years ahead of democrats in management and competence.
4. Barr and Durham will be coming out with indictments, just in time for the election.
5. $83,000 a month for doing nothing? Yes we all care about that.

Trump's death toll is equal to 9/11 every three days!

graph.jpg

1. The 160,000 dead is due to China.
Nope. It's all on Trump.

graph.jpg

1. The 160,000 dead is due to China. It could have been 2.2m dead if Trump didn't shut down air travel from China as early as he did. Biden call that action xenophobic and racist, before he agreed with it.
2. The shutdown worked, if the fucking idiots would wear their masks and stop the "covid parties", crowded beaches, crowded bars, and other bad behaviors the virus would be much more contained.
3. It was not a "website malfunction", it was a pissed away $2b, and it was the rollout of Obamacare, his signature achievement, and it was a disaster. Trump is light-years ahead of democrats in management and competence.
4. Barr and Durham will be coming out with indictments, just in time for the election.

1) No. It isn't. It's due to Trump's inaction (and incompetence). Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. Thousands fly home in a panic. A lot infected. Next to nothing in the way of testing, tracing, quarantining. No one called him racist. Biden's xenophobe comment was Trump needing to always find a scapegoat.
2) No, the shutdown didn't work, because it wasn't consistent across all states. Mostly, in Trump bowing red states where those governors owed him their seats. And the rest??..the incessant right wing..LIBERTY...FREEDOM....THE CONSTITUTION...meh..fuck the common good.
3) Missed it by that much huh? But, nothing except defense of the narrative..all in the name of re-election. The ACA was a spectacular success...and just look at it's popularity now. But sure, Trump is competent. LOL.
4) I'm sure they will put forth whatever manufactured evidence they can put together. It won't matter.
5) Yes..as I said, no one cares...except you alt-right nutters. But, keep hope alive.

There is no evidence to support the claim that 2.2 million lives were saved by stopping travel from China. But there is plenty of evidence that not closing the entry from European countries till middle March brought a large number of cases into the US that spread all over the country. His constant down playing of virus, "a very small problem", "common flu", "a democrat hoax" became the Trump policy of his administration in the US response to the virus during those crucial weeks in February and March. From the very first meeting of Coronavirus task force he openly disagreed with his medical science advisors, forced the CDC to soften their guidelines, promoted fake treatments his own FDA disagreed with. The only reason the shutdown worked at all was the state governors ignored Trump pleas and threats to open up the economy. He was trying to open up the churches in late March. His refusal to set an example by wearing a mask and defending those who chose not to set off a backlash against mask wearing that made it impossible to reach a level of compliance needed to stop the virus from spreading.

There is no way to know how many lives have been lost due to Trump's lack of leadership and his efforts to nullify medical advice of our top medical people. But we do know that other countries that took the virus seriously in January and February and were preparing the country before the first case had arrived fared far better than the US.

The Democrats are punting this year. Biden was thrown out there to take one for the team this time around. That is why they hide him away, It doesn't matter anyway. If the Democrats were as desperate to win this fall as some say, they would have never settled on Joe Biden. The guy is pushing 80 and going down hill fast. And, he wasn't much in his prime either. I thought for a long time that Hillary would step in. Now, I realize that they are just waiting until 2024 now, and throwing Biden out there doesn't hurt any future candidate.

Never compose a post after shooting up heroin.

There is no evidence to support the claim that 2.2 million lives were saved by stopping travel from China. But there is plenty of evidence that not closing the entry from European countries till middle March brought a large number of cases into the US that spread all over the country. His constant down playing of virus, "a very small problem", "common flu", "a democrat hoax" became the Trump policy of his administration in the US response to the virus during those crucial weeks in February and March. From the very first meeting of Coronavirus task force he openly disagreed with his medical science advisors, forced the CDC to soften their guidelines, promoted fake treatments his own FDA disagreed with. The only reason the shutdown worked at all was the state governors ignored Trump pleas and threats to open up the economy. He was trying to open up the churches in late March. His refusal to set an example by wearing a mask and defending those who chose not to set off a backlash against mask wearing that made it impossible to reach a level of compliance needed to stop the virus from spreading.

There is no way to know how many lives have been lost due to Trump's lack of leadership and his efforts to nullify medical advice of our top medical people. But we do know that other countries that took the virus seriously in January and February and were preparing the country before the first case had arrived fared far better than the US.
1. The 2.2m number came from the Brits.

2. Monday morning quarterbacking and revisionist history doesn't change the fact that the US did better than the EU in the early months of the pandemic, period.

3. The virus is China's fault, no one elses. Trump is trying to save the US economy, that's his job too.

4. Just imagine senile Joe Biden during a crisis. QED.

1) No. It isn't. It's due to Trump's inaction (and incompetence). Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. Thousands fly home in a panic. A lot infected. Next to nothing in the way of testing, tracing, quarantining. No one called him racist. Biden's xenophobe comment was Trump needing to always find a scapegoat.
2) No, the shutdown didn't work, because it wasn't consistent across all states. Mostly, in Trump bowing red states where those governors owed him their seats. And the rest??..the incessant right wing..LIBERTY...FREEDOM....THE CONSTITUTION...meh..fuck the common good.
3) Missed it by that much huh? But, nothing except defense of the narrative..all in the name of re-election. The ACA was a spectacular success...and just look at it's popularity now. But sure, Trump is competent. LOL.
4) I'm sure they will put forth whatever manufactured evidence they can put together. It won't matter.
5) Yes..as I said, no one cares...except you alt-right nutters. But, keep hope alive.

1. Americans that came home from China were quarantined. It was a ban, and Biden called it wrong, period.
2. If the young idiots would have not had covid parties, crowded beaches, crowded bars, and many other parties the shutdown would have worked better.
3. The $800m rollout of the ACA was a documented disaster, unlike the whiny complaints about Trump.
4. The facts about the corrupt Bidens will come out, and Joe can tap dance at the debates.

1. The 2.2m number came from the Brits.

2. Monday morning quarterbacking and revisionist history doesn't change the fact that the US did better than the EU in the early months of the pandemic, period.

3. The virus is China's fault, no one elses. Trump is trying to save the US economy, that's his job too.

4. Just imagine senile Joe Biden during a crisis. QED.

Uh...Trump is the reason the country is in this mess. He alone could solve it...until he didn't. Again, he gets the blame for the response to the virus in this country. That's not Monday morning quarterbacking...that's just fact. Biden in 2020??, hell, let's go back to 2016...Hillary.. to Lil Marco, Lyin Ted, Jeb....they all would have done better in this crisis..why?...because they are all familiar with how government works...which You-Know-Who...isn't....

Americans usually give the President 2 terms. We’ll see what happens.

1. Americans that came home from China were quarantined. It was a ban, and Biden called it wrong, period.
2. If the young idiots would have not had covid parties, crowded beaches, crowded bars, and many other parties the shutdown would have worked better.
3. The $800m rollout of the ACA was a documented disaster, unlike the whiny complaints about Trump.
4. The facts about the corrupt Bidens will come out, and Joe can tap dance at the debates.

1) No..they weren't. C'mon, can you just be a little bit genuine? Not much in the way of anything at major airports.....Yikes!!
2) The shutdown was not consistent across the entire country. Red states stayed open because of loyalty. And young people?..well, they take their cues from their elders??
3) The ACA may have had its ups and downs, but today, it holds a majority of popular support. Gee, ya think that those "patriot" Republicans might have done better to open a dialogue and save face?
4) I doubt Trump will even remember Hunter Biden at the debates. Again, no one (of sound thinking mind) cares. :)

Forum List

Back