Trump's Economic record

There are so many links, stories, and cases immediately proving that the claim the Trump Tax Cuts only benefitted the rich and not the ordinary citizens is a flat-out lie, propaganda - as usual - being pushed by Democrats and parroted by sheep snowflakes, but I will just provided 1 for now.

In April 2018 President Trump hosted an event in the WH Rose garden in which Truck Drivers and truck driving fleet executives touted the success and positive impact of the Trump tax cuts on average middle class Americans and businesses. Representatives from more than 50 companies attended the event.

"One was truckload carrier Werner Enterprises. President and CEO Derek Leathers personally thanked Trump for the tax cuts, which helped fund a $127 million investment in new equipment, and a pay bump for 9,500 drivers.

Also speaking was Werner driver and military veteran Quinton Ward, who told Trump “you care about truck drivers and we see that.

In the past three months, I got
raises that will provide me and my family over $4,000 annually,” Jeff Tetzloff, a driver for Crete, said in a statement issued by ATA. “The extra money in my check provides me and my family freedom and flexibility.”

This freely-given testimonial and praise of Trump and the tax cuts is proof that the tax cuts did NOT just benefit the rich as the butt-hurt, irrational hate-driven Criers and Scream-at-the-sky snowflakes continue to falsely claim is the case.

Snowflakes can insult me, call me names, give hostile opinionated rants and responses to the contrary, but I will take the word of middle class Americans who benefitted from the tax cuts every time over the mentally unstable, hate-driven, 'Orange Man Bad' snowflakes spreading propaganda.

There are so many links, stories, and cases immediately proving that the claim the Trump Tax Cuts only benefitted the rich and not the ordinary citizens is a flat-out lie, propaganda - as usual - being pushed by Democrats and parroted by sheep snowflakes, but I will just provided 1 for now.

In April 2018 President Trump hosted an event in the WH Rose garden in which Truck Drivers and truck driving fleet executives touted the success and positive impact of the Trump tax cuts on average middle class Americans and businesses. Representatives from more than 50 companies attended the event.

"One was truckload carrier Werner Enterprises. President and CEO Derek Leathers personally thanked Trump for the tax cuts, which helped fund a $127 million investment in new equipment, and a pay bump for 9,500 drivers.

Also speaking was Werner driver and military veteran Quinton Ward, who told Trump “you care about truck drivers and we see that.

raises that will provide me and my family over $4,000 annually,” Jeff Tetzloff, a driver for Crete, said in a statement issued by ATA. “The extra money in my check provides me and my family freedom and flexibility.”

This freely-given testimonial and praise of Trump and the tax cuts is proof that the tax cuts did NOT just benefit the rich as the butt-hurt, irrational hate-driven Criers and Scream-at-the-sky snowflakes continue to falsely claim is the case.

Snowflakes can insult me, call me names, give hostile opinionated rants and responses to the contrary, but I will take the word of middle class Americans who benefitted from the tax cuts every time over the mentally unstable, hate-driven, 'Orange Man Bad' snowflakes spreading propaganda.

The richest simply bought back stock to bump the price.

Is it that your momma dropped you on your head as a small child or is it that your TDS-generated irrational hate rages at an uncontrollable rate? Way to completely ignore middle class testimony of how the tax cuts resulted in the hiring of new drivers, new technology /equipment, and money in the pockets of middle class Americans that provided security and stability to their families.

If you owned some, you could have sold it to them.

Instead of whining.

The US economy became China's economy on January 21, 2000, when the first case of the their virus was detected in the US.

It will continue to be China's economy throughout the next four years. There's really nothing a Biden administration can do to fix that, so buckle up.

Trump lost our economy to China? Holy shit. He sucks.

Is it that your momma dropped you on your head as a small child or is it that your TDS-generated irrational hate rages at an uncontrollable rate? Way to completely ignore middle class testimony of how the tax cuts resulted in the hiring of new drivers, new technology /equipment, and money in the pockets of middle class Americans that provided security and stability to their families.
Special pleading is all you have. We also have more homeless.

You're the one cheering on the Trespassers.

The US economy became China's economy on January 21, 2000, when the first case of the their virus was detected in the US.

It will continue to be China's economy throughout the next four years. There's really nothing a Biden administration can do to fix that, so buckle up.

Trump lost our economy to China? Holy shit. He sucks.

I didn't expect that you would understand that. The downturn in the US economy was a direct result of the CHICOMs and their virus, coupled with Democrat Mayors and Governors shutting everything down.

Donald Trump does not own that. The CHICOMs own that, as well as those Democrat Mayors and Governors who locked down their cities and states.

Joe Biden is the least likely person to fix anything, as he is nothing more than a Chinese asset. A tool. A stooge. A useful idiot. He knows nothing about anything, except for being Obama's white step-n-fetchit butt-boy for 8 years. He is bought and paid for by the Chinese, as most of those idiots he wants in his cabinet are , and many of the Democrats in Congress also are.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Dude you would of had chaios in the streets if Trump said it was bad he gas lighted on purpose.

Trump was keeping the fish just ahead of the bear. By saying in March our window was just until after Easter, it made things manageable. Then it was going to be just a little longer, then we were into June. By then, folks were kind of used to the idea, getting comfortable wearing masks more often.

Had Trump told us in March that we'd be shutdown like this for at least another 15 months until the summer of the following year, there would have been panic, suicides and mass revolts and chaos like you can't imagine.

As usual, democrats stated it 180° wrong---- god only knows how many lives he saved by easing us into it. Instead of thanking Trump, they used it to buffalo the clueless idiots of society into thinking he failed.

Government never tells you the truth in any crisis, all one has to do is go back and look at history.

I said this before... You listen to experts like they did in the rest of the 1st World...

First rule of a crisis, Don't Lie.
It erodes trust. You want unity and leadership. Lying just fractures people.
Your whole fucking side does nothing but lies. So get off your high and righteous horse there haus....

Dude you would of had chaios in the streets if Trump said it was bad he gas lighted on purpose.

Trump was keeping the fish just ahead of the bear. By saying in March our window was just until after Easter, it made things manageable. Then it was going to be just a little longer, then we were into June. By then, folks were kind of used to the idea, getting comfortable wearing masks more often.

Had Trump told us in March that we'd be shutdown like this for at least another 15 months until the summer of the following year, there would have been panic, suicides and mass revolts and chaos like you can't imagine.

As usual, democrats stated it 180° wrong---- god only knows how many lives he saved by easing us into it. Instead of thanking Trump, they used it to buffalo the clueless idiots of society into thinking he failed.

Government never tells you the truth in any crisis, all one has to do is go back and look at history.

I said this before... You listen to experts like they did in the rest of the 1st World...

First rule of a crisis, Don't Lie.
It erodes trust. You want unity and leadership. Lying just fractures people.
Your whole fucking side does nothing but lies. So get off your high and righteous horse there haus....

DEFINITION OF A USEFUL IDIOT: Lie to them through your teeth, keep them so brainwashed with propaganda, they actually believe they've never been lied to and are getting the straight poop. :21: Then they'll go out and fight for you while getting boned up the ass never knowing.

You're the one cheering on the Trespassers.
I am advocating for fine and wonderful, free market Capitalism solutions. We should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass simply Because we have no express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

That doesn't change trump was a giant failure.

Only in the minds of Deep State China-bought Democrat Politicians, Agency Directors/members, and cry and scream-at-the-sky snowflakes.
No he was a giant failure in reality. HUGE deficits, giant bailouts, most pandemic deaths, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, failed to deliver the best healthcare, failed to reach 3% gdp growth, mexico didn't pay for the wall....

Once again, what does it take to get snowflakes to understand the fact that the United States Congress is the part of the Govt responsible for the budget, spending, the economy? Every time you attack Trump for the results of the failures of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats I laugh because you continue to prove you have no idea what the US Constitution states, especially the part about the Separation of Powers.

Thank you for that irrational hate-driven opinion.... Need a tissue?
Your guy asked for tax cuts to help the Richest the mostest.

Trump tax cuts benefitted the middle class and lower income groups.

Well that's an easy sledding claim.
83% went to the top 1% - middle and lower income Americans got a new muffler.

You do know what tax cuts is, right dip shit?

The more you pay the more you get back

I was knocking down around a hundred grand a year at that juncture, and got a new muffler.
It was made out of gold?

Nope - I might have received a $1000 tax break as a home office.
Face it, Donnie's ruse of a tax break went to real estate moguls such as himself.

Reality Check: Investor’s Business Daily—Much to celebrate over Trump tax cuts! Trump's Tax Cuts: One Year Later, There's Much To Celebrate

Yea whatevs - Let’s all celebrate with caviar and a cold bottle o Cook’s champagne. :rolleyes-41: But thar goes our budget!

He never understood the basic concept, beat the virus and the economy will recover.

Trump accepted the advice of economists over medical experts
All his decisions were based on what was best for the bottom line

COVID is in charge

and as a result he broke the back of a whole world economy...
When you ignore COVID and open businesses, COVID comes back with a vengeance

Fake news!

We didn't see those things in Europe or other first world countries....

Why are you so Anti-American? Can America not able to handle themselves like other countries?

Maybe Europe must have the right model and social democracy is better for society.

Why don't you move there? We'll help you pack if you leave soon!

He never understood the basic concept, beat the virus and the economy will recover.

COVID is in charge

So you think people had thousands of dollars saved up to pay the rent?

they dont...

thats why trump should not have ignored the virus to begin with...
then should not have claimed it was less than a flu...
then should not have claimed it would burn out by may...
and should not have wasted all the crucial time to contain it as a true leader...

the ignorance is a bliss, till you have to pay for its price...

he had to say it was bad 6 months later and there was no sorts of chaos...

incompetent leaders try to fool their people and fail miserably at the end...
great leader are brave straight shooters who are always true to their people...

trump is the biggest failure of modern times as a leader...
Oh please you would poop in your pants if the president told you space aliens existed . They would be chaios everywhere.

Europe could handle the truth... Very Anti-American attitude..

not just europeans...

koreans...
taiwanese...
new zelanders...
nigerians...

they were all handling the truth while trump was fooling his people like bunch of kindergartners...

Nigerians????????

My God you are freakin' clueless!

COVID is in charge

So you think people had thousands of dollars saved up to pay the rent?

they dont...

thats why trump should not have ignored the virus to begin with...
then should not have claimed it was less than a flu...
then should not have claimed it would burn out by may...
and should not have wasted all the crucial time to contain it as a true leader...

the ignorance is a bliss, till you have to pay for its price...

he had to say it was bad 6 months later and there was no sorts of chaos...

incompetent leaders try to fool their people and fail miserably at the end...
great leader are brave straight shooters who are always true to their people...

trump is the biggest failure of modern times as a leader...
Oh please you would poop in your pants if the president told you space aliens existed . They would be chaios everywhere.

Europe could handle the truth... Very Anti-American attitude..

not just europeans...

koreans...
taiwanese...
new zelanders...
nigerians...

they were all handling the truth while trump was fooling his people like bunch of kindergartners...

We got them all in america...do you understand the difference?

whatever thats supposed to mean...

the reason trump got kicked out of the office was mostly his attitude towards people, this particular issue being at the top of the list...

if WW2 leaders were as weak as trump, the people would not hear about the war for months...

You really are stupid beyond help! Goodbye!

President Trump literally lowered the projected deaths by 2 Million.

That was the do nothing projection...

Trump did next to nothing and the Governor's put in the restrictions.

Thanks for reminding us..

Yes there are some Blue State Governors who should be charged with Murder, some with reckless endangerment and some with Depraved indifference.

Well nothing is stopping you...

Go down to your local law enforcement and report the crime...

Everyone seems to be a Big Man on Internet forums... Please go explain it to your local police office...

I live in a Red State - I would not have standing, Professor.

A crime is a crime.... You can report a murder from another state...

I don't they would take on the case in the Supreme court without seeing evidence in a lower court...

Why don't you just admit you have no f-ing clue what "standing" means!

The failures started when trump left an international pandemic to the states. States don't have the kind of resources the fed has, giant failure.

Libtard politicians were telling President Trump he had no Constitutional Authority to do anything in states, whether it was sending in feds to shutdown Seattle's 'summer of love during which time foreign-funded domestic liberal terrorists took over several city blocks, held residents and businesses hostage, and victimized Americans inside f their 'autonomous zone' or whether it was telling criminally incompetent Governors like Cuomo what he should do. It was not President Trump's desire for states to flounder and CHOOSE to fail - the Democrats in those states demanded he and his administration stay away.

President Trump did provide all the assistance and aid those local / state politicians asked /pleaded for. States / governors even THANKED President Trump for the assistance they were given....but he was not responsible for their incompetence and poor decision-making. Case in point.

For example: Gov Cuomo was warned by the CDC in 2015/2017 (?) that he needed to buy more ventilator beds to prepare for possible future pandemics. Cuomo blew the money on some failed 'green energy' project. When the pandemic hit and Cuomo ad no idea how to handle the emergency (as shown by his failed policy that resulted in the needless deaths of over 10,000 elderly Americans, President Trump had the Army Corp of Engineers build Cuomo / NY a hospital. President Trump also sent over a USN hospital ship... In the end the hospital was torn down and the hospital ship left NY due to LACK OF USE.

Cuomo made the decision to sacrifice 10,000 elderly Americans in order to keep hospital beds open for a hospital-required C-19 wave that never came. President Trump could not stop Cuomo from making such a deadly decision / mistake.
Trump failed miserably and we have the most covid deaths. Your excuses are just sad.

Initial estimates were 2.5 million dead.

That doesn't change trump was a giant failure.

Only in the minds of Deep State China-bought Democrat Politicians, Agency Directors/members, and cry and scream-at-the-sky snowflakes.
No he was a giant failure in reality. HUGE deficits, giant bailouts, most pandemic deaths, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, failed to deliver the best healthcare, failed to reach 3% gdp growth, mexico didn't pay for the wall....

With all the lies you tell, why don't you ask the mods to change your username to "brain-damaged"?

Forum List

Back