Trumps Double Standards indicate the racism in his world view.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

In an interview promoting his new book, Donald Trump Jr was asked why the administration had not condemned 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse murdering two people during the protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Claiming the White House is waiting for due process and not jumping to conclusions about the incident, Mr Trump then went on to say “We all do stupid things at 17.”

In a discussion on Fox’s Extra regarding Black Lives Matter and president Donald Trump’s visit to Wisconsin following the shooting of Jacob Blake, correspondent Rachel Lindsay asked: “Why hasn't the Trump administration or president Trump condemned what happened in Kenosha with Kyle Rittenhouse… coming across state lines and… murdering two people and injuring another [at a protest]?”

Mr Trump said, “We're waiting for due process. We're not jumping to a conclusion… If I put myself in Kyle Rittenhouse['s shoes], maybe I shouldn't have been there. He's a young kid. I don't want young kids running around the streets with AR-15s… Maybe I wouldn't have put myself in that situation — who knows? We all do stupid things at 17.”

There seems to be a disconnect here. Mr Trump has weighed in on previous high profile cases without feeling the need to wait for "due process".

Most notably in the celebrated Central Park 5 case where he took out a full page advert calling for 5 innocent Black teenagers to be executed for a rape that they did not do. Black kids were judged and executed in his head before they even got to their show trial.

I believe that it gives us an insight into how Donny sees the world and is behind his dismal attempts to bring peace to the streets of the US.

Are there any other cases where he has commented on ongoing investigations?

You moonbat clowns maxed out the card during the Barry Oboingo regime...

scissors-cutting-card.jpg

Last edited:

In an interview promoting his new book, Donald Trump Jr was asked why the administration had not condemned 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse murdering two people during the protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Claiming the White House is waiting for due process and not jumping to conclusions about the incident, Mr Trump then went on to say “We all do stupid things at 17.”

In a discussion on Fox’s Extra regarding Black Lives Matter and president Donald Trump’s visit to Wisconsin following the shooting of Jacob Blake, correspondent Rachel Lindsay asked: “Why hasn't the Trump administration or president Trump condemned what happened in Kenosha with Kyle Rittenhouse… coming across state lines and… murdering two people and injuring another [at a protest]?”

Mr Trump said, “We're waiting for due process. We're not jumping to a conclusion… If I put myself in Kyle Rittenhouse['s shoes], maybe I shouldn't have been there. He's a young kid. I don't want young kids running around the streets with AR-15s… Maybe I wouldn't have put myself in that situation — who knows? We all do stupid things at 17.”

There seems to be a disconnect here. Mr Trump has weighed in on previous high profile cases without feeling the need to wait for "due process".

Most notably in the celebrated Central Park 5 case where he took out a full page advert calling for 5 innocent Black teenagers to be executed for a rape that they did not do. Black kids were judged and executed in his head before they even got to their show trial.

I believe that it gives us an insight into how Donny sees the world and is behind his dismal attempts to bring peace to the streets of the US.

The Central Park Five were actually guilty of assaulting that woman...you moron......they were thugs who helped beat a helpless woman.....

The hispanic teen was defending himself against 3 felons........who attacked him on camera...you moron.....

The Central Park Five were actually guilty of assaulting that woman...you moron......they were thugs who helped beat a helpless woman.....

Racist trash like you are what sends innocent black men to prison for years for crimes they didn't commit.

The hispanic teen was defending himself against 3 felons........who attacked him on camera...you moron.....

Smfh.

Donald Trump Jr was asked why the administration had not condemned 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse murdering two people
He MURDERED no one. This is the problem with the left, politicizing self defense. You wanted him dead then expect your prosecutors to not press charges for HIS MURDER. Sorry he refused to die quietly for you
Q: What's the difference between Jacob Bake and Kyle Rittenhouse?

A: Kyle will walk.

Donald Trump Jr was asked why the administration had not condemned 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse murdering two people
He MURDERED no one. This is the problem with the left, politicizing self defense. You wanted him dead then expect your prosecutors to not press charges for HIS MURDER. Sorry he refused to die quietly for you

B. Kyle is white.

How is weighing in on two different cases double standard? You seem to be claiming that it is based on race. Do you have evidence that Trump made his decisions based on race or perhaps circumstances? It seems to me that with the Mike Brown death in Ferguson, Obama sent in the DOJ to investigate a possible civil rights violation, the same with Martin, yet with separating families at the Mexican border he had no issues, with his running a gun operation into Mexico he had no issues. With cops shooting unarmed Mexicans he didn’t explore Civil Rights violations.

Now, do you believe that Obama by the way he handled different incidents differently that he is racist, or do you only hold that view with whites? I ask these questions you seem to be afraid to answer, which exposes you as a fraud that you are. How is racism in GB, still ignoring it?

1. The Central Park Five got their due process and were convicted by a jury of their peers based on the evidence and their confessions, and were only released for obviously political reasons.

2. Rittenhouse, was clearly a case of self defense. The "stupid thing" he did, was going there, believing that you people were civilized enough to be deterred by a show of force. The bit where you guys attacked him and he killed two of you, is what Western Civilization calls, a "good thing".

1. The Central Park Five got their due process and were convicted by a jury of their peers based on the evidence and their confessions, and were only released for obviously political reasons.

That's the lie right wing racist are telling.
2. Rittenhouse, was clearly a case of self defense. The "stupid thing" he did, was going there, believing that you people were civilized enough to be deterred by a show of force. The bit where you guys attacked him and he killed two of you, is what Western Civilization calls, a "good thing".

He went there looking for trouble and found it.

Another false and fake inflammatory statement posing as a thread title

Its about the new found love for "due process". Either you respect it or you dont.

You cant throw it out for a group of black kids and fetch it back for a teenage killer because he is a supporter.
Either it is or it isnt. Neither case had even got to court.

Its about the new found love for "due process". Either you respect it or you dont.

You cant throw it out for a group of black kids and fetch it back for a teenage killer because he is a supporter.
Please provide Donald Trump's call to deny due process to the Central Park teens.
I know you will rush to provide it so thanks in advance.

It seems like you are trying to sell something. The kid showed up. You can question that. The protests/riots are never ending. Its way past questioning it. It is becoming insurrection. Progs I guarantee you would attempt to quell this with Non Progs. Anyway, he ended up defending himself. It is difficult to have sympathy/empathy for what we have seen with any citizens near the activities.

Racist trash like you are what sends innocent black men to prison for years for crimes they didn't commit.

Smfh.

"black men to prison for years for crimes they didn't commit"

Yeah but by then they have gotten away with 10 where they didn't get caught.

Smfh.

"black men to prison for years for crimes they didn't commit"

Yeah but by then they have gotten away with 10 where they didn't get caught.

White men get away with 20 and never go, but in your mind that is Just-us.

He went there to protect property from violent rioters. His group's show of force did successfully deter you people from destroying a valuable local business. But then he was separated from his group by the police, and thus forced to wander the streets in the war zone that you people created with your peaceful protest.

And was attacked. As is clearly visible on the videos that we have all seen. And as described in the charges leveled against him by you people.

Only a liar would deny that it was self defense.

Your double standard only appears that way to you, because you reflexively side with the criminals and barbarians.

He went there to protect property from violent rioters. His group's show of force did successfully deter you people from destroying a valuable local business. But then he was separated from his group by the police, and thus forced to wander the streets in the war zone that you people created with your peaceful protest.

And was attacked. As is clearly visible on the videos that we have all seen. And as described in the charges leveled against him by you people.

Only a liar would deny that it was self defense.

Your double standard only appears that way to you, because you reflexively side with the criminals and barbarians.

First of all he was carrying a weapon ILLEGALLY, funny how you Trump Humpers don't have a problem with folks breaking the law when it fits your agenda.

War zones, you clowns wouldn't know war if it hit you in that ass.

He went looking for trouble and he found it, he probably was reading garbage from fools like you and decided to act on it.

B. Kyle is white.

The people Kyle shoot were also white, so what does this shooting have to do with racism?

Forum List

Back