Trumps democrat campaign donations.

It was hilarious watching the die hard Trump supporters cheer when Trump said he donated to Hillary Clinton. Every other republican would've been boo'd off the stage.
Grab em by the nuts.

Donald Trump donated to Soros owned politician Kamala Harris. Trump is a Soros stooge.

Poor you.

I wouldn't support a candidate that has a record of donating to Hillary, Biden or Kamala.
Nor would I support a candidate who's assaulted our 2A, spent $8 trillion in 4 years, only vetoed 1 spending bill (in that same 4 years_, gave $500 billion to black communities just because they were black and all the other leftist BS Trump shoved down our faces.

Trump is still a democrat. He just has morons believing he's a conservative.

Seems Trump very liberal Record needs to be exposed. He's not only donated to Hillary Clinton, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris too.

The Democratic presidential candidates the Trumps have donated to over the years

Snipped to important info.

Federal filings show Mr. Trump made a $1,000 donation to Biden through the Citizens for Biden committee back

In 2011, the year Harris became California's attorney general, Mr. Trump donated $5,000 to her.

Even Booker is on the list.
Trump was a long time democrat so these contributions are no surprise.

I wouldn't support a candidate that has a record of donating to Hillary, Biden or Kamala.
Nor would I support a candidate who's assaulted our 2A, spent $8 trillion in 4 years, only vetoed 1 spending bill (in that same 4 years_, gave $500 billion to black communities just because they were black and all the other leftist BS Trump shoved down our faces.

Your opinion is not worth one penny.

You voted for Biden.

Enough said.

You voted for Biden.

Enough said.

I did NOT vote for Biden. And you're a complete orange moron for even saying it. FFS, If Trump is too liberal for me, how in the world could I vote for Biden?

Me thinks you simply don't understand true conservatism.

Clue: It ain't Trump. Trumps a democrat at heart. Who else would ban bump stocks, spend $500 Billion on black communities just because they're black, fund gender studies, support trannies competing in the Miss America pageant, support Disney over DeSantis and the long LONG list of other leftist crap he's shoved in your faces for 4 years?

How does that make him a Soros stooge?

He supported the same leftist people that Soro's supported. Financially, ffs.

How in gods name can you look at Trump and his record and not see a democrat? Are you blind? Take off those orange colored glasses dude. You've been duped. You've bought into that leftist lie and made to believe that all that leftist crap on Trumps record is something a Republican would do. A RINO would. But not a conservative Republican.

Deny all that, all you want. But in the back of your mind, you know it's true.

I did NOT vote for Biden. And you're a complete orange moron for even saying it. FFS, If Trump is too liberal for me, how in the world could I vote for Biden?

Me thinks you simply don't understand true conservatism.

Clue: It ain't Trump. Trumps a democrat at heart. Who else would ban bump stocks, spend $500 Billion on black communities just because they're black, fund gender studies, support trannies competing in the Miss America pageant, support Disney over DeSantis and the long LONG list of other leftist crap he's shoved in your faces for 4 years?
Turds like you believe "true conservatism" is indistinguishable from liberalism.

He supported the same leftist people that Soro's supported. Financially, ffs.

How in gods name can you look at Trump and his record and not see a democrat? Are you blind? Take off those orange colored glasses dude. You've been duped. You've bought into that leftist lie and made to believe that all that leftist crap on Trumps record is something a Republican would do. A RINO would. But not a conservative Republican.

Deny all that, all you want. But in the back of your mind, you know it's true.
Trump was the most conservative president we've had since Calvin Coolidge.

End of story.

Trump was the most conservative president we've had since Calvin Coolidge.

End of story.

That was the most stupid statement, since Trump said he got more votes than Biden in 2020. Or Sean Spicer said Trump had a bigger inauguration in 2017 than Obama had in 2009.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back