Trump's Coup Attempt can't go Unpunished or they will try it Again

BULLSHIT

There was no CREDIBLE vote of the people.

Didn't happen.

BULLSHIT

The J6 committee left town with their tails between their legs because they were unable to prove anything and unable to profer charges.

BULLSHIT

The evidence shows no such thing.

That's just wishful thinking on the part of TDS leftards

Fine. Bring him to trial. You'll have to find someone willing to press charges first. Apparently Elephant Man Garland isn't your guy.
They confuse wishes or speculation or hearsay with evidence

You sound nervous, and you sound desperate.
The shillbot/NPCs know that they are failing to convince Americans of the NWO narrative. When the NWO deems their shillbot/NPCs to be failures, they'll simply ban American's access to this site and sites like it.

The evidence is coming forward that Trump and family and friends tried a coup attempt. They tried to ignore the vote and will of the people and tried to figure out how to steal the election in the court system, which failed miserably as every court case they had got rejected, even by Trump appointed judges.

If Trump goes unpunished for this travesty then other Republicans will try this same stunt.

As we see now another election denying conservative has pulled the same stunt in Brazil, denying the election results and incited a riot.

Trump needs to be charged and go on trial for his attempted coup. Let the facts and evidence prevail. The evidence looks very very bad for Trump.

What a load of horseshit. ^^^^^^

'...Coup Attempt can't go Unpunished or they will try it Again.'​

Same thing was said acvurately about Hillary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, etc...

Of course the guilty protected their own.

Funny to see the MAGATURDS eating the PsuedoCons. Barr was the best for old Trumpybear and Poppa Bush, but the turds want to 86 and deep state him.

:muahaha:
BlindBoo makes poo poo joke.....meh

The evidence is coming forward that Trump and family and friends tried a coup attempt. They tried to ignore the vote and will of the people and tried to figure out how to steal the election in the court system, which failed miserably as every court case they had got rejected, even by Trump appointed judges.

If Trump goes unpunished for this travesty then other Republicans will try this same stunt.

As we see now another election denying conservative has pulled the same stunt in Brazil, denying the election results and incited a riot.

Trump needs to be charged and go on trial for his attempted coup. Let the facts and evidence prevail. The evidence looks very very bad for Trump.

You only need to look at Brazil to see it's true.

The House political coup attempt by democrats should not go unpunished or Democrats will try it again.

Every one of those J6 committee members should be dragged through the mud and discredited. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.
I kind of disagree with you to some extent. These people abused their power for purely partisan gain. Dragging them through the mud and discrediting them and them being ashamed of themselves is not good enough punishment. They should be impeached for abuse of power and removed from office. At the very least they should not be on any committees from here on out, as surely the Senate would not remove them from office.

Prison and loss of all his assets would be appropriate, as well as a few other punishments he deserves.

I thought the coup was when Miley took control of the Military from a sitting president and called his enemy in China that we won't attack. Don't tell me he could have launched. It takes more than his orders to launch. Miley and Pelosi are traitors.

I thought the coup was when Miley took control of the Military from a sitting president and called his enemy in China that we won't attack. Don't tell me he could have launched. It takes more than his orders to launch. Miley and Pelosi are traitors.
I'm sure you thought a lot of stuff that was just bullshit.

I say bring it on. Why the delay, let's get this trial going. I want to see this...to be able for the defense to call witnesses and subpoena people and ask their own questions. I want to see it all laid bare..so..."let's get it on!" (Extra points.if you get that reference :D )

Forum List

Back