Trump's Coup Attempt can't go Unpunished or they will try it Again

Hey great comeback...Nice use of facts to support your case
AHAHAHAHA !!!

Charge Trump and put him on trial. Let the evidence speak for itself.
Trump's guilty of a coup and the evidence shows that, If Trump has nothing to hide then let him prove that is court.
What facts have you posted, shit for brains?

Fake thread title
Trump initiated and directed NO coup attempt
Another wishful feeling presented as fact in a thread title
The evidence and facts and text messages clearly show a coup.

Trump will be charged and put on trial. Lets let the evidence and facts determine his fate.

I that legal term? Impeachment is completely constitutional and would have left the GOP still in charge of the Executive Branch.
Changes nothing everything they did was about maintaining their status quo, it was an attempted coup

haha nobody takes this Star Chamber seriously....just some last minute desperation after the Americna people rejected the Demafascist at the ballot box and canned their asses

jan-6-2-jpg.745672

Fred, Barney and the Water Buffalo Club, with no air cover, successfully storm the Capitol and over throw the government
I remember that like it was a hundred years from now.

Wrong. They show no such thing.

Do you have any idea of what the word even means?
Trump will be charged
For something or other. Maybe.
and put on trial.
Trials do often ensue after one is charged.
Lets let the evidence and facts determine his fate.
That is the objective of every trial.

But first, the government is supposed to actually HAVE some evidence.

Changes nothing everything they did was about maintaining their status quo, it was an attempted coup

Impeachment is a Constitutional method and was not an attempted coup. One was a legal attempt to remove an unfit authoritarian from office. The other was largely symbolic but would have saved the country from every having to put up with his nonsense again. The Neo-GOP Qult all looked at his shinny Base and said to themselves. "You know I can live the that type of corrupt if it gets me all these votes..."

Trump will be charged and put on trial. Lets let the evidence and facts determine his fate.
See you emotetards keep misusing the word “evidence”. What you have is a suspicion or wish that you can get Trump . You paid predisposed to do such Muller millions over two years and he wrote a full report which caused no further action. You TDS loonies then blubbered that everyone read Muellers report wrong and that “evidence” was contained throughout Mullers report

Impeachment is a Constitutional method and was not an attempted coup. One was a legal attempt to remove an unfit authoritarian from office. The other was largely symbolic but would have saved the country from every having to put up with his nonsense again. The Neo-GOP Qult all looked at his shinny Base and said to themselves. "You know I can live the that type of corrupt if it gets me all these votes..."
With the exception that you clods never had diddly-shit for "crimes" against the guy.

It's now evident that the only reason that he was taken after over the Ukraine thing, is that he got a little too close to the permanent kleptocracy's money laundry.

Impeachment whack-off 2.0 was beyond a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

Looks like even 2 years later, the MAGGOTS (i.e. MAGA Idiots) are still flinging the BULLSHIT!!!

Conservative billionaires like Charles Koch are spending hundreds-of-millions to back the fascists' takeover of the United States. Their efforts began long before trump entered the political scene.

Using Rupert Murdoch's FOX Noise to keep the right-wing nuts stirred up with the lies and misinformation conservatives crave, the billionaires have tens-of-millions of loyal right-wing nut foot soldiers eager to fall under the authoritarian rule of the billionaires' designated führer.

The right-wing nuts have received the necessary brainwashing from FOX Noise and the like to make them believe pushing the nation towards a dictatorship is the patriotic thing to do.

The same billionaires financing the fascist takeover also pull the strings of the Justice Department and Merrick Garland. Garland will be permitted to prosecute the small fries involved in the planning of the attempted coup, but the Congress members that violated their oath and the law will never be held accountable. As far as being disqualified to hold public office for their treasonous act, their crimes prove their loyalty to the billionaires, loyalty that will be rewarded.

You believe that FOX is conservative? If they were like near every other channel that is Progressive, you would know it. Know it really well.

This ^^^ is why no one likes libtards.

Because they have shit for brains.

Trump will not be put on trial.

The nazicommie leftards tried for six years and couldn't make it happen.

Generally to try it “again” it would have to been realistically initiated a first time

Forum List

Back