Trumps Conspiracy Lawsuit Against Hillary Clinton Dismissed, And Judge Hints At Penalties For His Attorneys

Basically he had no proof to back up his claims. A bit like his stop the steal scam.
If only he could have got the case in front o a crooked judge like that piece in Florida.
You probably don't know this since you get all of your information about our country from CNN, but the Democratic Party controls the US court system. The exception is the Supreme Court which thanks to Trump Conservatives hold a voting advantage.

So this judge has been in office a long time and is quite seasoned.
Wait, a trump appointee just made an insane ruling on classified materials that he STOLE from the White House and you are arguing about an appointee that Bill Clinton made decades ago? trump's incompetence and perhaps his lust to profit off of top secrets could cost the lives of FBI agents and informants.

trump just continues to try and destroy his political opponents in the Poootin method of revenge.

You probably don't know this since you get all of your information about our country from CNN, but the Democratic Party controls the US court system. The exception is the Supreme Court which thanks to Trump Conservatives hold a voting advantage.
Ms cannon is not a poster girl for conservative justice. Neither is the handmaid.

I am not surprised by this ruling, I think it took courage to file the suit, to make clear to the public the nature and danger the demafascist have caused, and their corruption.,...but politics is politics, and the Court doesn't take up politics

yes, i get it's a word the dembots find funny...when they find it at all
Cannon cannot save trump from an indictment. I just pray his narcissistic incompetence does not cost the lives of Americans.

She is a trump plant.

She is a bright legal mind, that got bi-partisan support in her confirmation. I get the left dislikes her, as they do most Courts, as she gets in the way of your tyranny

Cannon cannot save trump from an indictment. I just pray his narcissistic incompetence does not cost the lives of Americans.
oh yeah....that indictment...any day now....6 years later....hahahaha

You don't care about American lives, you don't care about lives at all...if you did you wouldn't of voted for Joey Xiden.....thousands have died because of his policies.

Basically he had no proof to back up his claims. A bit like his stop the steal scam.
If only he could have got the case in front o a crooked judge like that piece in Florida.
Nope, a Clinton idiot judge Commie. The appeal puts it right back in play.
You Dimmers are so gullible.

You people have evolved beyond the point of pathetic.

Wait, a trump appointee just made an insane ruling on classified materials that he STOLE from the White House and you are arguing about an appointee that Bill Clinton made decades ago? trump's incompetence and perhaps his lust to profit off of top secrets could cost the lives of FBI agents and informants.

trump just continues to try and destroy his political opponents in the Poootin method of revenge.
You are doing all the whining. We go by what the court rules, up to and including he Supreme Court after all appeals have been made. A Clinton judge may cancel or overrule something, when it is appealed we will see what happens.
Can you whiners do the same??

You people have evolved beyond the point of pathetic.
The MAGA repub party is power hungry. They are willing to cheat, steal, and lie for power. They see democracy as a barrier to their goal of one party minority rule.

Forum List

Back