What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump's Classified Disclosure Is Shocking But Legal

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The idea that declassifying doesn't have procedures is hogwash bullshit. The MAGAtards refuse to listen after it's been well stated on this site many times. Ignorance is bliss.
you must have personal experience, the way you are typing----explain it to us---other than your opinions

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What 'don't cut it' are people like you ignoring the rule of law for one person (Hillary) and over applying the law to another (Trump). Seems to me YOU are the one oblivious to reality. You didn't even address the glaring violation of equal justice.
Going off the rails you dope.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
But but buts don't cut it. You don't want dear leader to go away. He has you oblivious to reality.
oh? tell us, when anyone in the white house tried to squash our right to free speech...
.or use the-- fed bureau of imbeciles-- as their own weapon against AMERICAN civilians.....NEVER --- retard

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

WTF19

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I feel for you, bro! Keep studying. It works.
deflection, and denial---attributes of the SCUM demonRATS

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Catsnmeters

Gold Member
Reaction score
He was trying to calm the nation down, derp.
1. The guy who told urban housewives that rapists and murderers from across the border are moving to the suburbs is trying to calm people down? Give me a break.

2. Goal post move. Even if he was "trying to calm people down" 'derp', his lie still affected people.

3. We know Trump could give two shits about Dems, so if he was trying to calm people down, it was his supporters. Let me just be clear that, when it comes to knowing how this will effect my children and aging parents, I could give two shits about how sensitive Trump supporters are. They need to man up and face facts, not gleefully adore a president who doesn't want to scare them. Good grief.

Meanwhile, the Democrats offered no solutions and only criticisms. IOW, the Democrats used it for political purposes.
Is it your contention that Dems offered no solutions to dealing with COVID or are you sea lioning?

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If no one recorded Trump taking one or more documents, we have a big problem.
But we all know the only one responsible is Trump.

Who do you think took the documents to Florida?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Crybaby Liberals have been whining and trying to take Orange Man Bad down for 6 years now. You Liberals are making him MORE popular every day. Watch what happens. ....
His rallies just get bigger and louder!

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Clear the landing strip the paid hacks are on their way. They are not following the rule of law. They have made that more than obvious.
Haha, in what way are they not following the rule of law?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Leo123

Diamond Member
Reaction score
…and totally unhinged!
Be scared.....Be really scared. Your time is up. Democrats are virtually politically dead for now.

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be scared.....Be really scared. Your time is up. Democrats are virtually politically dead for now.
Scared of what? Are the Trumpistas trying to strongarm the country? And they say Biden’s the fascist! :rolleyes-41:

Leo123

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Scared of what? Are the Trumpistas trying to strongarm the country? And they say Biden’s the fascist! :rolleyes-41:
Biden IS strongarming the country.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your stupidity is appalling.
I like seeing you appalled. The more appalled you get, the more stress it puts on your cardiopulmonary system, bringing you that much closer to you-know-what! It's going to be so much fun!

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List