Trump's Classified Disclosure Is Shocking But Legal

The idea that declassifying doesn't have procedures is hogwash bullshit. The MAGAtards refuse to listen after it's been well stated on this site many times. Ignorance is bliss.
you must have personal experience, the way you are typing----explain it to us---other than your opinions

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

What 'don't cut it' are people like you ignoring the rule of law for one person (Hillary) and over applying the law to another (Trump). Seems to me YOU are the one oblivious to reality. You didn't even address the glaring violation of equal justice.
Going off the rails you dope.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
But but buts don't cut it. You don't want dear leader to go away. He has you oblivious to reality.
oh? tell us, when anyone in the white house tried to squash our right to free speech...
.or use the-- fed bureau of imbeciles-- as their own weapon against AMERICAN civilians.....NEVER --- retard

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

He was trying to calm the nation down, derp.
1. The guy who told urban housewives that rapists and murderers from across the border are moving to the suburbs is trying to calm people down? Give me a break.

2. Goal post move. Even if he was "trying to calm people down" 'derp', his lie still affected people.

3. We know Trump could give two shits about Dems, so if he was trying to calm people down, it was his supporters. Let me just be clear that, when it comes to knowing how this will effect my children and aging parents, I could give two shits about how sensitive Trump supporters are. They need to man up and face facts, not gleefully adore a president who doesn't want to scare them. Good grief.

Meanwhile, the Democrats offered no solutions and only criticisms. IOW, the Democrats used it for political purposes.
Is it your contention that Dems offered no solutions to dealing with COVID or are you sea lioning?

Forum List

Back