Trump’s Choice — President or Kingmaker?

[

I'm more American than you are.. My family has been here for 400 years an there's a plague where our home stood in New Amsterdam in the 1620s.

Trump's father Fred financed the beginning of the John Birch Society in 1956 and was best friends with Welch. Joe McCarthy and Roy Cohen were part of that hate America there are Communists everywhere gang who wanted to destroy American institutions..

:lol:

Who was Joe McCarthy's best friend and closest ally when he was in the Senate?

Oh that's right, Jack Kennedy...

Further, McCarthy has been proven 100% correct. He was right all along.

{

WASHINGTON -- Although Joseph McCarthy was one of the most demonized American politicians of the last century, new information -- including half-century-old FBI recordings of Soviet embassy conversations -- are showing that McCarthy was right in nearly all his accusations. "With Joe McCarthy it was the losers who've written the history which condemns him," said Dan Flynn, director of <Accuracy In Academia Accuracy in Academia's recent national conference on McCarthy, broadcast by C-SPAN. Using new information obtained from studies of old Soviet files in Moscow and now the famous Vanona Intercepts -- FBI recordings of Soviet embassy communications between 1944-48 -- the record is showing that McCarthy was essentially right. He had many weaknesses, but almost every case he charged has now been proven correct. Whether it was stealing atomic secrets or influencing U.S. foreign policy, communist victories in the 1940s were fed by an incredibly vast spy and influence network. The conference, a gathering of old McCarthyites and younger scholars, commemorated the senator's first speech, in Wheeling, West Virginia 50 years ago, when he first held up a list of names of employees of the State Department whom, he said, were major security risks. McCarthy questioned how, in six short years after America's winning of World War II, the communist world was triumphant and had expanded to include 800 million people.
}

As for your claim about Fred Trump, prove it.

Nelson Hunt (who must be rolling in his grave over Iranian traitor John Kerry being tied to his company) was on of the major financiers of the JBS, along with Taylor Caldwell, who exposed the globalist cabal long before it was fashionable. And Fred Koch (that I suspect one of your hate sites confused with Fred Trump). Of course Welch, of Welches, was wealthy in his own right.

You are absolutely correct.....only the neophytes still believe in McCarthyism.

Ted Cruz = GWB/Jeb

Uh, no.

The Nazis LOVE dubya and Jeb! - they fucking HATE Cruz, almost as much as Trump.

That should tell you a lot about where Ted stands.

It doesn't. Keep in mind the Dems also acted as if Romney, GWB and even McCain were the actual spawns of Satan and Hitler combined, until they were no longer a threat to the Dems political power. The mere fact that the Dems spew intense hatred about a given politician doesn't mean they aren't a neocon.

[

I'm more American than you are.. My family has been here for 400 years an there's a plague where our home stood in New Amsterdam in the 1620s.

Trump's father Fred financed the beginning of the John Birch Society in 1956 and was best friends with Welch. Joe McCarthy and Roy Cohen were part of that hate America there are Communists everywhere gang who wanted to destroy American institutions..

:lol:

Who was Joe McCarthy's best friend and closest ally when he was in the Senate?

Oh that's right, Jack Kennedy...

Further, McCarthy has been proven 100% correct. He was right all along.

{

WASHINGTON -- Although Joseph McCarthy was one of the most demonized American politicians of the last century, new information -- including half-century-old FBI recordings of Soviet embassy conversations -- are showing that McCarthy was right in nearly all his accusations. "With Joe McCarthy it was the losers who've written the history which condemns him," said Dan Flynn, director of <Accuracy In Academia Accuracy in Academia's recent national conference on McCarthy, broadcast by C-SPAN. Using new information obtained from studies of old Soviet files in Moscow and now the famous Vanona Intercepts -- FBI recordings of Soviet embassy communications between 1944-48 -- the record is showing that McCarthy was essentially right. He had many weaknesses, but almost every case he charged has now been proven correct. Whether it was stealing atomic secrets or influencing U.S. foreign policy, communist victories in the 1940s were fed by an incredibly vast spy and influence network. The conference, a gathering of old McCarthyites and younger scholars, commemorated the senator's first speech, in Wheeling, West Virginia 50 years ago, when he first held up a list of names of employees of the State Department whom, he said, were major security risks. McCarthy questioned how, in six short years after America's winning of World War II, the communist world was triumphant and had expanded to include 800 million people.
}

As for your claim about Fred Trump, prove it.

Nelson Hunt (who must be rolling in his grave over Iranian traitor John Kerry being tied to his company) was on of the major financiers of the JBS, along with Taylor Caldwell, who exposed the globalist cabal long before it was fashionable. And Fred Koch (that I suspect one of your hate sites confused with Fred Trump). Of course Welch, of Welches, was wealthy in his own right.
McCarthyToldja.jpg

I'll predict that the GOP won't want Trump anywhere near their convention in 2024. The guy has wrecked the political careers of far too many Republicans and if the party underperforms in next year's elections he'll be toast.

Trump only cares about Trump.. Expect a head on collision between Trump and Desantis. Trump will try to dominate and humiliate him.

You Nazis indeed do put your faith in a cult like figure.

View attachment 460403

If Trump were a fascist, he'd still be a democrat, part of your Reich.

The democrat party is not an American party anymore. You are the Nazi Reich.
Trump may run again depending on much he can skin off the top of that "Stop The Steal" scam that he's running supported by asslicking Trump retards like you.

Why would the conman announce now when he still has low I.Q. gullible fools willing to be taken by the biggest grifter in history?

Trump may run again depending on much he can skin off the top of that "Stop The Steal" scam that he's running supported by asslicking Trump retards like you.

Why would the conman announce now when he still has low I.Q. gullible fools willing to be taken by the biggest grifter in history?
I'm sure Hiden Biden's family isn't using their positions to scam anyone.

Poor Marxist degenerate.

TDS has ruined your pathetic life.

Trump’s Choice — President or Kingmaker?
Trump’s Choice — President or Kingmaker? by Terry Paulson (townhall.com)
22 Feb 2021 ~~ By Terry Paulson

After breaking his month of silence, President Trump was asked on a Newsmax phone interview whether he will run again in 2024. His message was classic Trump. “I won’t say yet, bet we have tremendous support.”
It’s clear that there will be no formal announcement in the foreseeable future. Yet many polls suggest that Trump’s approval among Republicans remains high. In fact, post impeachment, Trump’s approval just keeps climbing among conservatives.
It’s clear that if he decides to run again in 2024, the chances of him being the Republican choice is high. If he does run and the party refuses to endorse his candidacy, many of his supporters will stay home and the party will be divided in ways that could impact turnout. Conservative Senate and House candidates could lose critical votes as well.
His decision may be years away, but there is no question that he will be called to play a critical role. Will he run to be president again or will he choose to be a kingmaker—nurturing a candidate and a platform that can leave a far more lasting legacy? President Trump can help launch a powerful candidate who would likely win in 2024 and 2028. Such a candidate could reverse many of the liberal excesses already evident in the Biden reign.
Let’s be honest. President Donald Trump accomplished things that most Republicans only campaigned on. He delivered on his promises. But sustaining such a force for change exacts a cost on the person and the family that must bear the brunt of attacks that come. President Trump used Twitter to sell his vision, attack his enemies, and support his herd of supporters. There is no question that his return to the campaign front would bring out the knives and venom once again. Does he want to do that again? There may be a way for him to have an even greater impact.
~Snip~
If he chooses to run, he will be poised to win. But I ask him to reconsider. Being a kingmaker may be more important to the future of America. The right candidate will come in without his toxic baggage. He has more of a chance of uniting the party to fight all the left stands for. A victorious Republican candidate would be positioned to serve not for four years, but for eight.
President Trump, what you stand for is more important than you. Consider proving that by staying open to doing what is best for America in the mid-terms and in the 2024 election. Thank you for all you have done, and all you will do to keep making America GREAT!

Comment:
IMHO, Trump should focus on the Kingmaking, but not just that.
Undoubtedly, whatever Trump decides, the powers that be, "Deep State", Progressive Marxists and RINO's will make sure that most, if not all, Trump picks are made suspect of conspiracy theories and rejected with election voter fraud in the future. The establishment will continue to attempt to blame Trump failing to show he is no longer relevant. Today’s SCOTUS rejections of the election cases was done because they knew they would have to rule in Trump’s favor. There is no pretending any more.
Trump is a fighter. He pushed back against Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and their media sycophants. He exposed their corruption, not through bureaucratic go nowhere investigations, but through their own daily actions. The obsessive compulsive hatred of Democrats and their media toward Conservative Americans is on display daily.
The left is so afraid of conservatism that the censorship of conservative voices has begun in earnest by media moguls. The cancel culture will be going after any Trump supporter. It will get worse. Many republicans did not like Trump’s style but his style was more like that of a democrat while his substance was more about getting conservative things done. More republicans complained about Trump’s style while remaining silent about that of democrats.
Trump supporters have been called a cult. Wrong!. They are American people who stand behind someone who fights for them. If you want those votes you had better be prepared to be a fighter, not just someone who says pretty words and make promises just to get elected.

I hope he is a Kingmaker and makes DeSantis King

Trump’s Choice — President or Kingmaker?​

Trump would become only the second president to serve non consecutive terms. For that reason I think he will run again.

One problem with Trump picking a replacement is finding one that supports all his policies. Sure DeSantis and Hawley stand for fiscal conservatism and understand masks are worthless but will they build the border wall? Will they repeal Obamacare?

We all saw how the numbers changed after ballots mysteriously appeared after midnight.
Yeppers! Ballots are transported from polling places to a facility where they are counted.

Why is that so hard for you nutjobs to understand?

I understand you aren't American and are very confused by our politics.

Your first false claim is meant as a smear, lying is what the left does.

No, Donald Trump is not part of the John Birch society - and the JBS are in fact good people.

It's also cute how you try and cast support of America as a free and independent nation as a pejorative. The Nazi party, the democrats, support Globalism under the leadership of China. The Reich opposes America as an independent and sovereign nation.

Nationalism is simply the support of free and independent nations, as opposed to the globalist Oligarchy promoted by the Nazis.

It amuses me that you pimp for China even as they slaughter your fellow Muslims.
Hey you are the major China supporter... Trump gave a green light to China to take over...

Biden has to step in and clean up the mess... Could you please get a fucking clue...

You have buried yourself in dog manure, Trump effectively was pro China, he might have talked crap but rubber hit the road he made sure US was going to take it in the ass... You supported that, What the fuck does that feel like?

Now you are trying to pretend that your support for Trump wasn't bad because you are desperate to convince yourself that your weren’t a stupid... But you are... When you smell the fucking coffee you will eventually see that Trump was and is a grifter and you are just a mark...

Forum List

Back