Trump's carnival-show narcissism is dangerous in the face of COVID-19

"Special treatment" like declaring honesty to be "stupidity" and then running away so you don't have to back it up? :gay:

WIMP.
You are entitled to your opinion

but demanding special treatment for the lib reporter is a sign of weakness

It ain't an "OPINION", it's a FUCKING FACT recorded in this thread. You called refusing to lie "stupidity" and then you couldn't explain it. You ran away. You're STILL running away. You're a dishonest hack weasel with no guts whatsoever. And the more you run away from it, the more DISHONEST you are.
I am not going to split hairs over what started the dispute between trump and the lib reporter

YOU ALREADY DID, Twinkles. Specifically you called it "stupidity".

"STUPIDITY" to not-remember anything like what Rump was making up for his own jackoff campaign bullshit.

"STUPIDITY" to have an actual accurate memory, while Rump pulls "thousands and thousands" out of his ass.

"STUPIDITY" to not engage in scurrilous mendacity just because some wank-job wants to fantasize about shit that never happened.

Diga me Tonto, what the FUCK do you call making up "thousands and thousands of people" who never existed? Hm?

It ain't a "dispute" anyway. Rump pulled "thousands and thousands of people" out of his ass, and the reporter, upon questioning, couldn't support that. And the reason he couldn't support it is that IT NEVER HAPPENED, DUMBASS.

What the FUCK is wrong with you where you think a charlatan can just make up his own realities out of his ass and everybody has to fall in line? Just because you do?

There ain't nothing "lib" about reporting facts and declining to report BULLSHIT. That's called basic HONESTY. A concept you're apparently unfamiliar with, DISHONEST HACK.
As usual you want want to refight the argument since you cant deny that trump did not treat the reporter any differently than any other antagonist he has feuded with

Really? How many other disabled reporters has he mocked?

It ain't an "OPINION", it's a FUCKING FACT recorded in this thread. You called refusing to lie "stupidity" and then you couldn't explain it. You ran away. You're STILL running away. You're a dishonest hack weasel with no guts whatsoever. And the more you run away from it, the more DISHONEST you are.
I am not going to split hairs over what started the dispute between trump and the lib reporter

"STUPIDITY" to not-remember anything like what Rump was making up for his own jackoff campaign bullshit.

"STUPIDITY" to have an actual accurate memory, while Rump pulls "thousands and thousands" out of his ass.

"STUPIDITY" to not engage in scurrilous mendacity just because some wank-job wants to fantasize about shit that never happened.

Diga me Tonto, what the FUCK do you call making up "thousands and thousands of people" who never existed? Hm?

It ain't a "dispute" anyway. Rump pulled "thousands and thousands of people" out of his ass, and the reporter, upon questioning, couldn't support that. And the reason he couldn't support it is that IT NEVER HAPPENED, DUMBASS.

What the FUCK is wrong with you where you think a charlatan can just make up his own realities out of his ass and everybody has to fall in line? Just because you do?

There ain't nothing "lib" about reporting facts and declining to report BULLSHIT. That's called basic HONESTY. A concept you're apparently unfamiliar with, DISHONEST HACK.
As usual you want want to refight the argument since you cant deny that trump did not treat the reporter any differently than any other antagonist he has feuded with

Dont you mean how many able bodied lib reporters has trump mocked?

No I mean how many disabled reporters Trump has mocked.

If they are part of the fake news media he has mocked them all

You want equality. Well he promotes it. There are a lot of nasty people who are handicapped. And a lot of our resources go to the handicapped. It is not cheap. Many of them are not good at what they do. And in fact have caused problems for people. There are many people who are of every race, color, creed, religion, sexes, no faith and so much more that have gotten ph uked with and will spread this disease. I keep telling you that. This on top of the people who have it and do not know it. Vengeance and vendetta causing agony to others that have caused agony to those afflicted is ingenious and stealthy. That is the state of the nation and many parts of the world. If this was not so sad it would be funny. We might have many die from the results of shutting down the planet and very few from the disease itself.

You want equality. Well he promotes it. There are a lot of nasty people who are handicapped. And a lot of our resources go to the handicapped. It is not cheap. Many of them are not good at what they do. And in fact have caused problems for people. There are many people who are of every race, color, creed, religion, sexes, no faith and so much more that have gotten ph uked with and will spread this disease. I keep telling you that. This on top of the people who have it and do not know it. Vengeance and vendetta causing agony to others that have caused agony to those afflicted is ingenious and stealthy. That is the state of the nation and many parts of the world. If this was not so sad it would be funny. We might have many die from the results of shutting down the planet and very few from the disease itself.
There are ambulance chasing lawyers who look for infractions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and make millions suing the company

"Special treatment" like declaring honesty to be "stupidity" and then running away so you don't have to back it up? :gay:

WIMP.

As usual you're too much of a GODDAM WIMP :gay: to defend your own post.

As usual you're too much of a GODDAM WIMP :gay: to defend your own post.
I have already stated my argument

now you are just repeating yourself

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there you go again. Kindly essplain to the class how NOT JOINING IN A LIE is "fake".

First you called it "Stupidity" and you couldn't stand it up. Now you wanna tell us reality is "fake" and whatever COCKAMAMIE BULLSHIT Rump sells the gullible is real?

Explain yourself, jackwagon.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there you go again. Kindly essplain to the class how NOT JOINING IN A LIE is "fake".

First you called it "Stupidity" and you couldn't stand it up. Now you wanna tell us reality is "fake" and whatever COCKAMAMIE BULLSHIT Rump sells the gullible is real?

Lib reporters lie about trump all the time

Starting with the russia collusion hoax

This is all very confusing, and I don't make the claim that I am right. I am asserting that covid-19 is a new virus for a very old disease -- the common cold. I am suggesting that the numbers in the U.S., which you ignored, bear me out. So do the numbers in Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Japan.

This began three months ago in January. According to the CDC, in a country with 327 million people, there are today 4226 cases and 75 deaths. Those numbers have a very close resemblance to the common cold. Cases in U.S. | CDC

It is interesting that those who disagree with my suppositions avoid those numbers and duration and go straight to Italy, the absolute worst case scenario.

Naysayers, which includes the government, use the worst example, Italy, and we have no idea what went on in Italy before all this began. We do know Italy has the oldest population in Europe. Maybe Italy grouped all the sick, old people together and the contagious virus went quickly from one oldie to another oldie. I don't know.

In Italy, a country with one of the world’s oldest populations, a March 4 analysis by the national health institute found that of the 105 patients who died from the virus, the average age was 81. This put a 20-year gap between the average age of people who tested positive for the virus and the deceased.

Coronavirus and age: Why Covid-19 is so dangerous for older adults - Vox

All I am doing is asking if the cure is worst than the disease because the repercussions of the cure are horrendous, loss of all diversionary entertainment, loss of retirement savings, loss of investments, loss of jobs, and recession.

All because of a disease that bears a strong resemblance to the common cold.

I am rather certain that if the U.S. government provided the statistics of the rhinovirus (the common cold) last year, those statistics would be similar to covid-19 today.

The testing has been insufficient, and there are probably a lot more cases of coronavirus in the U.S. than is being reported. That said, the number of deaths accorded covid-19 is a relative certainty.

That number, according to CNN, has finally reached a hundred. Think of it, within a population of 327 million in three months this "deadly" disease finally reached the pinnacle of 100 deaths! Wow! Double wow in terms of really weird incredulity!

Because of 100 deaths and based on projections and prophesy, the U.S. government has destroyed our once powerful economy, caused the loss of billions in savings accounts for millions of Americans, and caused the loss of countless jobs as America moves from the most powerful economy in Earth's history to a recession or worse. To counteract this, the Trump administration wants to hand out one trillion dollars in welfare to Americans -- welfare to compensate for the loss of a job.

All of this caused by a government that is reacting to what might happen.

The number of people with the common cold caused by the coronavirus has grown to 5300 among 327 million people (U.S.) in three months. We are still waiting for an age breakdown on corona-19 deaths in the U.S. All countries are extremely weak on demographics of the pandemic although there is this:

In Italy, a country with one of the world’s oldest populations, a March 4 analysis by the national health institute found that of the 105 patients who died from the virus, the average age was 81. This put a 20-year gap between the average age of people who tested positive for the virus and the deceased.

Coronavirus and age: Why Covid-19 is so dangerous for older adults - Vox

Why are governments keeping vital information to themselves?

A story on Fox News told us the number of tests in New York City and the number afflicted, but did not tell us how many had died. Is it possible that is because the number is miniscule? Yesterday, in a population of 8.6 million five had died of the coronavirus affliction. There was no data for today.

CNN interviewed the governor of Rhode Island today. She reported that two more victims could be added to the list. She also reported that hundreds are being tested daily. No word on how many had died of the virus in R.I.

You fucking spineless dishonest WIMP. SHOW ME how DECLINING TO LIE ABOUT AN EVENT THAT NEVER HAPPENED is a fucking "LIE"

That's right ---- YOU CAN'T. ***Rump*** was the god damned liar making up comic book fantasies about "thousands and thousands of people on rooftops". HE MADE THAT UP. And Kovaleski, like everybody else in the FUCKING WORLD, simply replied, when answered, that he remembered no such thing. BECAUSE IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. YOU CAN'T FUCKING 'REMEMBER' SOMETHING THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE, YA FUCKING MORON.

You fucking spineless dishonest WIMP. SHOW ME how DECLINING TO LIE ABOUT AN EVENT THAT NEVER HAPPENED is a fucking "LIE"

That's right ---- YOU CAN'T. ***Rump*** was the god damned liar making up comic book fantasies about "thousands and thousands of people on rooftops". HE MADE THAT UP. And Kovaleski, like everybody else in the FUCKING WORLD, simply replied, when answered, that he remembered no such thing. BECAUSE IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. YOU CAN'T FUCKING 'REMEMBER' SOMETHING THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE, YA FUCKING MORON.
I dont care what the argument was between trump and the lib reporter

the left lied about trump because he treated the crippled guy no differently than anyone else

The testing has been insufficient, and there are probably a lot more cases of coronavirus in the U.S. than is being reported. That said, the number of deaths accorded covid-19 is a relative certainty.

That number, according to CNN, has finally reached a hundred. Think of it, within a population of 327 million in three months this "deadly" disease finally reached the pinnacle of 100 deaths! Wow! Double wow in terms of really weird incredulity!

Because of 100 deaths and based on projections and prophesy, the U.S. government has destroyed our once powerful economy, caused the loss of billions in savings accounts for millions of Americans, and caused the loss of countless jobs as America moves from the most powerful economy in Earth's history to a recession or worse. To counteract this, the Trump administration wants to hand out one trillion dollars in welfare to Americans -- welfare to compensate for the loss of a job.

All of this caused by a government that is reacting to what might happen.

Have any idea what happens in a pandemic when a federal/state/city government, or a populace, DOESN'T react to what might happen?

By the way Einstein, you don't compare number of deaths whit the general population. You compare it with the population of those who got infected. Thanks to testing not being prepared we're still figuring that out (over 1700 added within the last 24h) but here's a snapshot.

6441 people infected
6226 active cases pending
215 cases ended in a resolution, either the human beat the virus or the virus beat the human: 109 dead, 106 recovered.

So the correct answer is NO.

WTF are you babbling about, that shit is nothing but a bunch of gibberish at best. You Trump Humpers are a joke, you watch the guy attack folks in manner that you would criticize anyone else and all you do is make excuses.

I already gave you the correct answer

trump treats all libs equally

I already gave you the correct answer

trump treats all libs equally

No you have given excuses for bad behavior, but you are a Trump Humper so i understand.

Forum List

Back