Trump's carnival-show narcissism is dangerous in the face of COVID-19

Dont you mean how many able bodied lib reporters has trump mocked?

No I mean how many disabled reporters Trump has mocked.
If they are part of the fake news media he has mocked them all

So the correct answer is NO.
I already gave you the correct answer

trump treats all libs equally

No you have given excuses for bad behavior, but you are a Trump Humper so i understand.
No, I have disputed the lie that trump attacked the lib reporter through his disability

No you have given excuses for bad behavior, but you are a Trump Humper so i understand.
No, I have disputed the lie that trump attacked the lib reporter through his disability

He acted like he was disabled, it's on fucking video. Damn.

You called the fact that Kovaleski would not go along with Rump's LIE, "stupidity".

A carnival barker waddles up peddling a complete shitload of made-up crapola and you're so fucking stupid that anyone who doesn't bend down for the carnival barker is "stupid".

That's what you said. Wanna see it again?

trump [sic] mocked a stupid liberal reporter for his stupidity

Back to the topic of Rumpiggian narcissism again...

What will happen is, as this virus runs its course, spreading where it can, being contained and stifled where it can, to whatever extent we can contain it, that will be obviously the result of the general public heeding the warnings to social-distance, to avoid close quarters, keep clean etc. We can see our country is already pulling together and taking it seriously, making considerable sacrifices, leadership or no leadership.

And then when it's all over Rump will jump up and say "LOOK WHAT I DID". Bet the house on it.

What will happen is, as this virus runs its course, spreading where it can, being contained and stifled where it can, to whatever extent we can contain it, that will be obviously the result of the general public heeding the warnings to social-distance, to avoid close quarters, keep clean etc. We can see our country is already pulling together and taking it seriously, making considerable sacrifices, leadership or no leadership.

And then when it's all over Rump will jump up and say "LOOK WHAT I DID". Bet the house on it.
As I keep telling you I am not going to quibble over the dispute between trump and Kovaleski except to dispute the lie that trump treated him any differently because he was handicapped

As I keep telling you I am not going to quibble over the dispute between trump and Kovaleski except to dispute the lie that trump treated him any differently because he was handicapped

And as I keep pointing out to you, you already did that. Now you're running away from it because you don't have the BALLS to back it up or admit you were WRONG.

WIMP.

And as I keep pointing out to you, you already did that. Now you're running away from it because you don't have the BALLS to back it up or admit you were WRONG.

WIMP.
Stick it up your ass, Pogo

you are just hanging on

we have exposed the lie that trump attacked the disability

so you have nothing left

I assert that covid-19 is nothing more than a new virus for an old enemy of man -- the common cold. I further assert that the target of this new virus are the elderly with underlying sicknesses such as lung or heart disease. It is rare for people under the age of fifty to die from this virus, and 80% of those who have it do not know they have it. Many do not even have the symptoms of the common cold.

The testing has been insufficient, and there are probably a lot more cases of coronavirus in the U.S. than is being reported. That said, the number of deaths accorded covid-19 is a relative certainty.

That number, according to CNN, has finally reached a hundred. Think of it, within a population of 327 million in three months this "deadly" disease finally reached the pinnacle of 100 deaths! Wow! Double wow in terms of really weird incredulity!

Because of 100 deaths and based on projections and prophesy, the U.S. government has destroyed our once powerful economy, caused the loss of billions in savings accounts for millions of Americans, and caused the loss of countless jobs as America moves from the most powerful economy in Earth's history to a recession or worse. To counteract this, the Trump administration wants to hand out one trillion dollars in welfare to Americans -- welfare to compensate for the loss of a job.

All of this caused by a government that is reacting to what might happen.

Because of 100 deaths and based on projections and prophesy, the U.S. government has destroyed our once powerful economy, caused the loss of billions in savings accounts for millions of Americans, and caused the loss of countless jobs as America moves from the most powerful economy in Earth's history to a recession or worse. To counteract this, the Trump administration wants to hand out one trillion dollars in welfare to Americans -- welfare to compensate for the loss of a job.

There are today 116 deaths from covid-19 in the U.S. up from 105 from yesterday.

In the three months since this began thousands of older people have died in the U.S. from various diseases. No doubt a small number were afflicted with the common cold caused by the coronavirus.

I would estimate that number to be around 116.

WIMP.

you are just hanging on

so you have nothing left

What we have left is that you're so much of a DISHONEST FUCKING WIMP that you can't own up to your own post.

You claimed that being honest about one's recollections was "stupidity" and you can't even admit you posted it. I can though. Wanna see it yet again?

Let's bring that post back again. Get all the cameras on it.

trump mocked a stupid liberal reporter for his stupidity

I assert that covid-19 is nothing more than a new virus for an old enemy of man -- the common cold. I further assert that the target of this new virus are the elderly with underlying sicknesses such as lung or heart disease. It is rare for people under the age of fifty to die from this virus, and 80% of those who have it do not know they have it. Many do not even have the symptoms of the common cold.

The testing has been insufficient, and there are probably a lot more cases of coronavirus in the U.S. than is being reported. That said, the number of deaths accorded covid-19 is a relative certainty.

That number, according to CNN, has finally reached a hundred. Think of it, within a population of 327 million in three months this "deadly" disease finally reached the pinnacle of 100 deaths! Wow! Double wow in terms of really weird incredulity!

There are today 116 deaths from covid-19 in the U.S. up from 105 from yesterday.

In the three months since this began thousands of older people have died in the U.S. from various diseases. No doubt a small number were afflicted with the common cold caused by the coronavirus.

I would estimate that number to be around 116.

Actually it's 133, but that's how fast they mount up, isn't it. And by the way we have now passed South Korea with over 8400 infections. A week ago it was, what -- a hundred?

This just in, Brilliant ---- people don't die from the common cold.

WIMP.

you are just hanging on

so you have nothing left

What we have left is that you're so much of a DISHONEST FUCKING WIMP that you can't own up to your own post.

You claimed that being honest about one's recollections was "stupidity" and you can't even admit you posted it. I can though. Wanna see it yet again?

« Being honest » are your words not mine

WIMP.

you are just hanging on

so you have nothing left

Whelp --- CLEARLY you attributed "stupidity" to Kovaleski.

Your task then is to show the class WHAT Kovaleski did or said that was "stupid".

I already know what he said.

WIMP.

you are just hanging on

so you have nothing left

Your task then is to show the class WHAT Kovaleski did or said that was "stupid".

There a very few lib reporters that are not stupid in my opinion

so I consider it part of their title

WIMP.

you are just hanging on

so you have nothing left

There a very few lib reporters that are not stupid in my opinion

so I consider it part of their title

Aaaaaaaaaaand you CONTINUE TO RUN AWAY from your own words.

On average I watch 2 1/2 to 3 hours of news each day. An estimated 95% of the news these days concerns the ability of the government and the media to scare us citizens half to death with what they say will happen sometime in the future. The media stresses the anticipated shortage of hospital beds, ventilators, testing kits, swabs, masks, and other things. We are being told those afflicted with covid-19 will skyrocket and that the U.S. is where Italy was two weeks ago. The media says very little about about the successes in places like South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, and elsewhere, successes we have a great chance of duplicating.

Note to the media: The U.S. is not a third world country and we have the best health systems in the world.

The media with all its great reporting on the coronavirus pandemic rarely mentions the death toll in the U.S., which stands at 135 after three months within a population of 327 million. Those who have died were in their 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. The youngest were in their early or mid-50s. The victims had health problems and most were in nursing homes or other facilities. Here's what we know about the 100 coronavirus deaths in the US - CNN

Little wonder why the media in its effort to create panic rarely mentions the miniscule death toll and the condition of the victims. We expect that older people with health problems will die from the complications caused by the common cold caused by the coronavirus.

The point being, this pandemic does not affect the general population.

The government and the media won't tells us that.

Governor Cuomo of New York came on again today as he does everyday to gives us his dire report. We got the sad news of the lack of testing while the number of cases shot up because of increased testing, the future shortage of hospital beds, ventilators, etc., etc. the reader knows the drill. For the second day in a row -- I have been tracking Cuomo for two days -- Cuomo failed to mention how many had died in his state. He doesn't want us to know. That would ruin the message.

As of two days ago (the latest report on the internet) with a population of 19.54 million, seven people in the state of New York have died of the coronavirus in three months. NY state deaths from coronavirus rises to seven - New York Daily News

Yeah, Cuomo doesn't want you to know that.

A national emergency and the filthy MEDIA is still being nasty and partisan. Glad Trump called out that punk bitch in public.

Forum List

Back