Trump's carnival-show narcissism is dangerous in the face of COVID-19

Of course he mocked him dumbass, are you kidding me.
Dont be stupid

Trump treated the lib lib reporter no differently than he did anyone else he was fighting with

liberals can dish it out BUT YOU CANT TAKE IT!

You're right I don't make jokes about people's disabilities.
I thought the disabled demanded to be treated just like everyone else?

but now you’re telling us they are more fragile than previously claimed?

I though you just tried to weasel Rump out of mocking the disabled. Now you're admitting that's what he was doing.

See where LYING takes you, stupid?
Libs cant make an argument without emotional name calling

the quality of liberals is really declining

Go fuck yourself, DISHONEST HACK.

NOw you are conceding that trump did not mock the stupid lib reporters physical disability

he did however give the guy the same treatment he would give any other antagonist he was fighting with

Dont be stupid

Trump treated the lib lib reporter no differently than he did anyone else he was fighting with

That dumb shit doesn't really even require a comment.
Thats lucky for you since you would need to say something about it that was logical

trump has used that arm gesture often for people who were not physically handicapped

Dont be stupid

Thats lucky for you since you would need to say something about it that was logical

trump has used that arm gesture often for people who were not physically handicapped

Isn't that interesting. Yanno I have my own arm gesture for disingenuous LIARS, wanna see it?

gesto-dellombrello-gif-animata-9.gif

Dont be stupid

I though you just tried to weasel Rump out of mocking the disabled. Now you're admitting that's what he was doing.

You are admitting that disabled people are emotionally weaker and must be treated with kid gloves

No we are admitting that Trump was joking about a man's disability, in your eyes that is ok. I wonder if you would feel the same way if you had a child that suffered from that affliction.

Dont be stupid

You are admitting that disabled people are emotionally weaker and must be treated with kid gloves

No we are admitting that Trump was joking about a man's disability, in your eyes that is ok. I wonder if you would feel the same way if you had a child that suffered from that affliction.

We're also admitting that Smack-7 sat on this board and declared that not shilling for Rump's blatant lie was, quote, "stupidity". Which tells us all we need to know about his values.

Dont be stupid

No Doodles, YOU are admitting you LIED when you tried to sell this bag of shit that Rump was not mocking the disabled, and YOU are also admitting you HAVE NO BASIS to claim there's any way to call declining to join a liar in a lie, "Stupidity".

YOU are admitting you have no relationship with basic honesty.

Now get the FUCK outta here.
Trump mocked a reporter who happens to be disabled exactly the same way he mocks everyone else

you just dont want to admit that libs cant take it

Dont be stupid

Libs cant make an argument without emotional name calling

the quality of liberals is really declining

Go fuck yourself, DISHONEST HACK.
There you are getting emotional again

Its very childish to get angry when others disagree with you

Dont be stupid

Isn't that interesting. Yanno I have my own arm gesture for disingenuous LIARS, wanna see it?

gesto-dellombrello-gif-animata-9.gif
You are a very predictable person

and really full of yourself

what makes you believe I care what an internet blowhard like you thinks of me?

I just express my opinion and you can take it or leave it as you choose

Dont be stupid

Again, disabled people demand to be treated just like everyone else - except when they want special treatment

libs can dish it out but you cant take it

Again, disabled people demand to be treated just like everyone else - except when they want special treatment

Newsflash for you genuis everyone who has a disability is not a lib. So if you had a kid or a grandkid with a disability you have no problem with folks mocking them.

Newsflash for you genuis everyone who has a disability is not a lib. So if you had a kid or a grandkid with a disability you have no problem with folks mocking them.
Libs are the ones doing the bellyaching and demanding special treatment

"Special treatment" like declaring honesty to be "stupidity" and then running away so you don't have to back it up? :gay:

WIMP.

No Doodles, YOU are admitting you LIED when you tried to sell this bag of shit that Rump was not mocking the disabled, and YOU are also admitting you HAVE NO BASIS to claim there's any way to call declining to join a liar in a lie, "Stupidity".

YOU are admitting you have no relationship with basic honesty.

Now get the FUCK outta here.
Trump mocked a reporter who happens to be disabled

---- for that reporter's refusal to back up Rump's LIE. Which is absolutely proven to be a lie.

And you call that "stupidity". Because you don't have the BALLS to stand up and say NO to a fucking liar as Kovaleski did. You're a cult follower, made of jelly. A pathetic sack of shit, obediently donning your knee pads for any turd that flops out of Rumpig's orange mouth.

FUCK outta here.

"Special treatment" like declaring honesty to be "stupidity" and then running away so you don't have to back it up? :gay:

WIMP.
You are entitled to your opinion

but demanding special treatment for the lib reporter is a sign of weakness

Back on the thread topic of Rumpiggian narcissism, I thought this was clever from yesterday:

REPORTER: "On a scale of one to ten how would you rate your reaction to this crisis?"

RUMP, without hesitation: "Oh I'd give myself a ten"

:rofl: This shit makes Shrub look almost not-clueless:

Reporter: "Here's a shovel". Rump: "Cool, watch this" :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

WIMP.

It ain't an "OPINION", it's a FUCKING FACT recorded in this thread. You called refusing to lie "stupidity" and then you couldn't explain it. You ran away. You're STILL running away. You're a dishonest hack weasel with no guts whatsoever. And the more you run away from it, the more DISHONEST you are.

WIMP.

It ain't an "OPINION", it's a FUCKING FACT recorded in this thread. You called refusing to lie "stupidity" and then you couldn't explain it. You ran away. You're STILL running away. You're a dishonest hack weasel with no guts whatsoever. And the more you run away from it, the more DISHONEST you are.
I am not going to split hairs over what started the dispute between trump and the lib reporter

the claim was that trump attacked the lib through his physical disability and that is not true

WIMP.

I am not going to split hairs over what started the dispute between trump and the lib reporter

the claim was that trump attacked the lib through his physical disability and that is not true

Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.

WIMP.

YOU ALREADY DID, Twinkles. Specifically you called it "stupidity".

"STUPIDITY" to not-remember anything like what Rump was making up for his own jackoff campaign bullshit.

"STUPIDITY" to have an actual accurate memory, while Rump pulls "thousands and thousands" out of his ass.

"STUPIDITY" to not engage in scurrilous mendacity just because some wank-job wants to fantasize about shit that never happened.

Diga me Tonto, what the FUCK do you call making up "thousands and thousands of people" who never existed? Hm?

It ain't a "dispute" anyway. Rump pulled "thousands and thousands of people" out of his ass, and the reporter, upon questioning, couldn't support that. And the reason he couldn't support it is that IT NEVER HAPPENED, DUMBASS.

What the FUCK is wrong with you where you think a charlatan can just make up his own realities out of his ass and everybody has to fall in line? Just because you do?

There ain't nothing "lib" about reporting facts and declining to report BULLSHIT. That's called basic HONESTY. A concept you're apparently unfamiliar with, DISHONEST HACK.

WIMP.

YOU ALREADY DID, Twinkles. Specifically you called it "stupidity".

"STUPIDITY" to not-remember anything like what Rump was making up for his own jackoff campaign bullshit.

"STUPIDITY" to have an actual accurate memory, while Rump pulls "thousands and thousands" out of his ass.

"STUPIDITY" to not engage in scurrilous mendacity just because some wank-job wants to fantasize about shit that never happened.

Diga me Tonto, what the FUCK do you call making up "thousands and thousands of people" who never existed? Hm?

It ain't a "dispute" anyway. Rump pulled "thousands and thousands of people" out of his ass, and the reporter, upon questioning, couldn't support that. And the reason he couldn't support it is that IT NEVER HAPPENED, DUMBASS.

What the FUCK is wrong with you where you think a charlatan can just make up his own realities out of his ass and everybody has to fall in line? Just because you do?

There ain't nothing "lib" about reporting facts and declining to report BULLSHIT. That's called basic HONESTY. A concept you're apparently unfamiliar with, DISHONEST HACK.
As usual you want want to refight the argument since you cant deny that trump did not treat the reporter any differently than any other antagonist he has feuded with

Forum List

Back