Trump’s Campaign running out of cash.

WTF Bluzman? Don't have anything to refute what they said, just a whole bunch of keyboard burps? I thought you were better than that.

They're in a state of shell shock... Trump is floundering so badly they don't know what to do.
What fantasy world do you live in. I cannot wait til he wins and you leave this site forever.
Yeah I have wondered if the wackos will shut up after he is reelected or continue being the commie idiots they are now.
He'll still be a racist misogynist sack of putrid shit.
In your opinion, which is just that.

Joe's own running mate said he's a racist

It's not that Trump's campaign is running out of cash, it's just hard to compete with the massive amount of cash China, Iran, Soros - who is also funding the Democrat-supported domestic terrorists, and other outside enemies of this nation is funneling to Biden's campaign.

I'm glad to see you are lining up your excuses for Trump losing...

Of course, you put a pile of money next to a Trump, they'll find a way to blow it.

Unfortunately stats, facts, etc...say you're wrong. It is Trump's policies, decisions, and actions -most of which Romney has opposed while being the extremely jealous Democrats anti-Trump bitch - that has resulted in the largest successes in decades, in some cases EVER. Attempting to say such a traitorous ass would have done a better job .... based on what exactly ... is a hollow, emotion-based response, it seems.

Trump will be the only president in modern times to have less people employed when he started than when he finished. He's still down 5 Million jobs from where he was in 2017.

You never voted for a Republican in your life. Why would a Marxist have voted for W? You never voted for him, liar

Actually, I voted Republican in every election up until 2008. Then the Religious, Libertarian and Gun Crazies took over the party...

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me.

You never voted for a Republican in your life. Why would a Marxist have voted for W? You never voted for him, liar

Actually, I voted Republican in every election up until 2008. Then the Religious, Libertarian and Gun Crazies took over the party...

And I'm a ballerina. My legs would stop an expressway in its tracks, they are amazing

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan, I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me.

At no time in history has the GOP advocated Marxism like you do. Fail

At no time in history has the GOP advocated Marxism like you do. Fail

Sorry, man, when you say "Marxism", it's hard to take you seriously. By your standards, Reagan was a Marxist, as he reformed and expanded social security.

Sorry, man, when you say "Marxism" it's hard to take you seriously. By your standards someone who wants roads is a "Marxist." Fail

Money was supposed to have been one of the great advantages of incumbency for President Trump, much as it was for President Barack Obama in 2012 and George W. Bush in 2004. After getting outspent in 2016, Mr. Trump filed for re-election on the day of his inauguration — earlier than any other modern president — betting that the head start would deliver him a decisive financial advantage this year......

....Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager, liked to call Mr. Trump’s re-election war machine an “unstoppable juggernaut.” But interviews with more than a dozen current and former campaign aides and Trump allies, and a review of thousands of items in federal campaign filings, show that the president’s campaign and the R.N.C. developed some profligate habits as they burned through hundreds of millions of dollars....

So the guy who blew through 400 million dollars of his father’s inheritance can’t even control his own campaign spending. What a surprise. It explains why Trump has had so many bankruptcies and why he is spending this nation into insolvency. Trump can’t handle money.

What ever happened to Trump’s self-funding his campaigns? What happened to Trump being worth 10 billion dollars? Trump has apparently not spent one dime of his own money on his reelection campaign. As a matter of fact Trump uses campaign fund for personal uses.

Those actions don’t sound like someone worth 10 billion dollars.

The presidency has been profitable for Trump. While his businesses fail, Trump’s donors and the taxpayers are keeping his businesses afloat.

Trump is the very definition of a fraud.
LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, your answer says it all. You can’t defend this lol

What fantasy world do you live in. I cannot wait til he wins and you leave this site forever.

I live in the world where he's trailing Biden by 10 points and he's out of money...

The one where 190,000 people have died to do his incompetence, 40 million jobs have been lost, 100,000 small businesses have closed.
10 pts in swing states? Link please. Jobs loss due to China. Next. This site will be better off without you.

10 pts in swing states? Link please. Jobs loss due to China. Next. This site will be better off without you.

I'm not going anywhere... 10 points nationally translates into 5 points in Swing States... Trump is currently trailing in NC, FL, WI, MI, PA and AZ. Biden only needs to win two or three of those. Trump has to win them all.
This site requires links for statements such as that. So either provide a link or stop trolling. Florida is a pick em now. Keep up.

This site requires links for statements such as that. So either provide a link or stop trolling. Florida is a pick em now. Keep up.

Nope, I can state whatever I want, do your own research.

Trump is going to lose and lose badly. Especially when people realize the implications of his Covid Lies.

Trump Lied. People Died.
I can state whatever I want to as well. If he doesn't lose then you leave this site forever. Sounds like a great plan. People will realize that Biden is unfit 10 minutes into their first debate.

You stole that from Bush lied People died. You have zero originality. You're a loser failed HR guy who writes resumes and you're angry at Trump for how poorly your life turned out. Plain and simple.

I can state whatever I want to as well. If he doesn't lose then you leave this site forever. Sounds like a great plan. People will realize that Biden is unfit 10 minutes into their first debate.

You can state things, but frankly, you kind of sound like an angry child.

You stole that from Bush lied People died. You have zero originality. You're a loser failed HR guy who writes resumes and you're angry at Trump for how poorly your life turned out. Plain and simple.

My life is fine. the 190,000 people Trump killed, not so much.

You can state things, but frankly, you kind of sound like an angry child.

My life is fine. the 190,000 people Trump killed, not so much.
He "killed" them? LOL

You're just a liar.

Forum List

Back