Trump’s Campaign running out of cash.

Hilary outspent him 2-1, so you should ask President Hilary about having more cash than Trump.....keep dreaming.

Was he the incumbent president in 2016, Hillarybot?
No, which means he has an even larger benefit of having the free bully pulpit with which to campaign from.

That rather hurts your position rather than supporting it. I notice that you ignored the fact he is out raising Biden by a large margin as well. Also interesting that Biden has a greater share of the outside money as well.

Well Hitlery outspent Trump and still lost. She ran the worst campaign I ever saw.

Trump, on the other hand, ran a great campaign and he was everywhere seeing and being seen.

Hitlery bought the polls, pundits and talking head that told her she was going to win.

Surprise. LOL

'Trump Weighs Putting Up to $100 Million of His Cash Into Race'...coincidently, that's exactly how much China has given Biden so far...

:p

One more nail in the Don's coffin. The fact he can't raise enough money is yet another sign of his reelection effort crashing like the Hindenberg.

So vote for Biden like you voted for Hillary...everybody knows you're a weakling who can't fend for himself without us taxpayers paying for your rent and food.

I voted for Gary Johnson and this time I'm voting for Jo Jorgenson.

One more nail in the Don's coffin. The fact he can't raise enough money is yet another sign of his reelection effort crashing like the Hindenberg.

So vote for Biden like you voted for Hillary...everybody knows you're a weakling who can't fend for himself without us taxpayers paying for your rent and food.

Nobody ever heard of them or you, boy. Here for free in the middle of the day...you're a real success ain't ya? I'm 73 and could slap the queer right outta ya...anytime you'd like to dispute that you let me know, buttercup. Or cry to daddy and delete the challenge....that's how you've always operated ya fucking sissy.

Nobody ever heard of them or you, boy. Here for free in the middle of the day...you're a real success ain't ya? I'm 73 and could slap the queer right outta ya...anytime you'd like to dispute that you let me know, buttercup. Or cry to daddy and delete the challenge....that's how you've always operated ya fucking sissy.

BTW, return Trump's tax cut you were swooning about a couple years ago....borrow it from Halfwit....before he drinks it up and has to wait for the next stimulus check.

How much has china donated to joe dementias campaign?

Thank you I brought this up last week. Biden appears to be pulling the same scam Obama did, gobbling up lots of small donations where they don't have to report where the f'ing money is came from e.g. China. It was felt that a shit ton of the money Obama pulled down in small donations that don't require reporting was actually from overseas. How is that not ELECTION INTERFERENCE???

'Trump Weighs Putting Up to $100 Million of His Cash Into Race'...coincidently, that's exactly how much China has given Biden so far...

:p

Hey will Biden put up $100M of his own money like Trump or will Biden have to cut quid pro quo deals with special interests, Wall Street, corporations, and the 'rich'? Oh that one left a mark on the left, ouch! :auiqs.jpg:

my advice to Trump: resign now, let Mike Pence pardon you for all your crimes

thank you Trump for everything you've done for America, but it's time to pack your bags, get the hell out of politics, find another job

Jo Jorgenson has been spouting the same evil bullshit that the far left and BLM have been spewing this cycle. I can't honestly vote for the libertarians this time around and that seriously sucks.

Forum List

Back