Trump’s Campaign running out of cash.

This is total BS and you know it.
Terrorism in the ME was a major problem in the world when Trump took office, so Trump met with leaders in that region to fight Iranian aggression.
Then he defeated ISIS.

Actually, Iran defeated ISIS, and Trump pretty much turned over Iraq and Syria to them.

He also has worked out agreements between Israel and some of their enemies, along with agreements between Bosnia and Serbia.

Letting the Zionists dictate our policies over there isn't a solution. The people hate us for supporting the Zionist entity.

Naw, a Maroon is someone watching Trump blunder his way from one disaster to another, and saying, "Yeah, we need four more years of that."

I think you meant to say the manufactured disasters(minus COVID, which was not preventable) that have been created by Democrats since inauguration day. It has been nothing but one HUGE "adult" temper tantrum by the left.

I think you meant to say the manufactured disasters(minus COVID, which was not preventable) that have been created by Democrats since inauguration day. It has been nothing but one HUGE "adult" temper tantrum by the left.

I agree, Trump has manufactured all these problems.

He created Covid by ignoring warnings for months.
He created the recession by starting an unncessary trade war with China (the recession started before Covid hit).
He created the riots through four years of race baiting.

He created Covid by ignoring warnings for months.
He created the recession by starting an unncessary trade war with China (the recession started before Covid hit).
He created the riots through four years of race baiting

You are hopeless. Completely indoctrinated with complete nonsense. I only hope the rest of the country can break the mind-meld that you clearly can't.

You are hopeless. Completely indoctrinated with complete nonsense. I only hope the rest of the country can break the mind-meld that you clearly can't.

Uh, guy, Trump actually makes Dubya Bush look presidential and compassionate. That's how badly Trump has fucked these things up.

Remember when Dubya's name was mud because a mere 1800 people died in Katrina? Trump be like, "Hold my beer!"

How funny can you be! Slowjoeb fighting for the billionaire elite who have been screwing him over since was born.

What a maroon!

Naw, a Maroon is someone watching Trump blunder his way from one disaster to another, and saying, "Yeah, we need four more years of that."

I can see that. And someone dumber than a moron says, and that person is Demensia Joe Biden. Now that's a moron's moron.

I guess you're paying the Republicans back for running Romney and ensuring Obama's second term. Quite sporting of you

I can see that. And someone dumber than a moron says, and that person is Demensia Joe Biden. Now that's a moron's moron.

I guess you're paying the Republicans back for running Romney and ensuring Obama's second term. Quite sporting of you

Naw, man, the main reason I stopped voting Republicans is because of Romney.

I really, really fucking hate Mormons.

He still would have done a better job than Trump.

Jesus Christ are you lefty loon stupid.

The mans a billionaire and I'm sure he has more than enough money for his campaign.

What a bunch of dumbasses.
But wait.....it was yet another wacko unproven propaganda article so all the lemmings are on it like Biden when he sees a fresh pair of boobies.....

It's not that Trump's campaign is running out of cash, it's just hard to compete with the massive amount of cash China, Iran, Soros - who is also funding the Democrat-supported domestic terrorists, and other outside enemies of this nation is funneling to Biden's campaign.

Money was supposed to have been one of the great advantages of incumbency for President Trump, much as it was for President Barack Obama in 2012 and George W. Bush in 2004. After getting outspent in 2016, Mr. Trump filed for re-election on the day of his inauguration — earlier than any other modern president — betting that the head start would deliver him a decisive financial advantage this year......

....Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager, liked to call Mr. Trump’s re-election war machine an “unstoppable juggernaut.” But interviews with more than a dozen current and former campaign aides and Trump allies, and a review of thousands of items in federal campaign filings, show that the president’s campaign and the R.N.C. developed some profligate habits as they burned through hundreds of millions of dollars....

So the guy who blew through 400 million dollars of his father’s inheritance can’t even control his own campaign spending. What a surprise. It explains why Trump has had so many bankruptcies and why he is spending this nation into insolvency. Trump can’t handle money.

What ever happened to Trump’s self-funding his campaigns? What happened to Trump being worth 10 billion dollars? Trump has apparently not spent one dime of his own money on his reelection campaign. As a matter of fact Trump uses campaign fund for personal uses.

Those actions don’t sound like someone worth 10 billion dollars.

The presidency has been profitable for Trump. While his businesses are failing, Trump’s donors and the U.S. taxpayers are keeping his businesses afloat.

Trump is the very definition of a fraud. The Trump brand is now synonymous with corruption and incompetence.
Well, he started off with daddy's Gold Card, he burned through other people's money as a "businessman", and now he has the Fed.

Quite a life. Have other people's money handed to you, then piss it away. And the sheep cheer.

But some of his biggest donors are backing away. The know a Loser when they see one and they know that the money they put in his campaign could mysteriously end up in The Don's bank account.
Hahahahahahaha what a moron.

Unfortunately stats, facts, etc...say you're wrong. It is Trump's policies, decisions, and actions -most of which Romney has opposed while being the extremely jealous Democrats anti-Trump bitch - that has resulted in the largest successes in decades, in some cases EVER. Attempting to say such a traitorous ass would have done a better job .... based on what exactly ... is a hollow, emotion-based response, it seems.

WTF Bluzman? Don't have anything to refute what they said, just a whole bunch of keyboard burps? I thought you were better than that.

They're in a state of shell shock... Trump is floundering so badly they don't know what to do.
What fantasy world do you live in. I cannot wait til he wins and you leave this site forever.

WTF Bluzman? Don't have anything to refute what they said, just a whole bunch of keyboard burps? I thought you were better than that.

They're in a state of shell shock... Trump is floundering so badly they don't know what to do.
What fantasy world do you live in. I cannot wait til he wins and you leave this site forever.
Yeah I have wondered if the wackos will shut up after he is reelected or continue being the commie idiots they are now.

Money was supposed to have been one of the great advantages of incumbency for President Trump, much as it was for President Barack Obama in 2012 and George W. Bush in 2004. After getting outspent in 2016, Mr. Trump filed for re-election on the day of his inauguration — earlier than any other modern president — betting that the head start would deliver him a decisive financial advantage this year......

....Brad Parscale, the former campaign manager, liked to call Mr. Trump’s re-election war machine an “unstoppable juggernaut.” But interviews with more than a dozen current and former campaign aides and Trump allies, and a review of thousands of items in federal campaign filings, show that the president’s campaign and the R.N.C. developed some profligate habits as they burned through hundreds of millions of dollars....

So the guy who blew through 400 million dollars of his father’s inheritance can’t even control his own campaign spending. What a surprise. It explains why Trump has had so many bankruptcies and why he is spending this nation into insolvency. Trump can’t handle money.

What ever happened to Trump’s self-funding his campaigns? What happened to Trump being worth 10 billion dollars? Trump has apparently not spent one dime of his own money on his reelection campaign. As a matter of fact Trump uses campaign funds for personal uses.

The presidency has been profitable for Trump. While his businesses are failing, Trump’s donors and the U.S. taxpayers are keeping his businesses afloat.

Trump is the very definition of a fraud. The Trump brand is now synonymous with corruption and incompetence.
So you think he controls every $1 of his campaign fund? You’re desperate. It’s showing. Campaigning is expensive when you constantly have to counter fake news narratives.

What ever happened to Trump’s self-funding his campaigns? What happened to Trump being worth 10 billion dollars? Trump has apparently not spent one dime of his own money on his reelection campaign. As a matter of fact Trump uses campaign funds for personal uses.

imo it's clear that Team Trump squandered its money advantage … and Brad Parscale….. come on! He'd be working IT somewhere if not for Cambridge Analytics and the KGB.

BUT, Obama did not have a cash advantage over Romney. Obama spent his money early on to define Romney in a negative campaign because Team Obama knew Mitt could outraise them.

Yeah I have wondered if the wackos will shut up after he is reelected or continue being the commie idiots they are now.
He'll still be a racist misogynist sack of putrid shit.

Awwwwk libber Polly want a cracker! Nice wacko parrot job doofus.

Naw, man, the main reason I stopped voting Republicans is because of Romney.

I really, really fucking hate Mormons.

You never voted for a Republican in your life. Why would a Marxist have voted for W? You never voted for him, liar

Deflection, you're voting for the racist misogynist sack of putrid shit. You ain't black was sick, as well as all the other racist shit he's said.

Your own candidates Kamala Harris, Corey Booker and Elizabeth Warren told you you're the racist and sexist party. Pathetic

In your opinion, which is just that.

Forum List

Back