Trumps Big Loss In Texas Sends Shockwaves Through His Inner Circle

What he isn't, is the candidate endorsed by the orange loser. And lets not mince words here. He's loser. A big loser. A twice impeached, one term loser. A loser who lost the office and Congress. A loser who will be facing indictment very soon, along with his children.

But I digress.

His endorsed candidate lost. In a state he won handily. This isn't about the candidate that won. This is about Trump is poison. He is no help to anyone in politics. Anything, or anyone he touches, loses.

And if that next election in Ohio doesn't go his candidates way, Trump is done. Finished. Not even worth another news cycle.

Which makes one wonder whose ass you lemmings will have their lips attached to next.
Trump endorsed the widow of the guy he previously endorsed for that same seat. The guy who won the seat was already a sitting State House Rep, who supported Trump. This horse shit is nothing but a Maytag spin cycle of bullshit from people who are scared shitless of Doofus Don.

Man, that guy fuck you all up in the head, didn't he?

What he isn't, is the candidate endorsed by the orange loser. And lets not mince words here. He's loser. A big loser. A twice impeached, one term loser. A loser who lost the office and Congress. A loser who will be facing indictment very soon, along with his children.

But I digress.

His endorsed candidate lost. In a state he won handily. This isn't about the candidate that won. This is about Trump is poison. He is no help to anyone in politics. Anything, or anyone he touches, loses.

And if that next election in Ohio doesn't go his candidates way, Trump is done. Finished. Not even worth another news cycle.

Which makes one wonder whose ass you lemmings will have their lips attached to next.

What ever helps you sleep at night, sport.

Trump endorsed the widow of the guy he previously endorsed for that same seat. The guy who won the seat was already a sitting State House Rep, who supported Trump. This horse shit is nothing but a Maytag spin cycle of bullshit from people who are scared shitless of Doofus Don.

Man, that guy fuck you all up in the head, didn't he?

riigghhtt. Nothing to see here. :abgg2q.jpg:

The loss of Donald Trump-endorsed Texas Republican Susan Wright in her House special election race sent "shockwaves through the former president's inner circle," according to POLITICO's Alex Isenstadt.
Trump-backed candidate in a special election next week in Ohio, who is locked in a close primary, could suffer the same fate.

"Advisers worry that a second embarrassing loss would raise questions about the power of Trump's endorsement — his most prized political commodity.

In Texas? That’s a bad sign for the Maganese.
41A19C36-3B0F-4527-A81D-1D4DBFB18DA8.jpeg

Seriously, where do you get this shit?
The guy that won isn’t an anti-Trumper and is pro-life pro-2nd amendment. President Trump simply supported the lady who ran probably because he knew her husband that died. It’s not like President Trump went down to Texas and campaigned for her and against the other guy, it was a rather last minute “endorsement”.

The Ohio Special Election will tell us if Trump has anything left

riigghhtt. Nothing to see here. :abgg2q.jpg:
If you're going with the whole THIS IS A REJECTION OF TRUMP narrative, be my guest.

THE WIDOW of the guy who died in office, a woman who, as far as I can tell, has never ran for an elected position, was up against a hardcore Trump supporting former Navy SEAL who is a sitting State House Rep.

Quite literally......NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

:laughing0301:

You wake up in a cold sweat just thinking about Trump, don't you?

The loss of Donald Trump-endorsed Texas Republican Susan Wright in her House special election race sent "shockwaves through the former president's inner circle," according to POLITICO's Alex Isenstadt.
Trump-backed candidate in a special election next week in Ohio, who is locked in a close primary, could suffer the same fate.

"Advisers worry that a second embarrassing loss would raise questions about the power of Trump's endorsement — his most prized political commodity.

President Trump has little to worry about in Texas. We don't wear our hearts on our sleeve, but the silent majority of laconic Texans are not fooled by the communists' TDS scare stories and hyper hijinks, unfairness, and disrespect for the law.

But I digress.

Project much?

Day after day you let Trump live rent free in your head. I am not sure why but you just are obsessed with Trump. Me, I think he is losing his power but you don't want him to go away, you seem to like him a lot.

Hey, beautress, do you think I cuss too much on here?

Don't tell a little white lie to make me feel better, be honest.

Thanks!
I have never had a thought of turning anyone else into my habits, Natural Citizen. Judging people is God's job. I taught Sunday School for twelve years to children aged 9 to 12 years old using the Bible as interpreted by people who believe in Jesus Christ when my children were preschool to graduation. That was my job. The Bible makes it clear we must not judge others because that is God's job. So pardon me, but I filter out 99% of the coarse language folks use when they are frustrated by what goes down in DC. I have used coarse language a time or two when a politician egregiously pisses on the Constitution or steals by proxy tax money the people pay to have this huge nation protect itself from invasive predators who divert full airplanes into our nation's Pentagon, leave primitive bombs outside a government building to kill almost 200 government employees including 30 little nursery-aged children of parents who worked there, or who destroy our country's sculpted landmarks to wipe out history for fuhrer-type ambicionafos for oligarch rule rather than representatives chosen by the popular vote that the founders set up to give people freedom's choices to worship God as they see fit in order to procure alms for the poor, the widowed, and the fatherless.

I'm sticking with my habit of not judging the citizens and guests from far parts to register their ideas borne of frustration or necessity. I believe that as long as people are presenting their case to others as they see it, any coarse language used is to show the level of emotion they are feeling. The older people get the more they may understand others' points of views. That gets my respect. I limit my speech when my more primitive feelings are present in order not to get myself banned nor to alienate the ignorant who could have a change of heart to respect the gifts given us by the founders through the Constitution that is our yardstick for open discussions on how we rule ourselves. It originated in men who were educated in whitewashed church buildings in every township in the Colonies that became states later on.

Pardon my typos due to using a cell phone rather than a computer. Mr. Natural Citizen I stand as your fellow American and a friend in the Constitution.

I have never had a thought of turning anyone else into my habits, Natural Citizen. Judging people is God's job. I taught Sunday School for twelve years to children aged 9 to 12 years old using the Bible as interpreted by people who believe in Jesus Christ when my children were preschool to graduation. That was my job. The Bible makes it clear we must not judge others because that is God's job. So pardon me, but I filter out 99% of the coarse language folks use when they are frustrated by what goes down in DC. I have used coarse language a time or two when a politician egregiously pisses on the Constitution or steals by proxy tax money the people pay to have this huge nation protect itself from invasive predators who divert full airplanes into our nation's Pentagon, leave primitive bombs outside a government building to kill almost 200 government employees including 30 little nursery-aged children of parents who worked there, or who destroy our country's sculpted landmarks to wipe out history for fuhrer-type ambicionafos for oligarch rule rather than representatives chosen by the popular vote that the founders set up to give people freedom's choices to worship God as they see fit in order to procure alms for the poor, the widowed, and the fatherless.

I'm sticking with my habit of not judging the citizens and guests from far parts to register their ideas borne of frustration or necessity. I believe that as long as people are presenting their case to others as they see it, any coarse language used is to show the level of emotion they are feeling. The older people get the more they may understand others' points of views. That gets my respect. I limit my speech when my more primitive feelings are present in order not to get myself banned nor to alienate the ignorant who could have a change of heart to respect the gifts given us by the founders through the Constitution that is our yardstick for open discussions on how we rule ourselves. It originated in men who were educated in whitewashed church buildings in every township in the Colonies that became states later on.

Pardon my typos due to using a cell phone rather than a computer. Mr. Natural Citizen I stand as your fellow American and a friend in the Constitution.
Oh, okay. Hm. Well thanks for taking time to respond. Reason I asked you specifically is because you always carry yourself so very lady-like.

I probably do need to chill it with dropping the f-bomb all the time.

I was looking through soem of my old posts and thought to myself, dang, boy, you cuss like a gosh darned sailer sometimes.

Oddly, it's never in anger. I don't even get mad at people on here, honestly speaking. I just do cusses kind of casually. I'm probably gonna try to work on it.

Oh, okay. Hm. Well thanks for taking time to respond. Reason I asked you specifically is because you always carry yourself so very lady-like.

I probably do need to chill it with dropping the f-bomb all the time.

I was looking through soem of my old posts and thought to myself, dang, boy, you cuss like a gosh darned sailer sometimes.

Oddly, it's never in anger. I don't even get mad at people on here, honestly speaking. I just do cusses kind of casually. I'm probably gonna try to work on it.
In your heart of hearts, Mr. Citizen, my dear departed brother was a lifer in the US Navy as a sailor. He turned down officer training because he felt he could serve the nation best as a phantom jet mechanic, and the people he trained could safely take apart and put back together those sophisticated devices blindfolded in the black of night in order not to tip off the enemy. He knew the difference between cussing at a rusty part and using encouraging speech in the art of training to be the best mechanics on the planet under pressure and not using lights to show the enemy flying overhead where the jets were. He also would not use barroom specifications around our mother and girls too. If a sailor could tell the difference, a bright man as you could too. And if not, I'm not the person who's calling the role up yonder. /giggle!

Forum List

Back