Foreign Policy: Biden’s Foreign Policy Circle Has History of Failed Predictions Versus 2 Nobel Peace Prize Nominations

Trump achieved more foreign policy success, to include 2 (TWO) Nobel Peace Prize nominations,
SUCKER!!!!!
Tramp has not received even one REAL nomination, only FAKE nominations from radical Right-wingers who are NOT on the nominating committee, but you knew that already.

Wrong..
NOT ONE of the 5 Nobel commissioners on the nominating committee has nominated Tramp. Those FAKE nominations carry as much weight as my bowling team nominating me for the Peace prize.
SUCKER!

You didnt read the article I see.
You do know there are as many Australians on the nominating committee as there are members of my bowling team on the committee! :rofl::lmao:

And?
They're legit when it comes to nominating Nobel winners.
I love watching you desperate libs.
They are as legit as my bowling team.
You are a complete IDIOT if you think otherwise!

Dumbass....

"Eminent law professor David Flint is among four Australian law professors who are nominating US President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize on the basis of the “Trump Doctrine”.

Only members of a national parliament or law professors are able to nominate others for the Nobel Peace Prize with President Trump already receiving two nominations for his promotion of peace in the Middle-East."

Trump achieved more foreign policy success, to include 2 (TWO) Nobel Peace Prize nominations,
SUCKER!!!!!
Tramp has not received even one REAL nomination, only FAKE nominations from radical Right-wingers who are NOT on the nominating committee, but you knew that already.

Wrong..
NOT ONE of the 5 Nobel commissioners on the nominating committee has nominated Tramp. Those FAKE nominations carry as much weight as my bowling team nominating me for the Peace prize.
SUCKER!

You do know there are as many Australians on the nominating committee as there are members of my bowling team on the committee! :rofl::lmao:

And?

Dumbass....

"Eminent law professor David Flint is among four Australian law professors who are nominating US President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize on the basis of the “Trump Doctrine”.

Only members of a national parliament or law professors are able to nominate others for the Nobel Peace Prize with President Trump already receiving two nominations for his promotion of peace in the Middle-East."
BULLSHIT!
The Norwegian Nobel Committee is responsible for the selection of eligible candidates and the choice of the Nobel Peace Prize Laureates. The Committee is composed of five members appointed by the Storting (Norwegian parliament).

SUCKER!!!!!

Wrong..
SUCKER!

And?

Dumbass....

BULLSHIT!
The Norwegian Nobel Committee is responsible for the selection of eligible candidates and the choice of the Nobel Peace Prize Laureates. The Committee is composed of five members appointed by the Storting (Norwegian parliament).

You're obviously not to bright...

SUCKER!!!!!

Wrong..
SUCKER!

And?

Dumbass....

BULLSHIT!

You're obviously not to bright...
From your own link, dim bulb:

Forum List

Back