Trump’s Approval Jumps Ahead of Obama’s Midterm

homer-simpson-donuts-46.jpg

That poll gives Democrats a 9 point advantage in the generic congressional ballot.

Watch how that closes up as we near election day.
How many Dems in congress were lost in that mid term? Now it's your turn

Apples and oranges. We haven’t had an economy this strong in decades. If you vote against Republicans, you are voting for change. WTF would anybody want to change?

But if the Democrats do take one or both houses, watch how fast you on the left blame Trump when things start going to hell instead of blaming yourselves.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That poll gives Democrats a 9 point advantage in the generic congressional ballot.

Apples and oranges. We haven’t had an economy this strong in decades. If you vote against Republicans, you are voting for change. WTF would anybody want to change?

But if the Democrats do take one or both houses, watch how fast you on the left blame Trump when things start going to hell instead of blaming yourselves.

How is this strong economy affecting you?? One percenters are getting richer,, and you? Think about what that huge deficit will mean a couple years down the pike? Maybe a little recession might get you to speak ill of trump??

How is this strong economy affecting you?? One percenters are getting richer,, and you? Think about what that huge deficit will mean a couple years down the pike? Maybe a little recession might get you to speak ill of trump??
We saw what Democrats did for the Economy. That’s why Republicans were given control of all 3 branches.

We saw what Democrats did for the Economy. That’s why Republicans were given control of all 3 branches.
if you couldn't make out real well with the dow almost tripling under obama, don't blame hill or obama or dems Blame your own stupid self

if you couldn't make out real well with the dow almost tripling under obama, don't blame hill or obama or dems Blame your own stupid self
Every American who strives to succeed is doing much better than they were two years ago.

Every American who strives to succeed is doing much better than they were two years ago.
unless you're a soybean farmer etc etc etc etc .....hows the price of oil out your way?? Going up where I'm at because of the AH's sanctions against Iraq

unless you're a soybean farmer etc etc etc etc .....hows the price of oil out your way?? Going up where I'm at because of the AH's sanctions against Iraq
I moved out of Communist Kalifornia. I pay half what the suckers left pay.

I moved out of Communist Kalifornia. I pay half what the suckers left pay.
That should have been IRAN Iraq was the last AH' republicans doing

For one we work more hours. Two, my IRA has never done better. And yes, that little extra money from the tax break is certainly a help.

Consumer and business confidence is way up which gauges sustainability. Thanks to Trump, this could be a very long ride.

For one we work more hours. Two, my IRA has never done better. And yes, that little extra money from the tax break is certainly a help.

Consumer and business confidence is way up which gauges sustainability. Thanks to Trump, this could be a very long ride.
ceo confidence slipped

Forum List

Back