Trump’s America: From First World to Third World.

I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?
At least Trump is not trying to steal it like scum Dems do. Don't like the shoe on the other foot do you. Demscum are stupid.

I found this recent article of Trump’s America written from a Nigerian perspective. I thought it fascinating and spot on. I am quoting a part of the piece for your edification:

”....Trump’s determination to remain in the White House through hook or crook echoes the attitude of African or third world countries leaders who fix their countries elections to sit tight in office.

Another odd thing about Donald Trump’s USA that controverts the situation in the third world is that it is usually the incumbents that rig elections by deploying the apparatuses of government such as the electoral agency, police force , and lately the armed forces as well as the judges in the law courts who aid and abet in the perfidy in favor of the persons holding the reins of power. The wise crack ‘It is he who pays the piper that dictates the tune’ rings true here.

But strangely, it is Trump, the incumbent president that is crying foul about an election that all the security and intelligence agencies under his control including his chief judicial officer have endorsed as being free and fair.

Nonetheless, if democracy has become so entrenched in Africa ,it never could have been imagined that the USA famously referred to as God’s own country,a clime that the entire free world practically looked up to as a bastion of liberal democracy, would descend so low to the extent that its president would attempt to sit tight in office in the manner that third world leaders like Theodoro Obiang Nguema of Equatorial Guinea and Paul Biya in Cameroon have been doing . The warped idea is not only most absurd, but fantastically odd.

And the relegation of USA from 1st world to 3rd world is not being made up by me.

Actually, it is a comparison made by Trump himself in some of his recent tweets where he stated that:

“Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country.”

Before Trump’s last attempted gambit of contemplating the sinister plan to invoke the marshal law in order to self perpetuate, some of Trump’s supporters had also reportedly planned to kidnap the governor of the state of Michigan , Gretchen Witmer who has been at the receiving end of Trump’s verbal and tweeter tirade . Fortunately, the FBI nipped the weird plot in the bud before the sinister act could be hashed.”

Wake up America. This is where Trump and Trumpism has taken us. Our politics have more in common with Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, and Brazil then with the West.

Make America Great Again was Trump’s motto. Has there ever been greater bullshit?
At least Trump is not trying to steal it like scum Dems do. Don't like the shoe on the other foot do you. Demscum are stupid.
The only people engaging in stealing an election and acting like third world goons are MAGAts.

Last edited:
Instead of thumbing me down, why dont you prove your bullshit?
Im posting links and you are sucking your thumb like a little bitch.
pknopp
So its less confusing for ya ;)

Trump threatened them. You don't see it that way but many others do. He had NO business making that call.
Where is the threats?
Closest thing i could find is him saying that ignoring fraud is a criminal offense for a man of his position. But that isnt a "threat" :dunno:

Coming from the president that most certainly is a threat. An empty threat as no one had done that but Trump is accusing them of doing it.
No it isnt. By any def of the word it isnt.

Trumpism is Banana Republicanism. Same with his Sedition Caucus (aka The Dirty Dozen) who will use valuable time and taxpayer dollars to subvert democracy tomorrow when they could be figuring out how to help the American people during a pandemic that is killing 2 to 3 thousand + people a day.

519pAI4vIYL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Since when do African dictators use courts to solve issues? Your thread is stupid.
How is calling the Ga. Secretary of State to "find" votes using the legal system?
He said "find" them, not "fabricate" them. Dont be a retard.

The only people engaging in stealing an election and acting like third world goons are MAGAts like yourself. You are a true MAGAt.
You are a true idiot.

Since when do African dictators use courts to solve issues? Your thread is stupid.
How is calling the Ga. Secretary of State to "find" votes using the legal system?
He said "find" them, not "fabricate" them. Dont be a retard.
Demscum are retards.

Dipshit....Trump won the election...the 3rd world aspect is the democrat party stealing the election...then trying to silence anyone who questions the steal.

Don't worry, you will know what it is like to live in the 3rd world if biden takes office......he will crash the economy, destory the energy sector and drive wages down.......making food, and everything else out of reach for people......

I'm afraid to inform you the LEFT has destroyed this country.

Can I get an Awoman?

Obama used the FBI, CIA, IRS, DOJ, and State dept. as his secret police to spy on Trump and his allies and to persecute them.......then, the democrat party brown shirts burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and beat and murdered Americans for those 7 months......then they stole the election from Trump...

The democrat party wants to make this country the 3rd World ash heap that they can rule over.......

You really should just go back to protecting China...

Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.
The dumb shit who considers JW Booth a hero has the audacity to call anyone a dumbfuck. LOL. Read the article you ignorant fool before you post your usual idiocy.

BTW, Trump is beyond ”using legal recourse” and now is just engaging in plain old political intimidation and threats, numbnuts.
Booth is a hero. Killed the biggest tyrant in American history.
A link to "threats" please

Booth was a traitor. Like Robert E Lee was a traitor. Now Trump is trying to become our nation's first dictator.
Funny you should hold all these people in high regard.

Booth like Lee were supporers of the democrats........who supported the democrat party in its attempt to separate from the Union so they could keep black human beings as slaves.

Trump is using legal recourse. He isnt doing what dictators do in shit hole countries, you hyperbolic dumbfuck.
The dumb shit who considers JW Booth a hero has the audacity to call anyone a dumbfuck. LOL. Read the article you ignorant fool before you post your usual idiocy.

BTW, Trump is beyond ”using legal recourse” and now is just engaging in plain old political intimidation and threats, numbnuts.
You’re a hypocrite deluxe.
Democrats have strong-armed their racist and virulent communist agenda all year long.
Commercials have been bearing this out. Including phony interracialism and homo sex galore.
You’re a creepy lying hypocrite.

You’re a hypocrite deluxe.
Democrats have strong-armed their racist and virulent communist agenda all year long.
Commercials have been bearing this out. Including phony interracialism and homo sex galore.
You’re a creepy lying hypocrite.
Just like all libtards.

I‘m bumping up this thread.

If there was anything that showed that the USA was headed toward third world political status were the events that took place today. Never in my lifetime would I have thought I would see the Capitol of the most powerful nation on Earth taken over by a mob.

Technically, Progs took down and deface Lincoln statues.

This says it all

US Capitol:

1610980688191.png

Thailand in 2014;

1610981689171.png

Forum List

Back