Trump’s Air War Has Already Killed More Than 2,000 Civilians

Bottom dwellers. Lol
Alinsky's play book again, comrade. You are so transparent.
I stated google as well, you ignored it.
Now tell us, which part of the movement sent you their orders this morning?
When will code pink be on the scene? These numbers are only falsely estimated under Republican presidents, as well as protests of such.
Search engines already confirm marching orders have been given. Put n Obsma's name snd it gives you Trumps. Bing and google are as bad as CNN et al
civilians killed under obama wars - Bing
If Bing is inaccurate why are you using it?
I used a valid source... which pisses off you bottom dwellers.

Wow. Trump’s campaign against ISIS has resulted in almost as many civilian deaths as Obama had in his entire admInistration.

This is OK since the Generalissimo said he knows more than the generals.
Obama had less civilian casualties and ISIS was gaining ground. Trump has more and ISIS is being wiped out. When you're fighting an enemy that hides among civilians what do you expect?

My problem never was civilian casualties, that's how war is. Obie would never pull the trigger. A funeral gets 20 ISIS people in one spot but there's a woman or child with them so they all walk away. Fuck that. You A-10 the shit out of that funeral.

Remember when you fools said he'd " be a different type of president? "

Civilian casualties from the U.S.-led war against the so-called Islamic State are on pace to double under President Donald Trump, according to an Airwars investigation for The Daily Beast.

Airwars researchers estimate that at least 2,300 civilians likely died from Coalition strikes overseen by the Obama White House—roughly 80 each month in Iraq and Syria. IN 8 FULL YEARS. As of July 13, more than 2,200 additional civilians appear to have been killed by Coalition raids since Trump was inaugurated—upwards of 360 per month, or 12 or more civilians killed for every single day of his administration.

Yawn.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
-The Who

Actually Trump is much worse than Obama.
The stats prove it.
Well if the stats prove he is killing more islamics then that's a promise kept!

They don't and he's not.

You RW hypocrites were oh so worried about civilian deaths when Obama was ISIL but now that the cheeto is doing nothing, you don't care.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wow. Trump’s campaign against ISIS has resulted in almost as many civilian deaths as Obama had in his entire admInistration.

You'll have that when our planes actually drop their bombs now before returning to base...

True that drumpf is now lying - just as Putin n does.

The US has always returned with ordnance they could not drop on target. That has always been a point of honor for the US. Russia drops bombs on fruit stands, killing innocent children and calls it a successful strike.

Now trump telling the lies as Putin and the stupid RWNJs traitors are just eating it up.

I wish Trump would go a different route and get us out of these ugly quagmires, but i'm afraid he's under too much pressure from both Progressives and Neocons to continue the aggressive foreign Interventionist policy. Progressives and Neocons have been screeching for war with Syria for years.

And the OP is likely a Progressive 'Trump-Hater', so i feel they're being very disingenuous in their criticism of Trump on this. They've been pushing for war with Syria the whole time. I really think Trump did wanna go a different route, but he's found that he's boxed in. I'm sure he feels he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I wish Trump would go a different route and get us out of these ugly quagmires, but i'm afraid he's under too much pressure from both Progressives and Neocons to continue the aggressive foreign Interventionist policy. Progressives and Neocons have been screeching for war with Syria for years. I think Trump did wanna go a different route, but he's found that he's boxed in. I'm sure he feels he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
we have been so entrenched in this tangled web of foriegn entanglements for so long, people are scared to do waht is necessary
"we walked in, we can walk out"---a certain respected doctor and former congressman from Texas

I wish Trump would go a different route and get us out of these ugly quagmires, but i'm afraid he's under too much pressure from both Progressives and Neocons to continue the aggressive foreign Interventionist policy. Progressives and Neocons have been screeching for war with Syria for years. I think Trump did wanna go a different route, but he's found that he's boxed in. I'm sure he feels he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
we have been so entrenched in this tangled web of foriegn entanglements for so long, people are scared to do waht is necessary
"we walked in, we can walk out"---a certain respected doctor and former congressman from Texas

Yeah, Trump's under so much pressure from both Progressives and Neocons to continue the aggressive foreign Interventionist policy. That's why i find this OP's criticism very suspect. Progressives have done their fair share of Warmongering over Syria. I think Trump's been boxed in. He probably sees no way out of these bloody quagmires.

I wish Trump would go a different route and get us out of these ugly quagmires, but i'm afraid he's under too much pressure from both Progressives and Neocons to continue the aggressive foreign Interventionist policy. Progressives and Neocons have been screeching for war with Syria for years.

And the OP is likely a Progressive 'Trump-Hater', so i feel they're being very disingenuous in their criticism of Trump on this. They've been pushing for war with Syria the whole time. I really think Trump did wanna go a different route, but he's found that he's boxed in. I'm sure he feels he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

So you're saying he lied?

He said he "loves war" and he "loves debt".
He also said he "would bomb the shit out of them". (Yep - he really is THAT ignorant about ISIL)
And he said he wouldn't hesitate to put the US deeper in debt. (He thinks he just declare bankruptcy again and walk away like he's used to doing)

So which of these were a lie?

Or are they both?

So you're saying he lied?

He said he "loves war" and he "loves debt".
He also said he "would bomb the shit out of them". (Yep - he really is THAT ignorant about ISIL)
And he said he wouldn't hesitate to put the US deeper in debt. (He thinks he just declare bankruptcy again and walk away like he's used to doing)

So which of these were a lie?

Or are they both?

I'm saying you Progressives and Neocons aren't giving him much of a choice as far as Syria goes. Y'all have been pushing for war with Syria for years. So your criticisms seem very disingenuous. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He'll likely continue the aggressive foreign Interventionist policy.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
-The Who

Actually Trump is much worse than Obama.
The stats prove it.
Well if the stats prove he is killing more islamics then that's a promise kept!

They don't and he's not.

You RW hypocrites were oh so worried about civilian deaths when Obama was ISIL but now that the cheeto is doing nothing, you don't care.

I have never stated a worry over a dead Muslim! Ever!

With all respect to Ron Paul, that philosophy became outdated on a August 6, 1945.

When will code pink be on the scene? These numbers are only falsely estimated under Republican presidents, as well as protests of such.
Search engines already confirm marching orders have been given. Put n Obsma's name snd it gives you Trumps. Bing and google are as bad as CNN et al
You use the media you stupid fuck now who's the bottom dwelling snowflake...

and if that doesn't work;

This is OK since the Generalissimo said he knows more than the generals.
Obama had less civilian casualties and ISIS was gaining ground. Trump has more and ISIS is being wiped out. When you're fighting an enemy that hides among civilians what do you expect?

My problem never was civilian casualties, that's how war is. Obie would never pull the trigger. A funeral gets 20 ISIS people in one spot but there's a woman or child with them so they all walk away. Fuck that. You A-10 the shit out of that funeral.
Totally wrong. ISIS was close to being decimated at the end of Obama's terms. The Iraqis finished the job with Mosul. Trump didn't do shit.
He's too busy watching TV waiting to hear his name on the news so he can get his panties in a bunch and then tweet about it. Big freaking baby.
The biggest disgrace of a president ever.

You use the media you stupid fuck now who's the bottom dwelling snowflake...
Yes I use real journalists who work their balls off getting the story.
You use white nationalist propaganda sites.

Totally wrong. ISIS was close to being decimated at the end of Obama's terms. The Iraqis finished the job with Mosul. Trump didn't do shit.
He's too busy watching TV waiting to hear his name on the news so he can get his panties in a bunch and then tweet about it. Big freaking baby.
The biggest disgrace of a president ever
I'm sorry my friend but that is 100% wrong. ISIS has been almost completely taken apart.....

Forum List

Back