Trump’s Air War Has Already Killed More Than 2,000 Civilians

So THAT'S what you get from this thread documenting Trump's many civilian deaths?

Actually, the take away is that you didn't give a fetid dingo's kidney who was being killed when Obama was in office and ISIS (in whom you apparently don't believe) was steadily gaining ground in the Levant.

I'm so glad you've seen the light and now care deeply about civilian casualties ... I'm positive it's not politically motivated.

How right you are.

Civilians have been killed in every war ever fought and will continue to be killed in every future war.

How many do you think died when the allies bombed the shit out of Dresden??

Only a biased hack like the op would be outraged. Civilians die and will continue to die and there is not a damned thing anyone can do about it.

There is no hope and we all are doomed to everlasting torture in Hell. I blame Satan for the outrage.

So THAT'S what you get from this thread documenting Trump's many civilian deaths?

Actually, the take away is that you didn't give a fetid dingo's kidney who was being killed when Obama was in office and ISIS (in whom you apparently don't believe) was steadily gaining ground in the Levant.

I'm so glad you've seen the light and now care deeply about civilian casualties ... I'm positive it's not politically motivated.

How right you are.

Civilians have been killed in every war ever fought and will continue to be killed in every future war.

Only a biased hack like the op would be outraged. Civilians die and will continue to die and there is not a damned thing anyone can do about it.

There is no hope and we all are doomed to everlasting torture in Hell. I blame Satan for the outrage.
LOL. Funny, but despite the press coverage and the doomsayers, the world is getting more populated and also more peaceful.

ourworldindata_war-deaths-by-world-region.png

How right you are.

LOL. Funny, but despite the press coverage and the doomsayers, the world is getting more populated and also more peaceful.

ourworldindata_war-deaths-by-world-region.png

funny no, realistic yes

Remember when you fools said he'd " be a different type of president? "

Civilian casualties from the U.S.-led war against the so-called Islamic State are on pace to double under President Donald Trump, according to an Airwars investigation for The Daily Beast.

Airwars researchers estimate that at least 2,300 civilians likely died from Coalition strikes overseen by the Obama White House—roughly 80 each month in Iraq and Syria. IN 8 FULL YEARS. As of July 13, more than 2,200 additional civilians appear to have been killed by Coalition raids since Trump was inaugurated—upwards of 360 per month, or 12 or more civilians killed for every single day of his administration.

Trump’s Air War Has Already Killed More Than 2,000 Civilians
Too bad for ISIS.

Trump has liberated more people from the clutches of ISIS in 6 months than pajama boy did in 8 years.
Of course that's a lie and here's something you probably don't know: Trump is continuing Obama's plan with ISIS. Remember he told you he had a SECRET PLAN?
It's was Obama's plan. He lied to you again while you bend over and take it.

Those numbers include like 10 countries. That article is hacked the fuck up

The difference is that Obama was aiding ISIS, Trump and Putin just defeated ISIS
The difference is that Obama was aiding ISIS, Trump and Putin just defeated ISIS
This idiot actually thinks Putin is fighting ISIS. Lol
Because Trump lied about that very thing, you swallowed it whole.

Obama and Hillary armed ISIS and AQ, Trump just crushed them

CNN tear filled reporting as Obama's foreign policy gets turned to rubble

Brides flee caliphate as noose tightens on ISIS - CNN.com

Once again for this sped: Trump is following Obama's plan to fight ISIS because he had no plan himself.
When he said he had a " secret plan", he lied to you. You're always so willing to bend over and take it up the ass for your Liar in Chief.

Since Trump is killing civilians at an unprecedented pace, it's obvious he's being reckless with what he is telling our generals. But that's no surprise, this novice has been reckless with everything he has done as president.

The targeting of non-military people and places is hardly new. Clinton did it in the balkans, both sides did it in nam, truman did it in Japan, FDR did it in Dresden, Sherman did it in ATL. This is precisely why we should be very careful about what wars we get involved in, because if you get involved in a war, you need to make damn sure you are willing to do what it takes to win, and oftentimes that means being willing to commit genocide.

Since Trump is killing civilians at an unprecedented pace, it's obvious he's being reckless with what he is telling our generals. But that's no surprise, this novice has been reckless with everything he has done as president.
Wow, I had no idea Trump was personally killing all of these civilians and that you believe our generals are that fucking stupid. Thanks for the info. G'day! /sarcasm

Once again for this sped: Trump is following Obama's plan to fight ISIS because he had no plan himself.
When he said he had a " secret plan", he lied to you. You're always so willing to bend over and take it up the ass for your Liar in Chief.

Obama's plan was to hand the Middle east from Syria to Iraq over to Jihadists and ISIS, AFTER WE ALREADY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AND HAD CONTROL OF IRAQ!!!!!!!!! That's some fucking plan. Sparky

Forum List

Back