Trump’s Air War Has Already Killed More Than 2,000 Civilians

Someone explain to "Reasonable" since Obama left we've been kicking ISIS ASS. That should have been the goal to begin with, but fragile-puss couldn't even say Islamic-terrorists. He just pussy-footed around to pass off the problem to someone competent and a pair of nuts.

On a side, you avatar resist. Many old timers have commented on today's resistance. The common conclusion is today's resistance is MADE UP of spoiled snowflakes, who wouldn't know a proper resistance if bent over for one.
Isis was already on the run before Trump was even president.

ISIS on the Run

It has been all but proven reports were tempered to please the WH and his (Obama)talking points. We know better now.
Suuure... just like jobs gained before Trump were all crappy part time jobs; but now they're all great full time jobs. Like how the numbers were faked before Trump and the unemployment rate was somewhere around 40%; but now the numbers are real and the unemployment rate really is 4.4%.

Danny-Ocean-Gif.gif
So you agree those reports were tempered or tampered with to make Obama look good. But your double standard stops Trump from using political tricks and condemns him. You had your chance with Obama and did nothing but divide the country and set race relations back 50 years.

Not to mention making Iran a real force in the ME.
No, I don't. I agree that the right makes shit up when they claim similar events were bad under Obama but great under Trump.

Someone explain to "Reasonable" since Obama left we've been kicking ISIS ASS. That should have been the goal to begin with, but fragile-puss couldn't even say Islamic-terrorists. He just pussy-footed around to pass off the problem to someone competent and a pair of nuts.

On a side, you avatar resist. Many old timers have commented on today's resistance. The common conclusion is today's resistance is MADE UP of spoiled snowflakes, who wouldn't know a proper resistance if bent over for one.

ISIS on the Run

It has been all but proven reports were tempered to please the WH and his (Obama)talking points. We know better now.
Suuure... just like jobs gained before Trump were all crappy part time jobs; but now they're all great full time jobs. Like how the numbers were faked before Trump and the unemployment rate was somewhere around 40%; but now the numbers are real and the unemployment rate really is 4.4%.

Danny-Ocean-Gif.gif
So you agree those reports were tempered or tampered with to make Obama look good. But your double standard stops Trump from using political tricks and condemns him. You had your chance with Obama and did nothing but divide the country and set race relations back 50 years.

No, I don't. I agree that the right makes shit up when they claim similar events were bad under Obama but great under Trump.

What does all this have to do with the civilian death count? If they live where ISIS live either by choice or are captives it is going to happen when operations are stepped as the Trump administration has done in the fight with ISIS.

In other words, you cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs. The deaths are regrettable, but the responsibility for those deaths belongs to ISIS.

ISIS on the Run

Danny-Ocean-Gif.gif

What does all this have to do with the civilian death count? If they live where ISIS live either by choice or are captives it is going to happen when operations are stepped as the Trump administration has done in the fight with ISIS.

In other words, you cannot make an omelet without breaking eggs. The deaths are regrettable, but the responsibility for those deaths belongs to ISIS.
You appear utterly confused. I did not criticize Trump over collateral damage.

Danny-Ocean-Gif.gif

You appear utterly confused. I did not criticize Trump over collateral damage.

Sorry.

Forum List

Back