Trump’s Air War Has Already Killed More Than 2,000 Civilians

Since Trump is killing civilians at an unprecedented pace, it's obvious he's being reckless with what he is telling our generals. But that's no surprise, this novice has been reckless with everything he has done as president.
Wow, I had no idea Trump was personally killing all of these civilians and that you believe our generals are that fucking stupid. Thanks for the info. G'day! /sarcasm
What do you think the reason is that civilians are dying at an unprecedented under this failure in Chief?
Newsflash: innocent people dying is not a good thing.
Unfortunately I have to tell a Trump supporter this

The difference is that Obama was aiding ISIS, Trump and Putin just defeated ISIS
The difference is that Obama was aiding ISIS, Trump and Putin just defeated ISIS
This idiot actually thinks Putin is fighting ISIS. Lol
Because Trump lied about that very thing, you swallowed it whole.

Obama and Hillary armed ISIS and AQ, Trump just crushed them

CNN tear filled reporting as Obama's foreign policy gets turned to rubble

Brides flee caliphate as noose tightens on ISIS - CNN.com
Once again for this sped: Trump is following Obama's plan to fight ISIS because he had no plan himself.
When he said he had a " secret plan", he lied to you. You're always so willing to bend over and take it up the ass for your Liar in Chief.

Obama's plan was to hand the Middle east from Syria to Iraq over to Jihadists and ISIS, AFTER WE ALREADY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AND HAD CONTROL OF IRAQ!!!!!!!!! That's some fucking plan. Sparky
I challenged you to prove your lie. You couldn't. All you did is repeat the same lie.
Damn you are a morally reprehensible human being.

Since Trump is killing civilians at an unprecedented pace, it's obvious he's being reckless with what he is telling our generals. But that's no surprise, this novice has been reckless with everything he has done as president.
Wow, I had no idea Trump was personally killing all of these civilians and that you believe our generals are that fucking stupid. Thanks for the info. G'day! /sarcasm
What do you equate the reason being civilians are dying at an unprecedented under this failure in Chief?
not that I think that we should be involved in that shit show over there anyway, but in order to gain any ground or achieve any goals against a non traditional enemy, targeting "civilians" is a necessity. a guerilla army cant exist without a support network, as chairman mao said in his book "on guerrilla war", " a guerilla must be among the population like a fish in the ocean" or something to that effect. So it would seem in order to win or at least not lose, the population would have to be cowed into not providing any support to said group.

What do you equate the reason being civilians are dying at an unprecedented under this failure in Chief?
Multiple reasons.

1) You are twisting the truth to place the blame entirely on Trump. He wanted to pull out for his buddy Putin, but stayed. Why? Perhaps because he was persuaded by the JCS and our military allies.

2) Your own article points out this is a Coalition, not a unilateral US effort. How many of those casualties are caused by Russia and/or Assad's Syrians? The far Left keeps whining that Trump is Putin's cockholster, Putin's puppet, but now you complaining that Trump is fighting the Russians/Syrians and civilians are dying. Dude, you can't have it both ways.

3) ISIS, like many radical jihadists use people as meat-shields.

4) ISIS doesn't allow people to leave. If they do, they'll slaughter the entire family.

5) Even when given the chance to leave, some will stay to protect their meager home and belongings.

Isis could stop civilian casualties immediately by an unconditional surrender. They won't.

The civilian dead are no different than the Hiroshima dead or the Berlin dead. They are dead enemies. Better over there than them coming here to drive trucks into crowds.

Multiple reasons.

1) You are twisting the truth to place the blame entirely on Trump. He wanted to pull out for his buddy Putin, but stayed. Why? Perhaps because he was persuaded by the JCS and our military allies.

2) Your own article points out this is a Coalition, not a unilateral US effort. How many of those casualties are caused by Russia and/or Assad's Syrians?

4) ISIS doesn't allow people to leave. If they do, they'll slaughter the entire family.

5) Even when given the chance to leave, some will stay to protect their meager home and belongings.
I twisted nothing. I presented facts and a valid source.
You: only opinion.
I'll stick to facts. You keep bowing to your supreme leader, the dumbest mfer around.

Multiple reasons.

2) Your own article points out this is a Coalition, not a unilateral US effort. How many of those casualties are caused by Russia and/or Assad's Syrians?

I twisted nothing. I presented facts and a valid source.
You: only opinion.
I'll stick to facts. You keep bowing to your supreme leader, the dumbest mfer around.
you arent dong a very good job of sticking to facts when you are denying that the US hit a serbian TV statioin with a missle strike

IMG_0113.JPG
Isis could stop civilian casualties immediately by an unconditional surrender. They won't.

The civilian dead are no different than the Hiroshima dead or the Berlin dead. They are dead enemies. Better over there than them coming here to drive trucks into crowds.
Yeah because those innocent women and children are all going to come to America to kill you.

Obama's plan was to hand the Middle east from Syria to Iraq over to Jihadists and ISIS,
This type of lunacy is an example of why the entire planet views DEPLORABLES with disdain and derision.
you didnt answer me. Did the US or Didnt the US strike a serbian TV station with Missles during the bosnian conflict?
Which has NOTHING to do with under Agent Orange civilian casualties have more than doubled than under Obama.

Were ISIS not using humans as shields under Obama?
The only way you con artists can debate is to change the subject away from your failure in Chief.

From my link:,The high civilian toll in part reflects the brutal final stages of the war, with the densely populated cities of Mosul and Raqqaunder heavy assault by air and land. But there are also indications that under President Trump, protections for civilians on the battlefield may have been lessened—with immediate and disastrous results.

Indeed!

When will code pink be on the scene? These numbers are only falsely estimated under Republican presidents, as well as protests of such.
Search engines already confirm marching orders have been given. Put n Obsma's name snd it gives you Trumps. Bing and google are as bad as CNN et al
civilians killed under obama wars - Bing

When will code pink be on the scene? These numbers are only falsely estimated under Republican presidents, as well as protests of such.
Search engines already confirm marching orders have been given. Put n Obsma's name snd it gives you Trumps. Bing and google are as bad as CNN et al
civilians killed under obama wars - Bing
If Bing is inaccurate why are you using it?
I used a valid source... which pisses off you bottom dwellers.

We've gotten soft over the years.

We killed 100,000 in one night when we firebombed Tokyo in WWII.
Destroyed 16 sq miles of the city.

'Course that's when we were winning wars.

Forum List

Back