Trump's Address on Iran On Now

Everyone knows he has already won---blew up their main terrorist; scared the shit out of the Ayatollah; had them responding by shooting at the desert to be sure not to kill any Americans. (You are safer in an Iraqi Base than at the dead terrorist's funeral OR in a commercial jet leaving Tehran with paranoid gunners scared Bad Orange Man coming.)

Trump will call off the dogs, because he knows he has won. Will keep up the economic sanctions, maybe get more help from the European Pussies on sanctions---hopefully crash out this ridiculous religious zealot regime in Iran....free the Iranian people...and bring our troops home.

Trump wins wars with Economic Policy.

Very Sane Genius.

We are not tired of winning!

Yup He's playing it smart. I watched the last part of the speech.

He'll keep the sanctions and as you say the Iranian missiles hit fields. If Americans had been killed it would be a different story.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it
Knowing him, though, it would have been a whole lot more painful if he had done the usual "going off script" that his supporters love.
Now if someone would only flush his phone down the toilet, I think we'd be pretty safe.

What did he say? Are we retaliating
NO. More sanctions, Trump called for the JCPOA countries to get involved in forcing Iran to knock it off. He is not running his mouth and being a jerk. His wishes were clear. Iran gives up running terrorists and gives up nuclear dreams. In turn, we'll make 'em rich and happy. He wants the rest of the world to help.

Trump made no more threats.
I just wonder if the Iranian regime want that. Look at what they turned iran into..... What it used to be...
Plus, im not sure they will stop until we leave. IDK
I hope for the best!
Before Radical Islam, Iran was actually a pretty cool place to go vacation at. The People were awesome, The Girls were friendly, attractive and wore Western clothing but still had some morals, and there were all kinds of cool places to visit. Now Iran is worse than The Soviet Union. Total Tyranny Reigns over there.

That's common knowledge.

I said yesterday Trump would fold like a cheap card table

today, he folded like a cheap card table.

SUCKERS.:auiqs.jpg:
someone died from the iranian bombing? I haven't heard that. so for him to have folded, someone had to have died. who was that? come on slick, got that terrorist huggie blanket huh?

Same old crap. Nothing new learned. He's such a terrible speaker.

Maybe you are just a terrible listener.

I heard him repeat the 150 billion dollar lie again.

It's not a lie, It was the Shah's money, not Iran.

What's your source?

It's an easy lookup. Go do it yourself.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

Only the dumbshits suffering from TDS, like you.

Trump made very measured speech. Firm but not angry sounding.

Markets opened higher and the price of oil went down. The world knows last night was a nothing burger.

You stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats have been neutered with your uneducated hatefulness bullshit about Trump being a war monger.

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

This is what you have to offer after his speech? You have to admit that that is pretty pathetic. :laughing0301:

It was a honest assessment of his speech. The speech itself was pretty tame with lots of back patting of himself and not much substance. He used a lot of words and said very little....like every other politician.

You don't listen very well, do you. Do you have a listening disability?

Nope not at all. But seeing as I am not a Trump worshiper like yourself I can give an honest assessment of the speech.

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:

Once again, it was all about him. Is he capable of talking without taking all the credit?
seems to be a leadership thing i suppose. i agree it's annoying but obama was horrible about that also. not to distract from trump being an arrogant ass - just saying it seems to be a trait found in many "leaders".

Is there a way for you to go back to Iran? I'll pay for it.
Never been there... got many other places on my travel list above Iran. Think my next adventure is going to be Iceland
So, maybe we send you to Siberia, then?
I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it

Only the dumbshits suffering from TDS, like you.

Trump made very measured speech. Firm but not angry sounding.

Markets opened higher and the price of oil went down. The world knows last night was a nothing burger.

You stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats have been neutered with your uneducated hatefulness bullshit about Trump being a war monger.
they also know that the missiles were for show, and admire that trump knew it as well. trump increased sanctions like I expected and tomorrow is another day.

yesterday Trump was the king, and his drones were humping his WAR ASS yammering how he was going to bomb the fk out of Iran

Today he is the king because hes not bombing Iran -

ssdd comedy from the circus.
yeah, we understand your love for terrorists. hug that doll harder for us. BTW, true leaders know when to attack and the strategic value in it. Moral people accept the surrender of their opponent gracefully and extend an olive branch to begin a new. If you thought that Iran meant anything other than appeasing their people with bombing sand, I can't help you, but again, you love that terrorist doll and hug it daily.

Trump's response was the greatest slap of all: he basically said that Iran's "attack" was too pathetic and weenie, that we didn't even consider it a threat worth dignifying with a military response at all! We bitch-slapped them!

Last edited:
Is there a way for you to go back to Iran? I'll pay for it.
Never been there... got many other places on my travel list above Iran. Think my next adventure is going to be Iceland
So, maybe we send you to Siberia, then?
I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it
went to iceland in october. it's surreal in the most of amazing of ways.

I don't care how he delivers it, I care about the content. YMMV and you may base everything on superficial BS (apparently you do)
Just an observation... yes a superficial one, but if you don’t care then Why did you respond to it?

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

This is what you have to offer after his speech? You have to admit that that is pretty pathetic. :laughing0301:

It was a honest assessment of his speech. The speech itself was pretty tame with lots of back patting of himself and not much substance. He used a lot of words and said very little....like every other politician.

You don't listen very well, do you. Do you have a listening disability?

People don't like this *pResident, no matter what he says. Cult45 tantrums about it won't change that.

At least we know he can read.
Good thing Barry Hussein never used a teleprompter, huh?

Forum List

Back