Donald J. Trump
November 4th, 2021

trump1.jpg
trump2.jpg

I just received this email update from you know who... :04:

View attachment 560351 Donald J. Trump
November 4th, 2021

View attachment 560352View attachment 560353
"Trumpism is really what won"? Yeah, right. Like in Virginia, where if you will come out and admit trump lost and that you would have certified the vote in 2020, and you keep Donny at arms length, not allow him to come to your state for a rally, so he won't be used effectively against you, you can win, in spite of supposedly liking him.
As long as you don't let him anywhere near you, you can win. That is how to win with trumpism. May not be possible, if you have come out previously supporting the "Big Lie", but for new untainted candidates, it's a path with trumpism.
Of course, during a national election, he'll be hanging round your neck like a millstone, as you can't keep him off the trail in the whole country, if he is trying to run also.

How come Youngkin didn't invite trump to campaign with him?

Why would he even need to? He isn't a never-Trumper or a RINO, and his core values are aligned with those of Trumpism. As are his Lt. Gov.

"Trumpism is really what won"? Yeah, right. Like in Virginia, where if you will come out and admit trump lost and that you would have certified the vote in 2020, and you keep Donny at arms length, not allow him to come to your state for a rally, so he won't be used effectively against you, you can win, in spite of supposedly liking him.
As long as you don't let him anywhere near you, you can win. That is how to win with trumpism. May not be possible, if you have come out previously supporting the "Big Lie", but for new untainted candidates, it's a path with trumpism.
Of course, during a national election, he'll be hanging round your neck like a millstone, as you can't keep him off the trail in the whole country, if he is trying to run also.

You're going to see thousands of little Trumps in 2022 and 2024. Trumps everywhere: From the President, down to the Governors, down to the Mayors and City Councils....all the way down to the dog catchers.

Mini Trumps, Micro Trumps, Nano Trumps... :auiqs.jpg:

Remember the "Great Shellacking of 2010"? Donald Trump has harnessed the same power that spawned the Tea Party Movement.

Your heads will be swimming with the images of little Trumps, swirling around inside them. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21:

Last edited:
You're going to see thousands of little Trumps in 2022 and 2024. Trumps everywhere: From the President, down to the Governors, down to the Mayors and City Councils....all the way down to the dog catchers.

Your heads will be swimming with the images of little Trumps, swirling around inside them. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21:
But, you will not have to worry about the ones that embrace him, as they will be marked men and women. Try letting everybody know while you run, that you support insurrection if you lose (true trumpism) and see how it works. That ain't the path, dude. Except for that, he stands for nothing and never has.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::banana::slap:

Why would he even need to? He isn't a never-Trumper or a RINO, and his core values are aligned with those of Trumpism. As are his Lt. Gov.
The only core value of Trumpism is to do what’s best for Donal Trump. You haven’t figured that out by now?

But, you will not have to worry about the ones that embrace him, as they will be marked men and women. Try letting everybody know while you run, that you support insurrection if you lose (true trumpism) and see how it works. That ain't the path, dude. Except for that, he stands for nothing and never has.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::banana::slap:

"Insurrection" my wrinkled white ass. More like an FBI and antifa-incited riot. :21:

does Trump remind you of the bully that kicked your wimpy ass in front of the cheer leading squad you were captain of ?

"Insurrection" my wrinkled white ass. More like an FBI and antifa-incited riot. :21:
Here is what winning with trumpism looks like.
1636062376726.png

There was no insurrection. Just lying Liberals trying to dodge the fact that their Floyd Rioters injured 700 police officers and did ONE BILLION in damage. Please show me a list of rioters going to prison, thanks. :)
Holy shit, you don’t actually believe that do you? You’re being sarcastic right??

Holy shit, you don’t actually believe that do you? You’re being sarcastic right??

How long has it taken the DOJ to sort out the Steele dossier and the FISA warrant scandal? Just today another person was arrested.

So how long do you think it'll take to get to the bottom of who incited and instigated the Jan. 6 rally into a riot?

I said it when Trump lost, beware of the little man, Trump gave them a voice and the era of Jacksonian politics has begun.

Here is what winning with trumpism looks like.
View attachment 560373
You do know the reason he said that, right? Here's the entire quote:

"It's a silly thing. I mean, I've said all along that Joe Biden was legitimately elected our president. In fact, I've said that and my opponent has never said that George W. Bush was legitimately elected president."

He scored some points with that one. :laughing0301:

Now regardless of whether Trump stumped for Youngkin or not, it's not the point. Youngkin's policies, beliefs, and practices are those of Trumpism. He shares the same core values. Virginia was not won by a weak never-Trump or a RINO.

Of course, the sheer incompetence of the Biden Bunch probably had something to do with it too. They're doing their best to spread Trumpism far and wide. :04:

Last edited:
does Trump remind you of the bully that kicked your wimpy ass in front of the cheer leading squad you were captain of ?
No. Reminds me of what his one-time cheerleader/stripper girlfriend said about him when she could say what he was really like.
1636064032635.jpeg

How long has it taken the DOJ to sort out the Steele dossier and the FISA warrant scandal? Just today another person was arrested.

So how long do you think it'll take to get to the bottom of who incited and instigated the Jan. 6 rally into a riot?
Uhhh I saw live who instigated and incited it. I called my family as soon as I heard Trump throw Pence under the bus during his rally speech and told them to turn the TV on because shit was about to go down at the Capital. It was completely obvious and on camera. What are you confused about?

Forum List

Back