Trumpf: "I don't know what white power is"

Memo to Trump: White power is defined by the dynamic white privileged one percenters known as Bill and Hillary.

13775955_1254005537973212_3013033357199406897_n.jpg

"But he sure is a strong contributor to my campaign!"

Now what's with these stupid threads you start? No substance. No body of information to comment on.

USMB is a message board where one is to carry on conversations and debate. Not to throw out one liners. Hell's bells you're making
rdean of the "Republicans have poopy pants" threads look highly intellectual at this point in time.

:lol:

I didn't think anyone could pull that off.

Op has cobwebs in his head. They have captured every irrational fear he has.
I see you're confused by Trumpf's original quote. He is what he is; your party's (present insane) vitriol cannot obfuscate that.

And I'm not really fearful - Trumpf will back to seeking OPM in only 4 months time.

I see you're confused by Trumpf's original quote. He is what he is; your party's (present insane) vitriol cannot obfuscate that.

And I'm not really fearful - Trumpf will back to seeking OPM in only 4 months time.
"your party's (present insane) vitriol cannot obfuscate that."

But the other party can........ :eusa_whistle:

So you endorse a candidate with an OPM addiction?

So you endorse a candidate with an OPM addiction?
Guess you missed my sigline....... :eusa_whistle:

The dems need to deflect a bit as the BLM racists run rampant killing white cops...

Give Trump a break, he doesn't know who Hitler is, he's never met Adolf Hitler.

Forum List

Back