TrumpCare plan to replace Obamacare (ACA) with . . . get this . . .

HSAs (Health Savings Accounts) that will come out the citizen's pockets and no subsidies.

And TrumpCare will gut Medicaid.

The far right and alt right hate poor, sick Americans.

Mike Pence Introduces Obamacare Replacement Plan

Trumps "plan" is built around interstate competition and HSA's........Nothing prevents Republicans from expanding Obamacare to include both

Trumps plan also does nothing to ensure people with pre-existing conditions are covered

Ah, HSA's.

I wonder how many people actually know how they work: Two separate premiums, one for a high deductible health plan and one into an account to pay for those high deductibles. Hospitals have already had trouble with patients not paying their deductibles, and HSA's aren't that prevalent.

Oy.

• Banned
Government option is the only way for the poor and lower working classes.

Government option is the only way for the poor and lower working classes.

Government option will fill the holes for those who live in states with few private options

The key phrase is "option"
If you love your overpriced private plan ....you can keep it

Anthem is pulling out of Obunglescare....the implosion is nearly complete.

Time for a Government option

Time for the gummit to get out of insurance and you gimme crowd dolts to get your own

We tried to tell you it wasn't going to work and after billions of dollars blown ....here we are
get out of it eh? THEN No more deductions in taxes for employers providing health care....

see if the businesses will pay for your employee health care anymore.... they won't! without the gvt subsidy they get via a tax write off..........

you've been subsidized all along by govt

Time for the gummit to get out of insurance and you gimme crowd dolts to get your own

We tried to tell you it wasn't going to work and after billions of dollars blown ....here we are
get out of it eh? THEN No more deductions in taxes for employers providing health care....

see if the businesses will pay for your employee health care anymore.... they won't! without the gvt subsidy they get via a tax write off..........

Nice spin and you know what I meant. Now shush

HSAs (Health Savings Accounts) that will come out the citizen's pockets and no subsidies.

The desperation in you shills keeps growing by the minute. You don't have any clue what will happen, but that doesn't stop you and and your shill bots from lying out your ass everytime you post.

The desperation in you shills keeps growing by the minute. You don't have any clue what will happen, but that doesn't stop you and and your shill bots from lying out your ass everytime you post.
Facts are not desperation. Your denial of facts evidences desperation, miketx. Trump's plan is a failure on arrival.

ahhhh, you want to keep the gvt subsidy you've gotten all along! But take it away from the poorest!

ahhhh, you want to keep the gvt subsidy you've gotten all along! But take it away from the poorest!

No you idiot, I don't want to pay for you broke joke's health insurance. Now sit down, your meager attempt at spin is failing

No you idiot, I don't want to pay for you broke joke's health insurance. Now sit down, your meager attempt at spin is failing
Yes, sassy is on the dole, just as tyroneweaver, for example, takes subsidies from the government.

They say, "screw you poor, I have mine."

Trump's plan is worthless.

Which is exactly why things got so damned expensive in the first place. DUH!

Facts are not desperation. Your denial of facts evidences desperation, miketx. Trump's plan is a failure on arrival.
You have no facts. You lie. Like all the shills here. So, where's Trumps latest rape victim all you liars were on about last night?

Forum List

Back