Trump Would Get Brittney Griner Out

Oh, I'm sorry. I did not know you've been in a coma until recently.

Biden and NATO have kicked Putin in the nuts on a daily basis and prevented Putin from taking Ukraine. They totally wrecked Vlad's plans to take Kiev in a matter of days.

If Trump was President, he'd be building Trump Tower Moscow right now and celebrating Putin's advance into Kiev.

trump-stupid.jpg
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Obama let Putin into Crimea and Biden let Putin into Ukraine. Are you trying to say that Putin did not invade Ukraine?

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Obama let Putin into Crimea and Biden let Putin into Ukraine. Are you trying to say that Putin did not invade Ukraine?
Biden did not "let" Putin invade Ukraine. I guess you are willfully blind to the fact Biden has been kicking Putin in the nuts on a daily basis.

Putin would be in Kiev if Trump was in power. He really, really, really wants that Trump Tower Moscow.

Why didn't Putin invade Ukraine during the Trump Administration?
Putin has historically acted at the end of an American president's second term.

He obviously thought Trump would be re-elected. Putin loves Trump. Trump was doing his best to destroy our relations with NATO. And Trump really, really, really wants Trump Tower Moscow. So much so that he promised the penthouse to Putin for FREE!

Thank God he lost the election.

Yes, that's the divide on US foreign policy. Trump can't come back soon enought but a Dem party being wiped out would make the war more difficult for Biden.

Honestly though, i would always bet on America rallying behind any war with any country. It's still a hard call.

Biden did not "let" Putin invade Ukraine. I guess you are willfully blind to the fact Biden has been kicking Putin in the nuts on a daily basis.

Putin would be in Kiev if Trump was in power. He really, really, really wants that Trump Tower Moscow.
Of course Biden let Putin into Ukraine. Boy, are you uniformed. Why do you deny the 2020 election results? Biden won, get over it. Inflation has surged under Biden. Afghanistan fell to terrorists under Biden. Putin has invaded Ukraine under Biden. Both Iran and North Korea are expanding their nuclear and missile capabilities under Biden. Biden is trying to play chicken with China over Taiwan. When is Biden going to accept responsibility for any of this?

The domestic political divide extending to USs foreign policy is very encouraging, even though it's never prevented a war in the past.

however, war with Russia is certainly something quite different. And especially now that there's a growing threat of China becoming involved on account of Pelosi's stunt.
All this weak-kneed trembling reminds me of the Reagan days when the commsymps were rending their garments claiming the Gipper was provoking the bad guys and was going to start WWIII.

Instead, the USSR collapsed and they all looked really funny with all that egg on their faces.

Don't make the same mistake.

Of course Biden let Putin into Ukraine. Boy, are you uniformed. Why do you deny the 2020 election results? Biden won, get over it. Inflation has surged under Biden. Afghanistan fell to terrorists under Biden. Putin has invaded Ukraine under Biden. Both Iran and North Korea are expanding their nuclear and missile capabilities under Biden. Biden is trying to play chicken with China over Taiwan. When is Biden going to accept responsibility for any of this?
It's funny how none of you have been able to explain what magical thing Biden did to get inflation climbing as soon as he took office. As if inflation doesn't have long term causes. You people crack me up.

We both know that if Trump was president, Putin would be in Kiev and you would be posting that Trump had kept us out of a war.

All this weak-kneed trembling reminds me of the Reagan days when the commsymps were rending their garments claiming the Gipper was provoking the bad guys and was going to start WWIII.

Instead, the USSR collapsed and they all looked really funny with all that egg on their faces.

Don't make the same mistake.
It is prophesy, but thanks for the confidence builder from your lord.

It's funny how none of you have been able to explain what magical thing Biden did to get inflation climbing as soon as he took office. As if inflation doesn't have long term causes. You people crack me up.

We both know that if Trump was president, Putin would be in Kiev and you would be posting that Trump had kept us out of a war.
Yes, we know how the left try to spin the inflation thing. Polls show voters are blaming Democrats for inflation. But, that's nothing unusual for the left to ignore what the voters are saying. With over 80% of the country saying that we are headed in the wrong direction, the genius left want to continue going in the same direction. That just boggles my mind. That's one hell of a campaign slogan.

Yes, we know how the left try to spin the inflation thing. Polls show voters are blaming Democrats for inflation. But, that's nothing unusual for the left to ignore what the voters are saying. With over 80% of the country saying that we are headed in the wrong direction, the genius left want to continue going in the same direction. That just boggles my mind. That's one hell of a campaign slogan.
I still don't see an explanation of what magical thing Biden did to cause inflation to take off all by his little dementia self.

Stop avoiding the question.

This is what happens when a Trumpist thinks about Putin or Xi.

fetal.jpg

The US has three basic choices regarding Griner:

1. make a totally unfair swap for her which would include the already discussed and some sort of pullback or concession from us regarding Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, and worldwide sanctions

2. let her rot in jail and hope it only lasts 9 years, even though it could wind up being longer as she is basically a political prisoner

3. elect Trump in 2024, who can stroke Putin's ego and get her released, all to spite the left for being so weak and score brownie points for himself

So, what is your choice?
Trump just trashed her, you fucking moron!

Forum List

Back