Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

For who? Journalists? The rest of us were enjoying a pretty good economy. What you thought of it wasnā€™t and still isnā€™t even relevant.
The objective, documented evidence is compelling and overwhelming: Trump was unfit to be president.

Trump had no understanding of, or experience with, sound, responsible governance.

Unprepared, ignorant of the law and public policy, Trump had no business holding any elected office.

Indeed, Trumpā€™s ā€˜presidencyā€™ was a dreadful mistake ā€“ a mistake thankfully corrected by the people last year.
He got the lowest unemployment numbers in history. Energy prices down. Crime dropping. Middle East peace deals. NATO paying their full portion. Iran hiding. China on the defensive. Illegal aliens staying in Mexico or home.

If thatā€™s your idea of someone not governing right because they didnā€™t do it like everyone else then fuck off. Iā€™ll take that guy over your dimbass politicians any day.

In 2000, C-SPAN's original team of academic advisers devised a survey in which participants used a 1 ("not effective") to 10 ("very effective") scale to rate each president on 10 qualities of presidential leadership: Public Persuasion, Crisis Leadership, Economic Management, Moral Authority, International Relations, Administrative Skills, Relations with Congress, Vision/Setting an Agenda, Pursued Equal Justice for All and Performance Within the Context of the Times. In 2009, 2017 and 2021, following a change in administrations, subsequent surveys have been conducted using these same 10 characteristics.
LMAO! So the best test your ā€œacademicsā€ and ā€œhistoriansā€ could come up with was the same system of grading the chicks at the bar 1-10. Nice fucking job poindexter. And youā€™re all in! Clown.

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
C-SPAN historians' survey that's a hoot.

Trump is fourth worst in history and the worst in 150 years

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the ā€œworstā€.

His performance during COVID did not exactly endear him to historians. TWO impeachmentā€™s did not sit well either
How was his performance any worse than other countries? He got the Vax out by the end of 2020 when libs said it was impossible. He was also lied to by Fauci the whole time, our so called top scientist who was covering up the fact he paid China to create the virus.
Well as a nation, we comprise just 4% of the world's population but we accounted for about 20% of the deaths from covid under his watch.
freedom doesnt come cheap or without risk,,,
Trump failed and America kicked him to the curb.
youre just mad he wasnt the fascist you wanted him to be,,
You're insane. :cuckoo:

Why would I want a fascist?
thats what it took for those other countries to have low numbers,,
You know many countries that aren't fascist had lower rates than us, don't you? :cuckoo:
they didnt have our freedoms and rights that restricted the government from doing things
What freedoms increased the death rate??
when did I say they did??
You said fascist countries have lower death rates because they don't have our freedoms. What freedoms are you speaking about?

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years

C-SPAN historians' survey that's a hoot.
Really?
How so?

Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the ā€œworstā€.

His performance during COVID did not exactly endear him to historians. TWO impeachmentā€™s did not sit well either
How was his performance any worse than other countries? He got the Vax out by the end of 2020 when libs said it was impossible. He was also lied to by Fauci the whole time, our so called top scientist who was covering up the fact he paid China to create the virus.
Well as a nation, we comprise just 4% of the world's population but we accounted for about 20% of the deaths from covid under his watch.

You know many countries that aren't fascist had lower rates than us, don't you? :cuckoo:
they didnt have our freedoms and rights that restricted the government from doing things
You said fascist countries have lower death rates because they don't have our freedoms. What freedoms are you speaking about?
are you that ignorant on it?? I take that back,,,

our government cant force us to stay in our homes is the one that makes the difference on this issue,,

another example of flawed american history like the 1619 project,,,

best or worst is based on a personal view and objective,, a lot of people thought moa, stalin and hitler were good guys too,,
Given that those 142 historians had a large number of criteria to evaluate I'm guessing that most of them offered-up sincere and fact-based opinion.

Your boy was the genuine article... a real-life honest-to-goodness Piece of $hit... and he deserves to be ranked alongside other Bottom-Feeders.
The guy who was only president for a month was better. Nixon, Carter, Ford.... all better than Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'd rank both Trump and Obama higher even though I never voted for either one. My thought is that Trump wasn't as bad as he was dumb. Nothing much was accomplished that caused permanent change, which is fine by me. I did want him out of there before he could do permanent damage.

As for Obama, I thought he accomplished a good bit of social change that's not going away. As I remember all of that occurred in his 2nd term, which made take relief in that I voted for Romney.

For who? Journalists? The rest of us were enjoying a pretty good economy. What you thought of it wasnā€™t and still isnā€™t even relevant.
The objective, documented evidence is compelling and overwhelming: Trump was unfit to be president.

Trump had no understanding of, or experience with, sound, responsible governance.

Unprepared, ignorant of the law and public policy, Trump had no business holding any elected office.

Indeed, Trumpā€™s ā€˜presidencyā€™ was a dreadful mistake ā€“ a mistake thankfully corrected by the people last year.
He got the lowest unemployment numbers in history. Energy prices down. Crime dropping. Middle East peace deals. NATO paying their full portion. Iran hiding. China on the defensive. Illegal aliens staying in Mexico or home.

If thatā€™s your idea of someone not governing right because they didnā€™t do it like everyone else then fuck off. Iā€™ll take that guy over your dimbass politicians any day.
"He got the lowest unemployment numbers in history."

That's as far as I got before being reminded you're an idiot. No moron, he did not have the lowest unemployment numbers in history. Aside from the fact the unemployment rate only came down about one percentage point on his watch, Truman, Eisenhower, Johnson and Nixon all had lower unemployment rates on their watches.

our government cant force us to stay in our homes is the one that makes the difference on this issue,,
LOLOLOL

So keeping people isolated helped saved lives.

Maybe now you see why this guy got elected president...

45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg

... while this cum stain failed to protect Americans to satisfy his own ego and told by America to git the fuck out of the White House...

trump-michigan-rally-ss-jt-200911_1599835287107_hpMain_16x9t_992.jpg

Paid off, agenda driven historians!

LOLOLOL

... while this cum stain failed to protect Americans to satisfy his own ego and told by America to git the fuck out of the White House...

only because fascism is on the rise is why biden got elected,,,

Among the left wing people Trump was a bad president. Shocking development. Havenā€™t they been saying that since he was elected and before even being sworn in? Pretty much like how they treated the Chicago jesus as the worlds saving saint before he even got in office. He even collected a Pulitzer on his way to the desk.

Whenever you post anything with (some worthless profession) says. That can pretty much be classified as left wing bullshit. Professors say, academics say, reporters say, historians say, economists say.

Hell, youā€™ve even decimated what government agencies say as shit nobody should believe.
Right on cue...

Paid off, agenda driven historians!
Right on cue...

Have you seen whatā€™s going on in Canada?

They throw people in jail for going to church, while they let African murderers out on bail only to disappear.

They throw people in jail for going to church, while they let African murderers out on bail only to disappear.
Well we can be sure that's all bullshit. Nobody was jailed for the crime of going to church. And nobody was convicted of murder or even charged with murder and let out on bail.

Well we can be sure that's all bullshit. Nobody was jailed for the crime of going to church. And nobody was convicted of murder or even charged with murder and let out on bail.
if youre going to troll at least be right about it,,

LOLOLOL

only because fascism is on the rise is why biden got elected,,,
LOL

You already admitted Trump failed America. You should have quit while you were behind.

From the standpoint of the looney left I would hope so.

Forum List

Back