Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.

Last edited:
Trump is fourth worst in history and the worst in 150 years

another example of flawed american history like the 1619 project,,,

best or worst is based on a personal view and objective,, a lot of people thought moa, stalin and hitler were good guys too,,

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.

"The historians". LOL! The same ones who think men can give birth and paying higher taxes will change the weather. You people are all fucking crazy.

Sounds like they are being generous with TRump. Hope he pays in advance for the venues at his upcoming rallies.

He's a master at not paying his bills.

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.

Who gives a shit what a bunch of commie academics have to say. Maobama is the reason Trump was elected in the first place. Well and everyone hated the bitch.

Sounds like they are being generous with TRump. Hope he pays in advance for the venues at his upcoming rallies.

Why do you lie?

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.

FDR was one of the absolute WORST American Presidents, but a Great Progressive

I find it interesting that Trump is beside Harrison in the ratings. Shortest term ever, 31 days, and a cabinet of cronies, kind of like Trump. Longest inauguration address in history, which, along with all the partying that night, probably killed him.

But I got to voice discontent over the ranking of Clinton. And where is Johnson, I mean I know he was an asshole, but he got er done.

Why do you lie?

Trump still owes more than 650,000 for his inauguration party... He also owes money to Atlanta and Palm Beach. He's a dead beat. Never pays his bills. He's been that way for over 40 years, jackass.

I find it interesting that Trump is beside Harrison in the ratings. Shortest term ever, 31 days, and a cabinet of cronies, kind of like Trump. Longest inauguration address in history, which, along with all the partying that night, probably killed him.

But I got to voice discontent over the ranking of Clinton. And where is Johnson, I mean I know he was an asshole, but he got er done.

Trump always goes on and on.. Rarely under an hour and a half. He thinks an audience wants to hear his BS for hours.

LOL

Agreed, Roosevelt made some mistakes. But no president in the last 100 years has had a greater impact on the American society, including today. Can you say Social Security? And Roosevelt won WWII when he implemented the CCC. So yeah, Roosevelt gets the top slot. I mean WTF did Trump do, other than divide this nation as effectively as Buchanan. I mean maybe Trump was not the worst president ever, but other than Buchanan, I can't think of anyone worse. His ranking will fall further down the line. Beside Harrison? No, he don't rank that high.

Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the “worst”.

OBama and Biden are the worst

USA Today- HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

USA Today- HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
You do realize the poll of Historians was from CSPAN not USA Today?

Isn‘t this the part you scream Fake News and run away?

OBama and Biden are the worst
azikdl75eb871.jpg

Forum List

Back