Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

Trump is fourth worst in history and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
OBama and Biden are the worst

Obama ….Top 10 ALL TIME!

:dance:

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the “worst”.

His performance during COVID did not exactly endear him to historians. TWO impeachment’s did not sit well either

I find it interesting that Trump is beside Harrison in the ratings. Shortest term ever, 31 days, and a cabinet of cronies, kind of like Trump. Longest inauguration address in history, which, along with all the partying that night, probably killed him.

But I got to voice discontent over the ranking of Clinton. And where is Johnson, I mean I know he was an asshole, but he got er done.
Trump not being better than a guy who served 31 days does not say a lot

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL
LOL

By "8," you mean 3.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I find it interesting that Trump is beside Harrison in the ratings. Shortest term ever, 31 days, and a cabinet of cronies, kind of like Trump. Longest inauguration address in history, which, along with all the partying that night, probably killed him.

But I got to voice discontent over the ranking of Clinton. And where is Johnson, I mean I know he was an asshole, but he got er done.
Harrison is the only Republican president in all of U.S. history to NOT have presided over a recession. Of course, that's because he was only in office for a month.

He broke you. He broke the left.

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.
Agreed, Roosevelt made some mistakes. But no president in the last 100 years has had a greater impact on the American society, including today. Can you say Social Security? And Roosevelt won WWII when he implemented the CCC. So yeah, Roosevelt gets the top slot. I mean WTF did Trump do, other than divide this nation as effectively as Buchanan. I mean maybe Trump was not the worst president ever, but other than Buchanan, I can't think of anyone worse. His ranking will fall further down the line. Beside Harrison? No, he don't rank that high.
Where to begin?????????????...........................

FDR did not "win" WW2. In fact, most of the fighting was between Hitler and Stalin. And are we really expected to believe that FDR did not know that the Japanese were coming for Pearl Harbor even though we know for a fact that the US had broken the Japanese code and used it some 6 months later to win at Midway.

FDR was a racist by the Left's own admission by locking away Japanese Americans just because they had squinty eyes. The Left even agrees that it was not Constitutional for him to do so.

And as was said, he helped hide the Holocaust from the public and tried to keep Jews out of the US in the process so they could die in Hitler's ovens

And here is how much FDR cared about Blacks. Roosevelt condemned lynching as murder, but he did not support Republican proposals to make it a federal crime, although his wife Eleanor did so. Roosevelt told an advocate: "If I come out for the anti-lynching bill now, they [Southern Democratic senators] will block every bill I ask Congress to pass to keep America from collapsing. I just can't take that risk".

And don't forget the court packing scheme. His New Deal got struck down as unconstitutional so the reaction was to try and give SCOTUS all the boot. Fortunately, the Democrat party at the time was appalled at his lack of respect for the balance of power, but today every last democrat is ready to do it.

So what did Trump do that was remotely as bad again?

another example of flawed american history like the 1619 project,,,

best or worst is based on a personal view and objective,, a lot of people thought moa, stalin and hitler were good guys too,,
142 Historians who also have Reagan at nine and Ike at six

Are they biased there too?

best or worst is based on a personal view and objective,, a lot of people thought moa, stalin and hitler were good guys too,,

Academia is a Leftist love fest.

Therefore, they have no ability to look at Leftists like FDR with any degree of objectivity.

It would be like asking a child to describe how great their abusive father was. My guess is they would still try to describe him in a favorable light.

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.
Lets see…

FDR saved America in the 30s and then saved the world in the 40s

Made America a Super Power

both of them sucked too,,, well Ike wasnt so bad, he did warn against the military industrial complex,,,

LOL

Lets see…

FDR saved America in the 30s and then saved the world in the 40s

Made America a Super Power
And Al Gore created the internet.

Don't forget that one.

Obama, the great divider, moving up to tenth just proves "shit floats".

DONALD J. TRUMP​

Total Score312NANANA
Overall Rank41NANANA
Category2021 Final ScoreOverall Rankings
Public Persuasion43.932NANANA
Crisis Leadership26.541NANANA
Economic Management42.734NANANA
Moral Authority18.744NANANA
International Relations33.343NANANA
Administrative Skills22.844NANANA
Relations with Congress28.642NANANA
Vision / Setting an Agenda39.636NANANA