Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

Trump is fourth worst in history and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the “worst”.

His performance during COVID did not exactly endear him to historians. TWO impeachment’s did not sit well either
How was his performance any worse than other countries? He got the Vax out by the end of 2020 when libs said it was impossible. He was also lied to by Fauci the whole time, our so called top scientist who was covering up the fact he paid China to create the virus.

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.
Lets see…

FDR saved America in the 30s and then saved the world in the 40s

Made America a Super Power
no he didnt,, he took what should have lasted two yrs and made it last 15 with a war,,,

And where is Johnson, I mean I know he was an asshole, but he got er done.
LBJ came in at 11

Vietnam hurt him

LBJ made up a story about Vietnam attacking the US in the Gulf of Tonkin, much like Hitler made up a story of Poland attacking the Germans before invading. Then he sent hundreds of thousands to their deaths, and for what?

Trump was the first President never to start a war in a very, very, long time.

What crime is greater than sending so many people to their death for nothing?

Hmm?

You and your brain washed leftists academia nuts can to make up another gender while the adults talk about this

And the media can all go to hell for covering for the lot of them over the years.

LBJ made up a story about Vietnam attacking the US in the Gulf of Tonkin, much like Hitler made up a story of Poland attacking the Germans before invading. Then he sent hundreds of thousands to their deaths, and for what?

Let’s see…

LBJ led the nation from JFKs assassination, Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, Medicare, Medicaid

He led us into Vietnam but made the same decision JFK, Nixon, Goldwater would have made.

Trump provided inept leadership during COVID, destroyed international alliances, was impeached twice

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the “worst”.

His performance during COVID did not exactly endear him to historians. TWO impeachment’s did not sit well either
How was his performance any worse than other countries? He got the Vax out by the end of 2020 when libs said it was impossible. He was also lied to by Fauci the whole time, our so called top scientist who was covering up the fact he paid China to create the virus.

The US has one fifth of the worlds population but 25 percent of COVID deaths…..That is Trumps legacy

Sounds like they are being generous with TRump. Hope he pays in advance for the venues at his upcoming rallies.

He's a master at not paying his bills.
Trumps legacy is being defined

History is not being kind to him. Tied for Third worst in history.
The only worst led us to Civil War

Trump tried his best to do the same

Well as a nation, we comprise just 4% of the world's population but we accounted for about 20% of the deaths from covid under his watch.

Well as a nation, we comprise just 4% of the world's population but we accounted for about 20% of the deaths from covid under his watch.
freedom doesnt come cheap or without risk,,,

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.
Lets see…

no he didnt,, he took what should have lasted two yrs and made it last 15 with a war,,,
LOL

Hey, Hoover should have fixed it all by 1930.

LBJ came in at 11

Vietnam hurt him

Hmm?

You and your brain washed leftists academia nuts can to make up another gender while the adults talk about this

And the media can all go to hell for covering for the lot of them over the years.
Who did Carter go to war with?

LBJ came in at 11

Vietnam hurt him

Hmm?

Who did Carter go to war with?
carter just surrendered our people to iran,,

LOL

Lets see…

LOL

Conservatives ignore the fact that Hoover had three years to fix it. “Prosperity is just around the corner“ was not the answer

LOL

Lets see…

LOL

Conservatives ignore the fact that Hoover had three years to fix it. “Prosperity is just around the corner“ was not the answer
not sure what cons say or think cause I aint one,,, but you did say FDR saved us and he took 15 yrs and a war to fix it,, so if it took FDR that long how could hoover have fixed it in 3 yrs??

LOL

Lets see…

LOL

not sure what cons say or think cause I aint one,,, but you did say FDR saved us and he took 15 yrs and a war to fix it,, so if it took FDR that long how could hoover have fixed it in 3 yrs??
Really?

What year do you think FDR should have had the Great Depression “fixed” by?

Trump failed and America kicked him to the curb.

LOL

Lets see…

LOL

Really?

What year do you think FDR should have had the Great Depression “fixed” by?
the government never fixs the economy,, they only prolong the suffering,,,

The US has one fifth of the worlds population but 25 percent of COVID deaths…..That is Trumps legacy
Riiiight, because our hospitals call any death with a WuFlu positive a “covid death”, instead of identifying only deaths actually caused by WuFlu.

And we’re also supposed to believe the same testing and metrics are used in all other countries? They choose to not test so they can say they have few WuFlu deaths, and gullible idiots like you eat it up.

Trump failed and America kicked him to the curb.
youre just mad he wasnt the fascist you wanted him to be,,

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years

Yeah...right.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Get back to us when real historians do this....

Forum List

Back