Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power.

How soon we forget....Liberals didnt have any problems with Obamas administration destructive transfer of power ALONG with the coup to get him....

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. Aa has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
After impeachment, collusion, Kavanaugh and a host of other demented Dem moves, I don't blame him at all. There is nothing too sleazy for the Dems and their supporters like you.
So you think Trump should not abide by the election results and install himself as dictator for life?

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.
Your comment is beyond fucking stupid.

Maybe in a bizarro world where stupid means accurate.

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

I am sorry you haven't heard yet, obviously a bit behind the times...

If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.
Nah..unlike you I am an American who loves our constitution. Unlike you I don’t want a dictator who will overthrow our constitutional republic,..you do. Piss off..Quisling.

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.

Wrong. Trumpers really do hate our democracy. No one, I mean no real American, would ever agree with Trump’s comments.

Show US Trump supporters giving ultimatums to vote for a candidate or support a policy or otherwise threaten cities to be burnt to the ground? Democrats own the violence in this country.

Nah..unlike you I am an American who loves our constitution. Unlike you I don’t want a dictator who will overthrow our constitutional republic,..you do. Piss off..Traitor.

Then you vote for president Trump, not standing with democrat attempts of voter fraud.

This is what all Americans already figured out, months if not years ago. It's not difficult to determine which is the true American candidate.

Nah..unlike you I am an American who loves our constitution. Unlike you I don’t want a dictator who will overthrow our constitutional republic,..you do. Piss off..Traitor.

Then you vote for president Trump, not standing with democrat attempts of voter fraud.

This is what all Americans already figured out, months if not years ago. It's not difficult to determine which is the true American candidate.
Voter fraud is lie to undermine our election. Why are you doing Putin’s work in trying to destroy our democracy?

Show US Trump supporters giving ultimatums to vote for a candidate or support a policy or otherwise threaten cities to be burnt to the ground? Democrats own the violence in this country.
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the OP.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
Trump will never step down if you have a millions of ballots coming in after the election it’s gonna have to go to the Supreme Court..

After Tuesday nights debate it will be made clear to all Fingers Joe needs a peaceful transition to the old folks home.

Voter fraud is lie to undermine our election. Why are you doing Putin’s work in trying to destroy our democracy?

Mail in voting not being riddled with fraud is the only lie that we have learned so far.

And of course, that's the entire intention. They could have sent everyone an absentee ballot that needs to be verified. Or we could have had in person voting, which would have been perfectly safe. Morons such as yourself objected and once you riot come November Trumpslide with your fraud votes thrown out, that will be the last thing you do.

Mail in voting not being riddled with fraud is the only lie that we have learned so far.

And of course, that's the entire intention. They could have sent everyone an absentee ballot that needs to be verified. Or we could have had in person voting, which would have been perfectly safe. Morons such as yourself objected and once you riot come November Trumpslide with your fraud votes thrown out, that will be the last thing you do.
Wrong.. Rampant voter fraud is a lie. It is a lie now being propagated by the Russians in addition to their useful idiot Trump hoping gullible Americans will fall for it to undermine our elections. Putin is using you Trumpists as fools.

BTW, Biden would never say anything as treasonous as he would never commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

Last edited:
Crooked Donald knows he can't win by counting the citizen's vote....So he's seeding his trumpist followers to prepare for a bloody civil war..... after he seats himself and calls himself a winner.

Bring it on cultists! :eek:
Exactly..the question is, do you love this country and its institutions or not. Seriously , we are close to being turned into Paraguay or Peru. That is what MAGA has done to this country. It is beyond pitiful that all posters are not United in agreeing that a Peaceful transfer of power is the American way. Anything else is just shithole politics.

Wrong.. Ramoant voter fraud is a lie. It is a lie now being propagated by the Russians in addition to their useful idiot Trump hoping gullible Americans will fall for it to undermine our elections. Putin is using you Trumpists as fools.

BTW, Biden would never say anything as treasonous as he would never commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

Explain why Fingers and Nasty P. Are amassing a team of hundreds of lawyers?

Wrong.. Ramoant voter fraud is a lie. It is a lie now being propagated by the Russians in addition to their useful idiot Trump hoping gullible Americans will fall for it to undermine our elections. Putin is using you Trumpists as fools.

It'a fact of having a fraudulent unsecure voting system. Everyone including yourself knows this, you can stop lying now. There is absolutely no one that buys the bullshit you spew.

Crooked Donald knows he can't win by counting the citizen's vote....So he's seeding his trumpist followers to prepare for a bloody civil war..... after he seats himself and calls himself a winner.

Bring it on cultists! :eek:
Exactly..the question is, do you love this country and its institutions or not. Seriously , we are close to being turned into Paraguay or Peru. That is what MAGA has done to this country. It is beyond pitiful that all posters are not United in agreeing that a Peaceful transfer of power is the American way. Anything else is just shithole politics.

Do you remember the peaceful transition of power when Bush won over Algore?

It'a fact of having a fraudulent unsecure voting system. Everyone including yourself knows this, you can stop lying now. There is absolutely no one that buys the bullshit you spew.
Wrong..Rampant voter fraud is lie. If votes are counted after Election Day it is not fraud. Absentee And mail in ballots have been around since the civil war. Trumpers are trying to undermine the election results before a single vote is counted. Trump seems to be be indicating he will use this lie to foster chaos and maybe as an excuse to overthrow our system.

If Trump actually attempts to seize power it will not go well for you fake patriots.

Forum List

Back