Trump Won't Accept 2020 Election Loss...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
... because our Dems have been so gracious about their 2016 loss. One can only wonder if any Dem has a lick of self-awareness or, for that matter, any kind of awareness.

Pelosi worries Trump 'would poison the public mind' if he narrowly loses reelection bid

The only way President Trump will accept defeat in the 2020 election is if Democrats win by a big enough margin that he can’t dispute it, argues House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“If we win by four seats, by a thousand votes each, he’s not going to respect the election,” said Pelosi in an interview with the New York Times.

... because our Dems have been so gracious about their 2016 loss. One can only wonder if any Dem has a lick of self-awareness or, for that matter, any kind of awareness.

Pelosi worries Trump 'would poison the public mind' if he narrowly loses reelection bid

The only way President Trump will accept defeat in the 2020 election is if Democrats win by a big enough margin that he can’t dispute it, argues House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“If we win by four seats, by a thousand votes each, he’s not going to respect the election,” said Pelosi in an interview with the New York Times.
In other words, Nancy is worried Trump will behave like a Democrat if he loses the election.

In other words, Nancy is worried Trump will behave like a Democrat if he loses the election.
How did Clinton behave How did Obama behave ?Trump is scum and you can guarantee he'll act like a scumbag if he loses

I’m hearing it so much , wonder what they are up to?

Are they planning on fraudifying up the next election? Wtf?!
Think trump and Putin are planning how to win the next election TOO for the orange scum?
No, but I bet Democrats are planning ways to fraud it up with the George Soros produced voting machines.
Maybe we can ask russia for help? Of course cutting voting days ,voting hours are things repubs would never think of We know they want all Americans to vote LOL LOL And pigs fly

Think trump and Putin are planning how to win the next election TOO for the orange scum?
No, but I bet Democrats are planning ways to fraud it up with the George Soros produced voting machines.
Maybe we can ask russia for help? Of course cutting voting days ,voting hours are things repubs would never think of We know they want all Americans to vote LOL LOL And pigs fly

DerpDerpDerpDerpDerpDerpDerpDerp!

Suppression of the vote is a republican major They excel at it

DerpDerpDerpDerpDerpDerpDerpDerp!
Truth hurts huh Marion?

Upon being informed of his election defeat, Trump will declare .....

Fake News!

Suppression of the vote is a republican major They excel at it

Do you know of anyone whose vote was suppressed? If so, how was this accomplished?
Suppression 101A for woodie
Fighting Voter Suppression | American Civil Liberties Union

https://www.aclu.org/issues/voting-rights/fighting-voter-suppression

Voting rights are under attack nationwide as states pass voter suppressionlaws. These laws lead to significant burdens for eligible voters trying to exercise their ...
Fighting Cuts to Voting Access · ‎Fighting Voter ID Requirements
People also search for
voter suppression examplesfighting voter id lawsproblems with voting rights act
voter suppression organizationvoter suppression hotlinevoter suppression texas
The Facts About Voter Suppression | American Civil Liberties Union

https://www.aclu.org/facts-about-voter-suppression

Get out the vote? After a surge of voter interest and participation in 2008, vote suppression efforts across the country have been on the rise. Shrinking the gap.

2018 election results: how voter suppression played a role - Vox

https://www.vox.com/policy.../midterm-election-results-voting-rights-georgia-florida

Nov 7, 2018 - In Georgia's governor's race, voter suppression may have made the difference. ... There was good news and bad news for votingrights in the 2018 midterm ... Kemp has carried out mass purges of the voter rolls, ostensibly to ...

It sounds like she is worried about losing the House. Expect missing ballots and multiple challenges from the Democrats to prevent this. I wouldn't be surprised if they refused to seat newly elected Republicans in order to maintain control.

When democrats lose again will they start going house to house killing suspected Republicans?

Forum List

Back