Trump Wins. Does This Mean We Will Have More Liberal Thug And Loser Violence?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana2: :dev3: :meow:

Well, they did threaten violence if Trump wins the nomination. But where? Baltimore? Chicago? Boston? Los Angeles? Oakland? Detroit?
Fine, go ahead, no one will notice any difference in the cleanliness of those towns anway, I mean, is there anything left to destroy?
:hitit: :hellno: :uhoh3:

• Banned
I guess a lot of people will be taking their cars to the washers to clean all of those "Brown and Yellow" stains off their cars

Well, they did threaten violence if Trump wins the nomination. But where? Baltimore? Chicago? Boston? Los Angeles? Oakland? Detroit?
Fine, go ahead, no one will notice any difference in the cleanliness of those towns anway, I mean, is there anything left to destroy?

Apparently, according to the right, Obama is bad because he caused violence. Simply by being black.

But Trump has violence following him, and now all of a sudden the arguments have changed 180 degrees.

I don't live there, so I don't care.

If Democrat municipal governments choose to let their constituents burn down their cities rather than flatten the little bastards to a smear, so be it.

They should receive no federal taxpayer money to repair the results of their negligence.

Apparently, according to the right, Obama is bad because he caused violence. Simply by being black.

But Trump has violence following him, and now all of a sudden the arguments have changed 180 degrees.
Yep, and they're all liberals who want to shut down free speech.

Unfortunately for liberals it's all your side committing the violent acts.

More far left propaganda based on debunked religious scriptures..

Obama is worse than Bush and drones are still trying to justify your vote for worse than Bush!

Of course. It's all they've got. They can't refute his message, or the effect he will have on Congress, foreign countries, etc. All the liberals can do now is throw temper tantrums, screech a lot, lie, and break everything they can.

Of course. They were sent by the liberals' backers, remember.

Up till now Trump has mostly been opposing conservatives and RINOs.

But from now on he'll be going 24/7 against Hillary. And winning.

Expect the liberals to increase the violence, disruption, and destruction of property tenfold. Or more.

It's all they've got. They can't refute his message, or the effect he will have on Congress, foreign countries, etc. All the liberals can do now is throw temper tantrums, screech a lot, lie, and break everything they can.

Well, they did threaten violence if Trump wins the nomination.

link?

Here's a link

Donald Trump: If I don't get nomination, "bad things" will happen

"
Donald Trump: If I don't get nomination, "bad things" will happen"

Oppsie, got it the wrong way round, this was Trump threatening violence if he didn't get nominated.

And bad things will happen....just not the kind of bad things you're thinking.

now we wait and see what happens in CVS/Walgreens/7/11's etc in deep blue cities where Democrats feel they have the right to just go in, take a few things, and then just walk out without paying

The only thing I like about Dump is that moonbats hate him.

They hated everyone the GOP nominates though, no matter how liberal the guy was.

Even if Dump wins, the moonbats are still going to get most of what they want. Mark my words.

They have promised to downright DESTROY Detroit.

Oh wait, they already did that.

i can just see the locals in Oakland threating to "Burn This Motha *&%(%#ka Down !!!",,,then the more intelligent thugs take notice and say,,,,but uhm,,,we have already burned this motha F!@&^%$#a down brotha,,,,lets go to San Fransico.

Well, they did threaten violence if Trump wins the nomination.

link?

Here's a link

Donald Trump: If I don't get nomination, "bad things" will happen

"
Donald Trump: If I don't get nomination, "bad things" will happen"

Oppsie, got it the wrong way round, this was Trump threatening violence if he didn't get nominated.

Yeah I know about that one. Also bad things will happen to the Chicago Cubs because "they have a lot to hide".
Which is ironic considering how the Cubs' stock has been soaring...

now we wait and see what happens in CVS/Walgreens/7/11's etc in deep blue cities where Democrats feel they have the right to just go in, take a few things, and then just walk out without paying

Link?

That's two....

i can just see the locals in Oakland threating to "Burn This Motha *&%(%#ka Down !!!",,,then the more intelligent thugs take notice and say,,,,but uhm,,,we have already burned this motha F!@&^%$#a down brotha,,,,lets go to San Fransico.

aaaaaand strike three. Thus ends yet another Wrecks thread that forgot to bring its own point.

Forum List

Back