Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.
According to the agreement he can't and if he can it is in small amounts and has to be okayed by the board.

According to the agreement he can't and if he can it is in small amounts and has to be okayed by the board.
SEC rules that he can't sell for 6 months after sale.

Can ask for a waiver but would only be able to sell very sell amounts.

Shares of DJT stock.

I'm quoting Mr. Wonderful, Kevin O'Leary.
Sure kevin o'leary. I bet that he doesn't buy any.

Was estimated to open at $44 per share and currently is down to $37. truth social loses money and nobody uses it other than media to check on all cap posts.

Dumbfucks like kyzr are the most gullible rubes in the MAGA cesspool.

• He believed Trump when he said he wouldn't need any donor money because "I'm really rich". Trump hasn't contributed a penny to his own political campaigns. Why should he when he has chumps like MAGAts?
  • He believed Trump when he said he had $10B.
  • He believes that Trump actually owns Trump Tower. He only owns the bottom couple of floors.
  • He believes that Trump can sell Truth Social and have the money by Monday.
    4i6Ckte.gif

I thought Trump was in deep kimchi. Letitia James had him dead cold, cooked, legally toast...democrats were gloating and spiking the football, on the 1-yrd line.

....the desperation Hail Mary pass seems to be flying true, and straight to the goal line...

Trump is about to get $3 billion richer after deal is approved to take his company public. But it won’t solve his cash crunch​

Shareholders voted to approve Trump Media’s merger with a blank-check company, following years of legal and regulatory obstacles. Trump will own a dominant stake in a public company, with shares worth more than $3 billion at current market prices.
big investors, probably including musk and kushners new hedge fund (formed the same day as this "spac?" ) flush with the saudi billions. have already subscribed at $40. no doubt a few russian oligarchs and "thieves in law" are involved as well. this price is negotiated in advance and amounts to a political contribution or bribe but we'll let them get away with that .

maybe they will pump the price up a little but trump is selling because he needs money. that means that very soon he will be selling his 60% shares. dropping the price precipitously.

the hedge funds also profit from the inside information, meaning no billionaires will be hurt by this maneuvering (in case you were worried about america's sacred job creators) but i can't say as much for the pension funds and municipal governments who always get stuck with these hot potatoes

In theory he won't be able to sell his shares for 6 months. In 6 months the value could drop massively

Forum List

Back