Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks

Hey, dipshit. What number do you get when you add in the percentage that wants to give illegals legal status?
a44fmp.jpg

65+14 = 79%

I said, "80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or citizenship."

Ta-daaaaaa! Thanks for helping to prove my point for me, denial boi.

Fuckin' A, this really is fun!

Last edited:
Congressional elections aren't national elections there Shirley. You do have a problem with logic.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yeah, the national legislature is at the state level.

Oh and sploogy - ALL elections are conducted at the state level, even president.

Further, whoever the GOP nominee turns out to be, will be the next POTUS.

Hillary destroyed your chance, even if you dump her.

In the first six months of 2005, more than 120,000 people from Central America were deported, as compared to 2002, when for the entire year, only 130,000 were deported.[112] People of Han Chinese origin pay about $5,500 to smugglers to be taken to Mexico from Hong Kong. It is estimated that 2.4% of rejections for work permits in Mexico correspond to Chinese citizens.[113] In a 2010 news story, USA Today reported, "... Mexico's Arizona-stylelaw requires local police to check IDs. And Mexican police freely engage in racial profiling and routinely harass Central American migrants, say immigration activists."[114]

Many women from Eastern Europe, Asia, and Central and South America take jobs at table dance establishments in large cities. The National Institute of Migration (INM) in Mexico raids strip clubs and deports foreigners who work without proper documentation.[115] In 2004, the INM deported 188,000 people at a cost of US$10 million.[116]

In September 2007, Mexican President Calderón harshly criticized the United States government for the crackdown on illegal immigrants, saying it has led to the persecution of immigrant workers without visas. "I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico", he said.[117]

Illegal immigration of Cubans through Cancún tripled from 2004 to 2006.[118] In October 2008, Mexico tightened its immigration rules and agreed to deport Cubans who use the country as an entry point to the US. It also criticized US policy that generally allows Cubans who reach US territory to stay. Cuban Foreign Minister said the Cuban-Mexican agreement would lead to "the immense majority of Cubans being repatriated."[119] Illegal immigration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mexico's president feels that illegal Mexicans in the United States have staked out a little piece of Mexico here.

That's the difference between us and everyone else. We set up these little sections of other countries inside our country and don't do anything about it.

Who needs a war when you have Democrats that will bend over backwards to sell us down the tubes to foreigners.

Hey, dipshit. What number do you get when you add in the percentage that wants to give illegals legal status?
a44fmp.jpg

65+19 = 84%

Wow, you're fucking stupid - I mean jaw dropping stupid.

Sure, you're dishonest - but you are so insanely stupid that your idiocy induces only laughs.

Remain in the US to work for a limited time is not "citizenship"

You lied - you're a democrat - lying is what you do. You tried to lie your way out after you got caught - but you're a retard and fucked it up.. :dunno:

In the first six months of 2005, more than 120,000 people from Central America were deported, as compared to 2002, when for the entire year, only 130,000 were deported.[112] People of Han Chinese origin pay about $5,500 to smugglers to be taken to Mexico from Hong Kong. It is estimated that 2.4% of rejections for work permits in Mexico correspond to Chinese citizens.[113] In a 2010 news story, USA Today reported, "... Mexico's Arizona-stylelaw requires local police to check IDs. And Mexican police freely engage in racial profiling and routinely harass Central American migrants, say immigration activists."[114]

Many women from Eastern Europe, Asia, and Central and South America take jobs at table dance establishments in large cities. The National Institute of Migration (INM) in Mexico raids strip clubs and deports foreigners who work without proper documentation.[115] In 2004, the INM deported 188,000 people at a cost of US$10 million.[116]

In September 2007, Mexican President Calderón harshly criticized the United States government for the crackdown on illegal immigrants, saying it has led to the persecution of immigrant workers without visas. "I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico", he said.[117]

Illegal immigration of Cubans through Cancún tripled from 2004 to 2006.[118] In October 2008, Mexico tightened its immigration rules and agreed to deport Cubans who use the country as an entry point to the US. It also criticized US policy that generally allows Cubans who reach US territory to stay. Cuban Foreign Minister said the Cuban-Mexican agreement would lead to "the immense majority of Cubans being repatriated."[119] Illegal immigration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mexico's president feels that illegal Mexicans in the United States have staked out a little piece of Mexico here.

That's the difference between us and everyone else. We set up these little sections of other countries inside our country and don't do anything about it.

Who needs a war when you have Democrats that will bend over backwards to sell us down the tubes to foreigners.

The DNC motto is "fuck America."

a44fmp.jpg

65+19 = 84%

Sure, you're dishonest - but you are so insanely stupid that your idiocy induces only laughs.

I corrected that post, by the way. I misread the 19 percent deporters as legal status, when it is the darker green (14 percent) who are legal status.

Now read what I said at the beginning of all this, again. Real slow.

I said, "80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or citizenship."

14% legal status + 65% citizenship = 79%

Thanks for playing, denial boi!

Only 19 percent, according to denial boi's own link, want deportation.

79 percent want legal status or citizenship for illegals. Denial boi actually helped prove this! Oopsie!

Exactly as I said. Not only are the rubes startled, they are in denial.

I corrected that post, by the way. I misread the 19 percent deporters as legal status, when it is the darker green (14 percent) who are legal status.

What you are Jake is a fucking liar; what you said is

{83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens}

You got busted for your lie, and now think more lies will cover for old lies.

See, you're what we call "stupid" and have tangled yourself in a web of lies.

79 percent want legal status or citizenship for illegals. Denial boi actually helped prove this! Oopsie!

Jake, you are a perfect example of democrat "integrity."

Hey, sure you're a lying scumbag - but democrats like that in a person. :thup:

[
Butt hurt denial boi is doubling down on the straw men. Must be a sale on them.

83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens - Jake5000
That was a quote from a link which I provided. That's why it was in a quote box, dipshit. A link to a Gallup poll. Those were not my words. They were the words from the article, which you obviously didn't read, denial boi.

Try again.

Jake, you are a perfect example of democrat "integrity."

Hey, sure you're a lying scumbag - but democrats like that in a person. :thup:
Wow! I said these tards were in denial, and look at this!

I slam dunked the tard and his head starts spinning.

You were hoisted by your own petard, denial boi. Your own linked backed up MY words, "80 percent of Americans want illegals to be granted legal status or citizenship."

a44fmp.jpg

65+19 = 84%

Total BS.

But keep believing it if you must.

The entertainment level always goes up when UC shows up way, way, way late in a topic. It makes it worth the wait.

a44fmp.jpg

65+19 = 84%

Total BS.

But keep believing it if you must.
A real man knows how to admit when he is wrong, denial boi. Too bad you aren't a real man.

You were defeated by your own link. Legal status + citizenship. 79 percent.

That's GOTTA hurt.

I invariably say 80 percent of Americans support illegals being given legal status or a path to citizenship.

Then the startled deniers come rushing in. Every time. And trip over their own swords.

That was a quote from a link which I provided. That's why it was in a quote box, dipshit. A link to a Gallup poll. Those were not my words. They were the words from the article, which you obviously didn't read, denial boi.

Try again.

You lied, you got caught.

Look, you're a democrat, you lie, that's what leftists do.

But you compound it by lying in hopes of covering your lies...

Forum List

Back