Donald Trump the real deal or the Trojan Horse of the Republican Party?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This theory is going around quickly, and I am not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this one is worth mentioning--simply because this puzzle makes more sense than most.

1. What conservative or Republican do you know that would actually donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign fund?
2. What candidate do you know received a phone call from Bill Clinton just prior to announcing their running for the GOP nomination?
3. Donald not pledging to support the chosen nominee, and threatening a 3rd party run.

The narrative of this--comes from the G.H.W. Bush 1 election versus Bill Clinton. If you're old enough to remember Ross Perot started a 3rd party run, and gained lots of support. Of course it split the GOP in half. BUT just 4 days prior to the election, Ross Perot dropped out of the race. It was too late, his name was still on the ballot, and millions voted for him, and of course, which secured a win for Bill Clinton.

So I have to ask all these Trump supporters, are you absolutely certain that Donald Trump is the real deal or is he the Trojan Horse of the Republican Party?

trojan-horse-b.gif

what frikken conspiracy theory ISN'T going around about Trump

just wow. You would think the Democrats has NO ONE running

well ok, they do have a bunch OLD WHITE FOGIES running

He's taking on BOTH political parties AND the media...of course they want to smear, slander, spread disinformation and try to scare people out of voting ....

He's a successful businessman with a big ego who is NOT used to "failing". He isn't in this to make himself look ridiculous so the democrats can win....
I'm pretty sure he means it.

He's a successful businessman with a big ego who is NOT used to "failing".

With a legacy of bankruptcies. What a "success" that is.

If you're old enough to remember Ross Perot started a 3rd party run, and gained lots of support. Of course it split the GOP in half. BUT just 4 days prior to the election, Ross Perot dropped out of the race. It was too late, his name was still on the ballot, and millions voted for him, and of course, which secured a win for Bill Clinton.

That's a myth. The numbers tell us Perot siphoned off equally from both parties. His run told us nothing about Clinton ideology versus Bush ideology. It told us that a significant number of voters were (and are) fed up with Tweedle Dee vs. Tweedle Dum, a single party pretending it's two different things and thus ensuring we have no electoral choice except "More of the Same".

As for Rump, the idea of such a conspiracy is as absurd as the idea that George W. Bush planned out 9/11. Rump is out there for the same objective he's always out there for, and that is attracting attention to himself. That's it. Come the actual primaries he'll be long gone, because that's where the rubber meets the road, and he'll have too much competition from people talking about actual policies. Rump doesn't do well in that environment, and he knows it. Megalomania is all it's about, and all it ever was about.

He's taking on BOTH political parties AND the media...of course they want to smear, slander, spread disinformation and try to scare people out of voting ....

He's a successful businessman with a big ego who is NOT used to "failing". He isn't in this to make himself look ridiculous so the democrats can win....
I'm pretty sure he means it.

You better think about this: On my local news station, they just reported that the Clinton's are fairly good friends with Donald Trump. The Clinton's went to Donald Trump's wedding, and apparently Chelsea Clinton's BEST FRIEND is none other than Donald Trump's daugther--Ivanka Trump.

Now I know that we seen some associations between democrats and republicans, usually on the golf course, but really daughter's that are BEST friends with one another, due to an association with the parents relationship have seen each other a lot during their lives.

Political odd couple: Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

This theory is going around quickly, and I am not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this one is worth mentioning--simply because this puzzle makes more sense than most.

1. What conservative or Republican do you know that would actually donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign fund?
2. What candidate do you know received a phone call from Bill Clinton just prior to announcing their running for the GOP nomination?
3. Donald not pledging to support the chosen nominee, and threatening a 3rd party run.

The narrative of this--comes from the G.H.W. Bush 1 election versus Bill Clinton. If you're old enough to remember Ross Perot started a 3rd party run, and gained lots of support. Of course it split the GOP in half. BUT just 4 days prior to the election, Ross Perot dropped out of the race. It was too late, his name was still on the ballot, and millions voted for him, and of course, which secured a win for Bill Clinton.

So I have to ask all these Trump supporters, are you absolutely certain that Donald Trump is the real deal or is he the Trojan Horse of the Republican Party?

trojan-horse-b.gif
I still have to wonder. Nothing would surprise me here.

bankruptcy is a legal action and can be used for many reasons in business...most often to restructure debts.

He has dozens of businesses and has declared bankruptcy what?..4 times?..and he's never filed personal bankruptcy...more subversive attacks on the frontrunner.
Don't like the bankruptcy laws? Don't blame trump.

pogo said:
Rump is out there for the same objective he's always out there for, and that is attracting attention to himself. That's it. Come the actual primaries he'll be long gone, because that's where the rubber meets the road, and he'll have too much competition from people talking about actual policies. Rump doesn't do well in that environment, and he knows it. Megalomania is all it's about, and all it ever was about.

LMAO..Trump does NOT need the attention..he's probably one of the best known americans in the world...He is a multi billionaire...had his own tv show. You think someone that successful and with an ego that big...someone who has said the things he has said...would then step aside and let someone ELSE win? Not likely.

What is it with you kiddies and the name calling and making up "cute" nicknames for people you don't like?.."Rump"..."libtards"..."conservatards"..etc.... you guys sound like children.

If you're old enough to remember Ross Perot started a 3rd party run, and gained lots of support. Of course it split the GOP in half. BUT just 4 days prior to the election, Ross Perot dropped out of the race. It was too late, his name was still on the ballot, and millions voted for him, and of course, which secured a win for Bill Clinton.

That's a myth. The numbers tell us Perot siphoned off equally from both parties. His run told us nothing about Clinton ideology versus Bush ideology. It told us that a significant number of voters were (and are) fed up with Tweedle Dee vs. Tweedle Dum, a single party pretending it's two different things and thus ensuring we have no electoral choice except "More of the Same".

As for Rump, the idea of such a conspiracy is as absurd as the idea that George W. Bush planned out 9/11. Rump is out there for the same objective he's always out there for, and that is attracting attention to himself. That's it. Come the actual primaries he'll be long gone, because that's where the rubber meets the road, and he'll have too much competition from people talking about actual policies. Rump doesn't do well in that environment, and he knows it. Megalomania is all it's about, and all it ever was about.[/QUOT

Not quite--

In the 1992 election, he received 18.9% of the popular vote, approximately 19,741,065 votes (but no electoral college votes), making him the most successful third-party presidential candidate in terms of the popular vote since Theodore Roosevelt in the 1912 election.

A detailed analysis of voting demographics revealed that Perot's support drew heavily from across the political spectrum, with 20% of his votes coming from self-described liberals, 27% from self-described conservatives, and 53% coming from self-described moderates.

Ross Perot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drumpf called Clinton but -

Watching him right now ... jeeeez, he's gotten a bright yellow dye job. You just about need sunglasses to look at him and his face is bright orange.

He's the real thing. With that ego, I don't think there's any doubt of that. But, thanks to daddy's fortune, even though he's downright delusional, he can keep going for quite a while yet.

I still think he'll quit. He can't win and his ego won't let him lose. So, he'll quit.

Let's hope he taps $arah for veep first though.

As for Rump, the idea of such a conspiracy is as absurd as the idea that George W. Bush planned out 9/11. Rump is out there for the same objective he's always out there for, and that is attracting attention to himself. That's it. Come the actual primaries he'll be long gone, because that's where the rubber meets the road, and he'll have too much competition from people talking about actual policies. Rump doesn't do well in that environment, and he knows it. Megalomania is all it's about, and all it ever was about.

Not quite!

Ross Perot

In the 1992 election, he received 18.9% of the popular vote, approximately 19,741,065 votes (but no electoral college votes), making him the most successful third-party presidential candidate in terms of the popular vote since Theodore Roosevelt in the 1912 election.

A detailed analysis of voting demographics revealed that Perot's support drew heavily from across the political spectrum, with 20% of his votes coming from self-described liberals, 27% from self-described conservatives, and 53% coming from self-described moderates.
Ross Perot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drumpf called Clinton but -

Watching him right now ... jeeeez, he's gotten a bright yellow dye job. You just about need sunglasses to look at him and his face is bright orange.

He's the real thing. With that ego, I don't think there's any doubt of that. But, thanks to daddy's fortune, even though he's downright delusional, he can keep going for quite a while yet.

I still think he'll quit. He can't win and his ego won't let him lose. So, he'll quit.

Let's hope he taps $arah for veep first though.

I think he's going to quit too, but just 4 days before the election like Perot did in 1992--LOL

Trump is an old white fogie.

not as old as the old gray mare, Hillary. and the 100 year old Bernie.
He's certainly accomplished much more than all FOUR of them running, besides being a Career Politician who's been SUCKING a living off us taxpayers until they wheel them out on a gurney.

bankruptcy is a legal action and can be used for many reasons in business...most often to restructure debts.

He has dozens of businesses and has declared bankruptcy what?..4 times?..and he's never filed personal bankruptcy...more subversive attacks on the frontrunner.
Don't like the bankruptcy laws? Don't blame trump.

pogo said:
Rump is out there for the same objective he's always out there for, and that is attracting attention to himself. That's it. Come the actual primaries he'll be long gone, because that's where the rubber meets the road, and he'll have too much competition from people talking about actual policies. Rump doesn't do well in that environment, and he knows it. Megalomania is all it's about, and all it ever was about.

LMAO..Trump does NOT need the attention..he's probably one of the best known americans in the world...He is a multi billionaire...had his own tv show. You think someone that successful and with an ego that big...someone who has said the things he has said...would then step aside and let someone ELSE win? Not likely.

What is it with you kiddies and the name calling and making up "cute" nicknames for people you don't like?.."Rump"..."libtards"..."conservatards"..etc.... you guys sound like children.

How times have changed.

In my day, bankruptcy was something to be ashamed of. Now, according to RWs, its a business tool. He has screwed people out of their money FOUR times with this business tool and the RWs are fine with that.

Drumpf most certainly does need attention. He proves that every day.

Trump is an old white fogie.

not as old as the old gray mare, Hillary. and the 100 year old Bernie.
He's certainly accomplished much more than all FOUR of them running, besides being a Career Politician who's been SUCKING a living off us taxpayers until they wheel them out on a gurney.

Hey Stoopid Stuff.

For the gazillionth time. you're wrong.

Trump is giving it to these phoney politicans and media hacks. Is it the right thing to elect him into office of the president of the United states? I don't know, but I'm willing to vote for him anyway, I'm stick of career politicans and they have had more than enough time running the country. I'm ready to let a successful buisness man who speaks frankly have an opportunity. I'm guess he will figure everything out while he's in office.

Vote for this guy.
Lessig, 54, said he intends to run as a “referendum president" with the goal of radically overhauling the nation’s campaign finance system.

“The first thing we have to think about is how are we going to unrig this rigged system,” Lessig said during a conference call with reporters.

But Lessig will only run on two conditions. First, he said he needs to crowdfund $1 million by Labor Day. Second, he promised to run if the candidates fail to make campaign finance reform a primary concern.

If both of those conditions are met, he will take a leave from his professorship at Harvard Law School and formally announce his candidacy.

“We’re going to raise this money, and if we hit that goal, I think we’ll have the momentum to raise the other money that’s going to be necessary to make this a successful campaign.”

Lessig reiterated that he would only serve as president until he were able to pass a series of government reforms aimed at giving all Americans equal representation and overhauling campaign finance. Then, he would resign his post to his vice president, whom he has not yet named.

“When I get that legislation passed, maybe a day, maybe a week, however long it takes,” he said, “I will resign.”
Meet the Harvard Prof Who Wants to Be President for a Week

Forum List

Back